MEETING MIKE LOVE

I will be meeting the man, the myth, the piece of shit Mike Love this Friday.

A girl invited me to go see the Beach Boys live this Friday, with VIP passes. She knows Mike Love personally and has for many years because she is good friends with his daughter. I will be getting drinks with this girl and Mike Love's wife beforehand, watching the Beach Boys (if you can even call them that at this point) rehearse, and will most certainly be meeting Mike Love personally.

What the fuck should I do with this rare opportunity? What questions should I ask him? I'm thinking of wearing a white t-shirt with "FORMULA" written on it under a sweatshirt and getting a picture with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfilXmU4ReM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What questions should I ask him?
Ask him what he think of Pic-Related after making it.

Don't be an autist. Thank him for what he's done. Be a gentleman. Ask if he still plays saxophone.

Also most importantly, be gracious, and enjoy the moment.

>Thank him for what he's done
You're right, I should thank him for writing Kokomo

This user, don't try to be a megalodouche and attempt to piss him off with shitty memes.

>I will be getting drinks with this girl and Mike Love's wife
threesome with gf and waifu

Okay okay, jesus.

(on the low still considering memeing, taking suggestions)

shave the middle of your head and wear a hat

Follow your heart

1. "Hey Mike can you WHEEEEEEEEE?"
2. Secretly record the whole thing
3. Post here

rolling for this

>Hey Mike can you WHEEEEEEEEE?"
Do me the favor of explaining this and I will consider doing it

quickly take his cap off and take a picture and send it to Van Dyke Parks

Are you serious nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=xfilXmU4ReM

Wear a fireman's helmet and a shirt that says HEY FUCK FACE IT'S KOKOMO

Oh dear god how have I never seen this

tell him you love "kokomo" and it's your favorite BB song

>not summer of love

yep.

I saw him back in December and the girl I went to the show with and I were both waiting for him to WHEEEEEEEEE but he never did.

Brian still loves Mike as a cousin and friend. Even though Mike hasn't treated him well over the years, Brian still cares. Don't disappoint Brian by being a douche to Mike. Besides, you'll just piss him off and he'll fuck your formula.

Make sure that you're not being deceived by a Mike Love impersonator

lmaoooooooooooooooo

was the girl cute at least? did you Mike Love with her? :^)

topkek

I mean yeah she was really cute, but no we didn't do anything after the show. She also stopped talking to me soon afterward. I thought we had a lot of fun on the date but I guess she didn't. That was also my first and only date and I'm 20. What sucks especially is that we were good friends for a year or so beforehand and now she just doesn't talk to me. I hear she has a boyfriend now.

Shit man that sucks theres plenty of woman in the sea though my dude you just gotta fight people for them

yeah fuck that, you deserve better

senpai this is Sup Forums "gracious" isn't in our vocabulary

Thanks guys, that really does mean a lot. I guess I just wish she hadn't stopped talking to me completely instead of just telling me she wasn't interested. I would have understood. I've forgiven her, but I feel like I can't forgive myself because I feel like it was my fault or something but I don't know why.

OP here. Seriously considering buying a Formula 1 hat and getting a picture with Mike

thats a great idea

LITERALLY FUCK WITH THE FORMULA

Also ask him how it feels to be constantly overshadowed by brian

Ask him why he didn't play for Trump at the inauguration

Oh Bruce...

Maybe I should play him some Lil Ugly Mane and ask him what he thinks