So what do we really know about this?

so what do we really know about this?
is he really dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/world/europe/assange-wikileaks-rape-sweden.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/julian-assange-we-just-kept-moving-2359423.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2016/nov/20/growing-up-with-the-family-inside-anne-hamilton-byrnes-sinister-cult?0p19G=e?client=safari
amazon.co.uk/Julian-Assange-Unauthorised-Autobiography/dp/0857863851
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one's seen him for over a month. He's either dead or in hiding.

or detained

whos he

or gitmo

the shadow broker

I've been waiting for to get smuggled out in some hilarious way and then show up in russia.

the voice of he man

OP here
lets hope from i have heard he is dead.
what would be our stance if that were the case?
why havent we gone out of our way to help this fellow Sup Forumsrother

its okay OP
hes living with Pamela Anderson.

upset.
what could be done to help?

He threw away any credibility when it became obvious that he was only going after Clinton.

Either a cheap tool of the Russians or a whiny little boy angry at the Dems. Just a sack of shit.

Hes to be interviewed by the Swedes soon so he is alive.

link?

wikileaks likely wouldn't have anything on trump cos he isnt a diplomat or whatever.

Is it true guys?

What have u done with my boy?

issue an order from user to recieve a video from him? or good proof that hes okay.

if we dont get this after month we launch another warning after that ddos? dox? attack?
raise funding?

Possibly.

Neck yourself nigger.

He is certainly alive, and so is Wikileaks

OP here
how can you seriously believe in party politics?
its not about the dems, the bush family is evil. obvious he is a good man and if he did find dirt on trump he would have realsed it.

gotta keep in mind trump talks to theorists and sketpics of government
unlike any one else red or blue

how do you know?

he cant be dead.
for we are legion
we are many.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/world/europe/assange-wikileaks-rape-sweden.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Apparently it just happened actually.

we must discuss this with paul fetch
for he is the leader of anonymous

He is in custody and Wikileaks has been taken over.

>we are newfag

OP here
Thank you but this is dated over a week ago with no video footage of himself.
however it is at least A peice of news i havent seen yet.

OP here thank you

EVERYONE ITT SAVE THIS

Not clear yet but it has something to do with technocratic fascism and that Australian mind control cult with the undocumented blind children that were given LSD and systematically abused.

Clinton has a trail of blood from here to the moon. She's responsible for the destruction of countless countries because they need their resources. That's what Wikileaks reveals. Luckily enough Americans have realized they were hoodwinked by this bitch and voted for the right person.

i dont eve....

OP here
do we have any other devlopments? at all?
and how long are we going to wait until we help them?

Just wait for his next appearance at the Ecuador embassy in London. Last time in October he was silent for some times and that's where the rumors started. If he was dead there is no reason the embassy would not disclose his death

Sorry, blonde children not blind children.

>only going after Clinton
Wikileaks "goes after" whoever they have dirt on. They didn't dig up the Clinton stuff themselves, they just released what someone gave them. They are completely non-partisan and anti-establishment. Do you want them to just NOT release these things because you like Clinton? Fuck you. Truth over everything else.

Seriously though, maybe I'm an old school paranoid but doesn't Julian Assange's background in the weird cult make him seem like a classic MKULTRA type mind control character?

thank you

??

Dope fade man

what?

we just have to wait until we get the news as they come

Basically this. If theres dirt on Trump which there most likely its up to hackers and whistleblowers do it and send it to wikileaks. Wikileaks sorts out the info and publishes it.

He spent his childhood in a weird cult in Australia that supposed trafficked children and gave the children LSD and abused them and shit. They all had blonde hair and they all said they were the cult leaders children. The cult leader was Anne Hamilton Byrne, cult was the Family, and a couple other names. Assange has talked about in interviews. His stepdad was a member or something? He and his mom were on the run from them after leaving the cult.

OP here
i didnt know that i am looking for it now do you have any links that might speed up my search?

Bumping for cult info

Spotted the idiot that still believes CNN.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/julian-assange-we-just-kept-moving-2359423.html

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2016/nov/20/growing-up-with-the-family-inside-anne-hamilton-byrnes-sinister-cult?0p19G=e?client=safari

>this fellow Sup Forumsrother

Ass-angel is second only to Trump in the magnitude of his narcissism. His net effect on the cause of anonymous source is probably slightly negative. Fuck him.

incoming shit storm.

OP here
got the book in the post.

sorry book here
amazon.co.uk/Julian-Assange-Unauthorised-Autobiography/dp/0857863851

You are correct

Not sure if this is the only one but I know there's one that Assange participated in but then didn't endorse after reading... not that it means anything. I just think he seems sketchy and the LSD mind control connection isn't helping his case. Certainly he's overhyped and likely being manipulated.

Any news?

Ok. So whats his next move? Hide until death?

People don't even deserve all the shit other people try to teach them, expose to them, and risk their lives for. I hate to say it but no one deserves a Julian Assange, an Edward Snowden, etc. An overwhelming majority will not even care after they've been assassinated either. You all deserve what they tried to warn you about. You fucking deserve it. In fact, eventually any kind of revolutionary, whistleblower, leaker will come to this conclusion and choose a life of not giving a fuck about what happens to people. Fuck people.

That's just blind cynicism.

The man pushed our abilities and showed force all the way to the top of the power structure.
Give him credit

>Give him credit

Nope. I know too much about the inner workings. Believe me or not, but I was doing this before Ass-angel showed up. He stole credit for a lot of people's work. The whole movement would be better with him gone. It's been noticeably better already, but more organizations sprouting up that accept anonymous leaks.

playing that atm

wheres your site then?

its obvious you have clue what you are talking about you fucking moron.

>Do not submit leaks to wikileaks anymore, it might now be a honeypot

Not sure if establishment ruse or legit warning

nwo confirmed.

coward.

>your site

I did my part long ago and moved on. I've got my opinion. You've got yours. Move along, faggot.

I am crushed, truly crushed, to be called names on Sup Forums.

Op here
i want to remind everyone if wikileaks does fall.
this does show bad future implications for the rest of us. if we dont find information regaurding his saftey we need to make movements.

>I did my part

Complaining on Sup Forumsdoesn't qualify as a contribution.

did he ever really exist in the first place?

did you ever really exist?

causes Hillary to lose an election

*mysteriously vanishes*

One can hope

>goes after notable figure for rape.

>ignores all the rapes done by rapefugees.

Utter bullshite.

julian assange