I absolutely love rimming and driving my tongue into my gals ass...

I absolutely love rimming and driving my tongue into my gals ass, all my friends make jokes like they think it's disgusting, does Sup Forums eat ass or am I just a lone weirdo?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.me/g/AbbdbfBJ83nBoUIp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love when i 69 with my gf and i can stare into her tight asshole as i eat her out. so far i've only put pressure on her asshole with my finger, how should proceed with further ass play?

It's disgusting. Unless the girl like has never ever ever shit. like if there's some other universe where there's no shit or piss, but we still have assholes. that'd be a good world.

Lick her butt.

Just run your tongue over her asshole briefly, if she has a freakout apologise and say it was an accident, if she doesn't react, then give her the full treatment. When women get past the idea they seem to invariably love it.

that is an interdasting concept

No I lick my girls asshole. Super hot

I don't even mind if it is a little unclean down there, of course there is a limit and a clean ass is always preferable.

No dude. It's fucking awesome.

have you ever tasted shit while in the act?

This is now an asshole thread, no sissy, femboys, nor traps allowed.

Right there with you, this chicked loved it and actively begged for anal.
shit was pretty cash

did you just beacon the fucking horde>?

fuckers

Enjoy your e-coli infection you fucking degenerate.

I eat female ass, I'm also a fellow weirdo. Ur not alone

nice bread

Trips confirms, let the horde be unleashed.

How could anyone say no? Yeah have tasted a little, the idea of scat play does nothing for me though.

Thankyou b rother

m.me/g/AbbdbfBJ83nBoUIp

Never had any type of infection, goes against the science, but I'll take it.

I love eating ass, but I only do it when my girl has showered before we fuck.

Asshole really just tastes like skin, as long as she's hygienic. On top of that, if you get her good and wet enough that she's leaking all over the place, it's just covered in puss juice.

Faggot

Here's another...

Has anyone here put their nose inside their girls ass whilst licking her pussy?

anyone want more of this ass?

no... thanks?

You should probably learn why people shit and piss before you start talking about it

>I absolutely love rimming and driving my tongue into my gals ass
Me too

SAWS

if anyone wants more of her spreading her ass just holla at me

ohh yes, my friend.

imagine if she farted right then and there

>Has anyone here put their nose inside their girls ass whilst licking her pussy?
Yeah I like doing that actually and shaking my head around

huuuuuuuuuuuum, nice

Yummy!

>huuuuuuuuuuuum, nice

"Asshole really just tastes like skin"

You've obviously never licked an asshole if you think that, clean asshole still has an ummmm flavor, sort of metallic

You ain't alone in this OP.

I eat that shitter like an apple friiter

Well I have. I guess I'm only speaking for the one girl though. I didn't think there was much of a distinct flavor to it. Gotta imagine there's some variation on asshole tastes.

Also my girlfriend's farts never smell. They just never have a smell.

Yes.

thats just you subconsciously trying to maintain the illusion that she's perfect brah

Nah man I'll well aware that she's not perfect. No one is. And I've smelled a stinky fart from her like 2 or 3 times tops in 6 years. Her farts just honest to god have no smell. Except on extreme occasions. The few times they did smell, it was god awful.

I think I could forgive a girl for farting during analingus

perhaps, until you tasted what she had for lunch

Any follow through (or lunch) would be dealt with according severity, perhaps a good slap in the face.

You had to ruin a good thread didn't you

this isn't the gay thread

wrong

This is all some closet homo shit. There's a vagina right there an inch away, and you choose to ignore it and focus on the asshole. If that's not gay I don't know what is, ya faggot.

My fiancee said it feels ok to her. Thought I did it wrong, tried again a few days later and she said it is good/ok, but would rather have my fingers or dick in her ass than my tongue there.

I didn't love it, but wanted to try it more. Probably won't happen again, with her at least.

I love eating my girls ass and she loves it too. I like to play with her clit using a magic wand until she gets close to coming then ass her ass is spasming I can actually push it inside her almost the full length and i move it around and 99% of the time she can cum from that.

>This is all some closet homo shit.
dudes don't do a thing for me

You ignore vagina and go for the asshole. 100% closet homo behavior.

0/10

he trollin bruh

ur a fagit/10

Holy fuck! Sauce on this pleeeeez!

Who the fuck do you think you are. Vagina gets just as much attention you fuckin redneck

no thx

Of course I eat ass. Clean ass preferred, but I'll eat it if she's hot enough

sorry don't have

closet homo detected