For some reason I can usually tell when a girl is arguing on the internet...

For some reason I can usually tell when a girl is arguing on the internet. Ill be scrolling some random forum and bam - internet fight. One person talks in a distinctive way. I get a hunch. I look at their comment history and low and behold its a girl confirmed by her previous comments. Happens in video games too. Player rages and says a couple of things - bam i just fucking know its a girl.

I cant for the life of my accurately describe the style girls argue with.

Its like a distinctive mixture of narccisism, prententiousness and ironnically bad logic. Maybe theyre presenting shit logic on a pseudo-imtelectual way.

IDK but i cant be the only one who just fucking knows its a stupid bitch on the other side of the text.

Dude sick

This man understands!

Examples?

Because girls have problems and like to talk and start unnecessary drama it's in our nature to be right and to have the last word

So do children. How do you tell if its a woman or a child?

Children spell how it sounds and not how it's spelled

Not OP, but I think this fits the thread somewhat.

This guy is scary as shit

The girl in the picture is making the normal chick "duck face". She's making the face because she doesn't like the normal way her mouth looks without some sort of expression. She's taking a picture of the dude because of the wierd way he is standing, or how muscular he is. Not because she is a lifter and is vain. Lmao I'm a girl I know. Haha

feminist detected.

You, sir, are a moron and a cunt. As well as a lifelong virgin. I'm a grl, btw.

I thought it was lo and behold

Now here's a prime example. Smh

You're a wannabe trap at best. With a fucking hairy asshole.

tits or gtfo

They aren't required to live by the same rules as guys, reason is mostly overrated from their point of view. It then comes through in their communication, like a non English speaker's odd use of pronouns

It's a cycle, even if they are logical, because they mostly communicate with other girls the bar is just lower

What's the difference?

Guy's can come off just as illiterate as a girl on the internet. You can just feel the testosterone when a man is speaking on the Internet. Same as you can tell when it's a woman, just gotta watch what you say and we won't bite your head off.

It all comes down to emoji analysis

an user who is either a white knight or a wannabe female (tranny)

A guy would have realized that illiterate was a bad choice of words as it doesn't correctly sum up the points made, or not used the word

This.

>Same as you can tell when it's a woman, just gotta watch what you say and we won't bite your head off.

threatening without thinking, typical woman

Honestly that is very true, emoji are defiantly a give away factor in determining male or female. Unless they are gay then you could possibly be fooled haha maybe, but it seems that this entire conversation can be changed if we are talking about a gay guy in which are way more aggressive and pissy than any average female because they need to show that they are more feminine than a straight female and more dominant. This is 100% true.

Lmfao I am a typical none caring woman tho, I don't get upset when people say I'm dumb, or a woman or whatever I'm a mellow female and I'm just trying to help you understand women that I know personally who act with anger and narcissistic tendencies via the Internet hahs not meaning to offend anyone

>Lmfao I am a typical none caring woman tho, I don't get upset when people say I'm dumb, or a woman or whatever I'm a mellow female and I'm just trying to help you understand women that I know personally who act with anger and narcissistic tendencies via the Internet hahs not meaning to offend anyone

men use periods to separate sentences, not extra commas like a retard on wheels

also, men just don't word things like you just did unless it's some 12 year old homo teenager. it would show in their words.

Defiantly not threatening at all, it means that sometimes you have to watch what you say to anyone because now and days everyone is so dam sensitive

Femanon detected

*definitely
*nowadays
*damn

Did you drop out of college to get married via a shotgun wedding?

Lmao! I'm sorry I will use punctuation on my next essay! I didn't know I was being tested on my writing skills I've been out of school for about a decade now.

Dammit stop picking on me lmao I'm 27 this is actually my first time ever looking at this site haha ive never done a chat before lmao

More proof Sup Forums has contracted cancer. What happpened to the T/T/GTFOH rule for any user claiming femanon status. I understand PC universe has collided with ours but cant we get some proof to prove it isnt some sweaty neckbeard trying to aviod be an hero??? C'mon!

you should have a period between skills and I've

men don't throw out "lmao" like candy all the time unless it's a 14 year old who just stumbled across the word and is trying to be nice to you by acting like your jokes are funny

move on to another thread, user

relevant image

Your rp is shit.

Haha actually I graduated high school at 16 via a military school and am now a sergeant in the army. So no I'm not married, I have my own house, single, no kids and I rather like it that way.

>For some reason I can usually tell when a man-child is arguing on the internet. Ill be scrolling some random forum and bam - internet fight. One person talks in a distinctive way. I get a hunch. I look at their comment history and low and behold its a man-child confirmed by his previous comments. Happens in video games too. Player rages and says a couple of things - bam i just fucking know its a man-child.
>I cant for the life of my accurately describe the style man-children argue with.
>Its like a distinctive mixture of narccisism, prententiousness and ironnically bad logic. Maybe theyre presenting shit logic on a pseudo-imtelectual way.
>IDK but i cant be the only one who just fucking knows its a stupid man-child on the other side of the text.

Op here, if you were really a girl I'd know without you writing it

umad

Ya, girls use nigger logic.

are you the samefag from /nba/?

t. concerned man-child

must be in the glory hole regiment

What's rp?

its called mysogynism, i think.

it is probably caused by an imbalance in education. as a child your education is mostly done by females, because of the classical role allocation. they subconciously approve "feminine" behaviour and disapprove or suppress "male" behaviour.

>The girl in the picture is making the normal chick "duck face". She's making the face because she doesn't like the normal way her mouth looks without some sort of expression. She's taking a picture of the dude because of the wierd way he is standing, or how muscular he is. Not because she is a lifter and is vain. Lmao I'm a girl I know. Haha
For some reason I can usually tell when a girl is arguing on the internet...

No I'm in the route of being apart of my country instead of doing drugs and drinking. Or the route most women take in which they want to have a husband and kids. I like my space, I like seeing everyone else have children that just wasent the route for me. I wanted to work with troubled teens as I was and that's what I do now.

You can tell who is a female when there is a 50 % chance it is a female. Smh... we talk to much that's how you know.

I agree. They tend to put style before substance, resulting in eloquently written nonsense.

All of the women posting in this thread have clearly declared what sex they are as if it adds credibility to their words.

>I would know. I'm a woman
No you would not. You don't know anything.

I know exactly what OP is saying. And yes, you can tell.
Girls have a certain way of arguing.

For example, when women are angry and want to insult someone, they do it in a very "matter of fact" way, and really try to hammer in their insults as if they're explaining it to the person they're insulting. They'll also say things in a way to make it seem as other people should feel bad for them, like they're arguing to defend their social status, no matter how stupid or inconsequential the argument in question is.

Guys, just insult, normally. They'll drop the hammer, most of the time they'll insult in a more "joking" fashion, or a humorous way, even if they aren't really joking. Guys like their insults to be more creative, witty and funny.

Here's a comparison:

>Girl: omg, you are such a fucking asshole. do you realize how stupid you sound right now? how does anyone even think like that?

>Guy: wow, you're a fucking idiot. that's the dumbest shit i've heard. how retarded to you have to be to think that?

Same argument, same points, distinct executions.

>suddenly questioning the logic behind pedophilia

Makes you think...