What do you think about these dudes?

cunts

I hate them with an unending firey passion

the one on the right is ugly as shit. most of their music sucks. it's derivative and even the tracks of theirs you do enjoy become trite husks of songs once they've played 500 gorillion times per day on the radio for the past 3 months.

would suck them both

Remember when Tyler rapped "Stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus?" that's how I feel about The Chaincucks.

when a band is so patrician it hurts

We've reached the point now where The Chainsmokers are absolutely not going away. This is the Trump getting elected moment of pop, the moment where the nightmare becomes the reality, that song with Coldplay is evident of this.

annoying

Thy have okay to good production, they just need to learn more about songwriting.

They need to fuck off.

theyre literally the nickelback of edm

edm is completly dead and gone, wtf who is listening to the chainsmokers and thinking "yeah, this is modern and hip"

More like these dubs

DAMN SISTER

they are shit and their ego is 10x bigger than their talent. Roses was their only good song. Their songwriting is basic as fuck and drew faggart's vocals are piss poor

I've never heard anything by the chainsmokers. Maybe I'm just out of touch.

everyone who listens to them, which is a lot of people. not defending them, i hate the chainsmokers
oh goddamn

>Maybe I'm just out of touch.

No, you're very in touch. It's gonna be cool to hate them in 1-2 months tops.

Who would've thought the guys responsible for a meme novelty song in 2013 would come back with about 4 hit songs within a year?

I did. That song was so fucking stupid, but it so girls I knew they would make it big.

Worst album cover 2K17

I swear I saw this picture on tumblr like 5 years ago. They're not even original with their album covers and titles ffs