Why can't atheists define atheism?

Why can't atheists define atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself

atheists are so angry, yet you can't even define your own religion

Because its a term created by stupid as fuck religious monkeys. There is no such thing as an atheism. Its just normal people and insecure stupid cunts.

normal people believe in god

It's not worth doing.
>nihilist

Why are you guys not agnostic?
How do you know that there is a god and how can you atheists know there is none?
I can't know so I identify myself as agnostic

But I am totally fine with ppl belief in god because religion often makes ppl better ppl. I am also fine w. ppl don’t belief in any god but why do you guys’ to tell everyone that there is no god? Just stop being one of these social justice warriors telling everyone how to life.

religion sometimes makes people better, but sometimes it makes them go crazy and behead people

Why are you guys not nihilist? It's not like anything lasts. Eventually, the sun will obliterate the earth, and then the emitted particles will swirl in to Sagittarius-A, never to be seen again.

Whatever; it doesn't matter anyways.

Why can't you ask another question, one that makes sense?

for you maybe
the faithful will be in heaven

How many weeks are you going to use the same b8 m8

how new are you that you think this has only bee going on for weeks?

These still get posted? And still get legitimate replies?

yey it's another one of those generic same old bat shit stupid bait threads
OP = autist

I've only noticed it in the past couple weeks, dont frequent Sup Forums that much

I thought these threads had stopped, you'd think someone would get tired of it

normal people are fucking retarded
:^)

>atheists can't define their own religion
There are dogs smarter than you

>Why can't atheists define atheism?

It's so ridiculous!

I know this is b8 but I'll respond because I am actually a faggot
Atheism is the complete disbelief in a god or any other higher power. There is mortal consciousness and nothing else. No god, no soul. Only thought. I'm not an atheist myself, but I've got a friend who is one and he's worse than a vegan

Atheists are people that aren't theists. A-theists, get it?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheist

Done!

Atheism: Not having the need for any sort of deity and or higher authority in ones life, and being capable of dealing with any kind of hartships by sheer willpower and intelligence, withour relying on any "divine" intervention.

Is that enough of a deffinition?

hardships*

you're fedora is showing

Because we're tired of arguing with people who believe in imaginary things.

While this is bait and I am latching on I have to say this. I believe in the idea of god. I don't identify under any religion so I'd say I'm agnostic. I can define atheism though. It isn't believing in a god. Simple. you don't believe there is any driving force behind you. I was an atheist for a long time but, today I believe I was foolish.

huh? sry i don't own any hats...

Is that an insult?

probably autism...

what made you change your mind?

nah dude, that was apreciation! YOU WON!

I believe that there has to be something pushing all things to go on. Something that decides why things are a certain way. There has to be a driving force other than the fear of what is at the end.

>you're fedora is showing

YOUR (beta fag)

triggered kek

how do you think the world would be different without this driving force?

>I believe that there has to be something pushing all things to go on

That force is called Entropy go read a physics book!

It wouldn't exist.
If there wasn't anything deciding what happened the big bang would've never happened.

seriously? Do you belive in ghosts and fairy's too?

but the big bang didn't happen
god created the universe in 6 days

top troll

atheism is defined as a lack of belief faggot

No. I don't.
I am not a christian. I don't believe god is a single being or human. That is ridiculous.

Holy shit why are you making these threads. I see this every fucking day and ever time someone posts the actual definition you ignore them, but when they tell you to fuck off your like "Haha you can't even define it retards" Your wasting your already pathetic life. Hang yourself Nigger.

do you believe god is sentient, or is it more of a "the laws of physics are god" sort of thing?

>it doesn't matter
Then off yourself already. You not killing yourself proves that something matters.

you seem to hold a lot of anger
accept jesus and you'll feel much better

your reaction is exactly what he wants...

I know full well its bait and I bit but God damn Sup Forums is fucked now. I want the days of the doors back.

guys let's stay on topic here
this is a thread about why atheists can't define atheism

More of a laws of physics are proof that there is a god but, that isn't it totally.

a·the·ism/ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.