Ok /b all other ylyl suck ass I need one for only of the darkest of humor. Only stuff us btards will laugh at

Ok /b all other ylyl suck ass I need one for only of the darkest of humor. Only stuff us btards will laugh at.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdR5fML2Mlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MODDDSSS!!!!!!!!! JANITORSS!!!!!!

puss

Fucking cracked up.

+1

here you go my children o h baby i really just want to suck youres guiysss faces off like a fucking blender i meane a vauum cleaner you kow what im saying so go ahead amd watch this stupid fucking garabge even tho it isnt really that bad actually i htink it is kind of good so go ahead and take a gander because what it is is a bunch of images found on this website and has been put in a video format my hands are really damn cold right now so it is not easy for me to type but go ahead and youtu.be/IdR5fML2Mlc take a look at that yea its pretty good i have aspergers.

I lose

fuck off

o no

That is an album cover from 1991, dumbass newfag.

thank you

bump

fucking kek

What was this rat thinking???? Maybe the doctor can fix me up if I can just get back to the surface!

>falling for easy bait
>calling someone else a newfag

You're really dumb.

Lost

MODS

i fucking lost to that

if mods/janitors actually did their jobs, they'd be clearing all the YLYL threads of banana flooding

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

I never thought I'd ever laugh at a banana pic but dang I lost to this

i loose

noice

narner

Fucking Camper!!

s

I dont even have to make this shit up!!

Racial Profiling? The truth is in advertising.

Never understood this one. Wotsit?

Only the black one is in a security box.

the black ppl hair product is the only one with theft protection in reference to black people stealing everything

The negro for men is locked in a theft deterrent box.
Cuz black people steal everything.
Like your women.

legit the only funny banana i've ever seen

faggot

fag

this is fake right?
no way cnn made that

Whoa, can't take any chances there!

idk it seens legit right?

>being this new.

(You)

BAPAM

FUCKING NIGGER

Kid, you're jocking, right?

You nigger

boi

No, it's real.

Hey kid, nothing personnel

kek

fuck

Daaamn

Don't worry! I got you anons

kek

Yeah, man, is not your fault.

thanks bro

Nigger

(You)

im desperate

Fucking domesticated pussy

post more funny banana

One Kek for you sir

Don't pose that stale pasta here, fag.
This thread is for genuine keks

Fucking Camper!!

LOL
I'm going to hell, aren't I?

check em

you're an idiot

pic related always got me in a guilty pleasure kinda way.

More along the lines of, "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..."