How do I tell if my step sister is into me or if she's just being sisterly affectionate?

How do I tell if my step sister is into me or if she's just being sisterly affectionate?

She's 18, been my stepsister for, about 2 years now. And she's super touchy, she's always sitting on my lap or draping her legs across my lap, just really touchy. Telling me about her romance life (she really hasn't done alot). She's always asking me about who I think is attractive or stuff about what I think about women.

People who don't know that we are step siblings think that we are dating based on how we act with each other.

I've never had a sister or really a close platonic girl friend so I'm wondering if this is normal or some unhealthy incesty thing is starting.

That her op?

>"sitting on my lap"
She wants your cock bud, hit on her more. Don't go to fast though.

You are not related to her, do it. Make her your future wife.

Seriously..

Fuck no. I'm not going to post a pic of her and me and get my life ruined because I'm asking incest shit

Well, if she is not related to you, you should fuck her already dude..

Grow a pair and DO IT!! NIGGER.

In my experience wemerns don't act like that unless they want the D, course I mostly know drugged up cockhounds and autists.

pic related?

>Stepsister
>Not blood-related

SHE'S INTO YOU FAGGOT DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY

That isn't incest, you're not related.

Stupidniggerlover.jpg
She wants to fuck you
approvebeforebeencuck.jpg
Fuck her before a nigger does
She wants you
You may want her, or already want her
Smash and dash aint an option
Smash for keeps is the goal
When a girl wants to smash she shows kindness
not sluttyness
If slut: then she just fucks sucks you or tells you to fuck her
If she isnt a slut and wants you:then she plays games for approval, This consist of lapplaying and talking about shitlike feels
SHE WANTS YOU NIGGER
DONT GET CUCK AND FUCK HER ALREADY
BEFORE AN ACTUAL ALPHA NIGGER CUCKS YOU FOR
E
V
E
R

You're a retard.. Key word "Step" She is not your sister by blood. Fuck, google is at your disposal OP

OK, yeah she isn't blood, but culturally it's seen as taboo. And even if I did want to fuck her, it would probably blow up in the same fashion if she was my blood sister because of the taboo.

actually it is incest. If one or both of the step siblings were under age when they became step siblings, the law classifies it as incest in most jurisdictions.

>>Kek they're right nigger

She was 16 and I was 19 when it happened.

Well you're correct. It vary state by state. My state is only by blood. Which doesn't stop fuckers here

So don't get caught

Okay so everyone here's a fucking fag got.
OP when she asks you what you like in women or what you find attractive try saying niche things like you're really into pink flower panties or some shit. If ever you find her wearing that she's into you.

OP's sister is 18, she's of age, you fucking nignog

Lol, You should have googled yourself dipshit

She being touchy? Start being touchy too. If she sits on your lap put your hands on her waists, caress her, rub her back. Fucking do something. You want to, or you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

OP is retarded or baiting

And if you want to test, next time she drapes her legs across yours place a hand on one. And assuming you're in privacy see gradually move your hand up towards her thighs. If she's comfortable with it go with it. If not she'll stop you. Either way both of you will get the message.

I'll actually try that. I'm not going to fuck her but I want to know if she wants me.

She seems like she's really not a monagmous person. She's a virgin and very inexperienced, but she's always pursuing multiple guys at her school. So it kinda throws me off that she's being all touchy with me, while she's chasing after some football guy, or has a boyfriend at the time.

Oh and she slaps my ass, a lot.

slap hers back

You're gonna fuck her. You tell yourself you won't, but you will. You know why? Because once you're certain that she is into you, you won't be able to get that out of your head. You're gonna lie awake at night fapping and realize that just down the hall she's in her bed wishing you would fuck her, and once that clicks in your head fapping isn't going to be good enough.

Key point, do you see her doing any of this shit with her "boyfriends" and / or random dudes you don't know? If it's to a lot of people she's just flirty. If it's to her boyfriends wuthering not a lot of others than she may see you as a love interest.

OP, have you never had this kind of experiences at 13-15? SHE WANTS YOUR FUCKING MICRODICK YOU BRAINDEAD DUMBASS.

>Kek
>she was 16 and I was 19 when it happen
>kek this nigger Is a pedo
>Shes 18 now(Meaning that Op is a faggot:also 22 now)
>kek.jpg
>kekpart3.jpg
Is Op still living with his parents at age of 22???
I think is a kek bait of approval
And faggot
Listen to this:
Hes right nigger
Dont get cuck kek

It's Thanksgiving. Of course he's with his parents right now, 24 yo here and that's exactly where I am tonight.