/fit/ s/fur thread

/fit/ s/fur thread

Man i still need to get back into my groove working out, got knocked out of the routine by the worst fever i've had in ten years and now im dealing with the aftermath.

Start slow, dude.

she's got some teeth on her

Someone said condoms?

thats damn good

I know right, imagine if she started asking question whilst giving you head. "Soo... Who exactly is Tiffany, and why's her number the one your phones sent the most texts to over the past two weeks"

you'd end up with more than a few scratches...

Now that i think more about it, what are you even supposed to say, wether the truth is benign or you actually did fuck up, your dicks comin' off either way.

At least in that case that guy didn't cheat on a dragoness... he'd end up burnt to a crisp!

How many versions of that image do you have?

Dunno.

Y'know what, i may not have much pride in myself or much of what i do, but, i am rather happy with my donger, infact so happy i'd take wholesale incineration by fiery dragonessbreath over sharkgrill dick-chomping. Life just wouldn't be the same without the trouser titan.

>Trouser-Titan
kek

So you'd rather cheat on me rather than a shark? Have you forgotten that dragons have sharper fangs than sharks?

Naw i aint the cheatin' sort to begin with. (said every guy in existence.) Nor have i ever done so. (ditto for that one.) But if the chips were down and i had to go on hobbling through life without my third leg, or literally be turned to cinders, well the being turned to cinders it is.

mebe

Don't cheat on a bunny- she might get sad

so cuuute

How about either losing the third leg or being turned to cinders AND losing the third leg?

Dragons are quite capable of doing both!

Seen plenty of couples go through that, can't stand the dramashit people drag up

>with friends, the wife's getting all pissy because she got bored and dug through the dude's facebook/whatever
>hundreds of messages sent to some other female over the course of a summer, jealousy because insecurity, wifey's a fat chick
>escalates into yelling and throwing dinnerplates while he's trying to explain, she's not having any of that logic shit
>turns out it was fucking TWO YEARS AGO, somebody he worked with while he and the wife were split up for a year "taking time apart/i need some space/whatever" and they never did anything but talk about work

Of course it doesn't matter what you say, you can't reason with illogical beings

If you're dead, dickless doesn't matter anymore. It's being dickless and alive that's awful. Gotta keep Admiral Winky intact or there's no reason to live, evolutionary instincts yo

Silly humans!

Well, that's just mutilation followed by imminent doom, so 'ts not like it'd change my opinoin, im still dead.

My foster father raised me with a distinct set of rules regarding interaction with women, chief of which are never, ever, let yourself be nailed down to anyone you arent 100% sure of beyond a shadow of a doubt. And even then always look over your shoulder.

Long story short, whenever im in a relationship i make sure my exist stage left is planned right from the first date, no muss, no fuss, no "you've been together for X amount of time so she gets half your stuff" just me going back to the gym, Ken-dollin up for the next bit of female fun i go huntin for.

I'd chomp off your dick first, then kill you slowly.

all my shit's high res so it's annoying to post

I see a flaw there. What if she also goes to the gym?

gifs bacame a nightmare.

SImple, i dont get involved with her, in any way, any drama she causes is on her, not me and the staff sorts it out shortly either by suspension, expulsion or outright ban. 'ts happened before.

We were literally lectured on the art of ignoring people where i went to grade school.

Well then, I'd just have to make sure you're used to the fact that I get silly and compliment everyone once in a while. I'm straight and I still flirt with gay guys once in a while just for the hell of it. Everyone likes compliments and innuedo once in a while.

If you're going to eat my dick and torture me over trying to cheer up someone who's sad (and spending a bit of extra time on it because I like them), maybe dragons aren't for me. Possessive creatures, them dragons

If I knew you were sad, I'd spend as much time as it took to cheer you up, and do whatever it takes. Im not your typical vain, possessive dragoness.

Really... don't tell that to too many strapping young knights, one of them's bound to weasel their way into your hoard with a long con

Why do you think I work out? Any male that wants to be with me has to know the muscles aren't just for show!

Always lurkin

this is nice

Hah, that's pretty cute actually.

Would have found this sooner if I weren't busy with vidya