Any recommendations for an user who unironically enjoys vaporwave and other plunderphonics?

Any recommendations for an user who unironically enjoys vaporwave and other plunderphonics?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookingthroughsheets.bandcamp.com/album/centurion
elemental95.bandcamp.com/album/--14
dailymidnight.bandcamp.com/album/journey-through-the-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=FbEaSHhQRe0
youtube.com/watch?v=O1dqOjT3fD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sade
Chief Keef

suicide?

>unironically enjoys vaporwave
I'm sorry user
hopefully you'll find a gf soon

I was waiting for this response, here's your (you)

luxury elite

Tyvm

lookingthroughsheets.bandcamp.com/album/centurion
elemental95.bandcamp.com/album/--14
two of the best releases recently, both old style shit like floral shoppe. enjoy op.

dailymidnight.bandcamp.com/album/journey-through-the-mind

>wears nametag aka FAGTAG on an anonymouse image board

here's my recommendation. listen to enough vaporwave that you realize its not a good genre.
(its not challenging to make or listen to and its sound is appealing to most people because it feeds on nostalgia) you'll get over it eventually and you'll be glad you did

stop listening to the meme shit and get some real vaporwave

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

even if you hate listen to it. you'll get it when you've fallen asleep to it

been there done that. once you get to that point and keep listening you come to realize that all music is shitty cliched noise put together by a bunch of corperate jews and/or amatuer nobodies and if you can derive any joy whatsoever from hearing literal SOUNDS then theres nothing wrong with doing so.

I don't really think Suicide is all that similar to vaporwave or plunderphonics at all desu...

sure, that's definitely a stance to take, but imo there's a lot of good music and there's a lot of great music, so why settle for just good? i honestly think that there are types of music that are objectively better than other types and vaporwave is on the lower end of that. you might find enjoyment in it but surely there's more interesting stuff that you find more enjoyable?

because music is LITERALLY subjective. there is no great music. freakfolk, outsider music and avant garde exist. anything, no matter how weird or simple or just downright awful sounding is "good" to somebody.

>i honestly think that there are types of music that are objectively better than other types
Let me guess, those are you genres of your favorite albums correct?

Definitely my absolute favorite Vaporwave album that I don't listen to ironically. The title track "Neo Cali" is fucking fantastic.

check person
miami vice

i guess i'm trying to say that i think talent or the motivation put into a piece of music plays an important role in my appreciation of that music. i think the vaporwave aesthetic is tacky and samey and it isn't hard to produce, and so i don't like it.
no, i'm not saying there are superior genres, and i certainly don't think i have some "elite" taste

"Difficulty" =/= quality. You may enjoy complex and difficult pieces, but ultimately that only makes them better for analysis, and your personal enjoyment of them is simply a matter of taste, nothing more.

if you honestly think music is objective then you're in no place to be the judge of anything

aesthetics please

if you think you like only the best types of music then you have by definition an "elite taste"
just admit that you like what you like, same as anybody else

talent =/= sounding good

i never said these things and i don't believe them either. i'm not saying i have superior taste (or that superior taste exists) or that anyone is mistaken in what they listen to i was just trying to explain why i don't listen to vaporwave anymore because i realized that not everybody would agree with my first statement:

lovin it thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=FbEaSHhQRe0

youtube.com/watch?v=O1dqOjT3fD8

then why are you here again?

to fedora tip, im sure

just having a discussion about music. you guys seem to be pretty intolerant of that

How do you listen to something ironically

you're intolerant of an entire genre of music faggot
take a hike

i'm perfectly tolerant of it, i just don't like it.
you're really fucking defensive of it it though, eh bud

filtered

aww, sorry i insulted your favorite music user

OPN - R + 7 and Replica (and then G.O.D but it's not at all vaporwave or anything reminiscent of the genre)

Shigeo Sekito - Special Sounds Vol. 2

Haruomi Hosono - Philharmony

i know who you are and you are nothing - prayer

>anime.jpeg
man you sure showed me virgin

>1484857067834.png
>anime.jpeg
???