What country?

I'm too full to move, help!

Get the dragon dildo out of your butt silly

it's good looking anyway

you just love your pets

did you eat too much?

there is nothing we can do i am sorry lad

i do i really do

Thanks, It's just a tail, no plug. Although I do have a tailplug.

US.

T-Thanks

yes, moving makes me feel a wee bit naseous
please?

is it real fur? what about the plug tail is that real too?

oh my it sounds like your really sick :c

I would!

Smoke cig
Or herbs

Hunnibuns, I need snuggles.

I'm not sick just way way too full
but I don't smoke at all.

The first one was, coyote. The plug is faux.

I'll always give you pets

you just gotta lie down and not die

katten is the cutest katten around

I will attempt, I doubt I will need to eat breakfast tomorrow though.

noooooooooooo

too full to the point where you feel nauseous sounds sick to me

pics of the plug one too

*hugs you and humps you

SOL or try mint

I mean me on the machine
Kinky and must want

had a good thanksgiving then?

it's too much fun giving you pets

The fur near the end it all matted because of lube >:(. Gotta wash it soon.

ohhh. and i can watch and take notes whilst you use the machine i see.

im glad! that means you wont ever stop. EVER

I guess I'm SOL since I have no mint
yea I guess I am a bit sick then
Yes, I had more food than I even knew my stomach could hold.

id expect upkeep to be a very routine thing after every use.

you poor man ;~;

I've only used it once or twice. Plus I do a lot of enemas to keep my insides clean, assuring shit won't come out onto the fur.

Going to the store. I'll be on mobile so no NS, but do we have a discord or anything other than this we chat in?

never ever?

that full nauseous feeling is the worst
happy belated by the way

well I did sorta do it to myself, although my sister is sick so if I get sick more then that would be to the reason.

it really is, I don't think I have ever encountered this before or at least at this scale.
and thanks!

i like your cock

T-thanks user

GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS

GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS GAS THE GAYS

you should use it more then.
and i think there are multiple discords. i dont use them though.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEVER EEEEEEEEEVER

you should beat her up for making you sick then

>GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS
GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS

if you have an android you can use NS still

how was your week?

not even when one of us dies?

I hate kikes

GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES GAS THE KIKES

Im fine with that.

a machine will be attached or installed in one or both of us assuring the petting never stops

HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER
HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER HeiL HITLER

we'll have to be buried with me petting your head

Mein Furher

GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE