Why are young girls dressing like this? It's wrong, thoughts Sup Forums?

Why are young girls dressing like this? It's wrong, thoughts Sup Forums?

If they want to dress like a whore they can be treated like a whore

I don't care as long as they don't tell daddy and mommy about me throat fucking them till they scream it'll all be peachy :)

delete this

IDK but I hope she's still doing so in a few years.

Why is it wrong? No cleavage--or in her case chest--is showing and the skirt is approximately where her fingers are when her arms are down.

Stop pretending to be so pious to hide your hebephilia btw; we see straight through that shit here.

>wears long socks
>automatically a whore
gee user maybe they're not the problem here >,>

Because she's a bag of horny fuckholes.

because children want to look older
because they think older=sexier
because they think sexier=more boys looking
so they dress like whores
so they put on fake nails
so they slap on hideous makeup
as a pedo, it completely depresses me.
i want my children to look like children.

I don't see a problem with it.

is that the little girl from Dog With A Blog? Not G Hannelius, but the younger sister?
>nowhere near as hot as G

Christ user you need to get fucking laid. Only people who have been unable find sexual contact with the opposite sex harbor this much vitriol towards that sex. You're just like the angry fat women writting up a man-hating blog on tumblr hash tagging feminist bullshit, just the other end of the same fucking spectrum.

rip

Haha ohh shit

>nowhere near as hot as G

confirmed for no taste

How is it that of all the things on here this made me laugh the most.

I applaud you sir. This is Sup Forums, so these dumbfucks won't ever get it. But you have crystalized the entire truth of 99% of what gets posted here. They are angry fat triggered morons, just on the other end. Brilliant!

when the clothes come off shes still the same young body tho

Kek user. I can see what your saying to a certain extent, but trying to be sexy shows a level of natural willingness that is greatly desirable.

>difference between a pedophile and a hebephile

Fucking pedos

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again

You're all sick in the head

I love this fucking pasta even though it makes it sound so damn dirty.

If I had a daughter I'd never let her leave the house dressed like a slag.
Society sexualises girls at such a young age through pop music and doing shit dancing like twerking.

more pics!!

This doesn't seem legal.

Suddenly not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing

I would put the probability of this being legal at %99.9999

the little red head on the left!! fucking perfect!

I'll take the 2 next to her

In which country? Sure as hell doesn't feel like US.

Too bad most CP is russian or slavic. I mean they beautiful but I'd kill to see some north american lezzie lolis go at it, know what I'm sayin?

I understand your pain, bro

Annnndddd Party Van for the pair of you

I would #nopaedo

Tops=10
Bottoms=0

Still a ho

She seems pretty covered up to me. What is the problem here?

I didn't say what I would do, your dirty mind just implied.

18+ is the standard for legality of such things, being that everyone bent to the U.S. standard. Given that, I stand by my probability.

You are a pedophile, and the only known cure for your mental disorder is castration. Just a heads up.

My guess would be the thighs.
>Gasp she's showing 3 inches of skin under her waist.
>Burn the witch.
>Seductress

Thats the problem

nice, but still nowhere near G

That doesn't change the idea that people can do things illegally.
Like how the government saying "Cocaine is bad" doesn't stop people from using the stuff like water.

Actually, the girl in Ops photo is clearly in the early stages of puberty, so not a paedo. I view ebephiles as normal people. What male wouldn't be attracted to a young, fertile blossom? The attraction to children on the other hand serves no biological purpose, thus is abnormal.

>nowhere near G
this is a good thing

Look at young girls in media through the ages
Take a look at Cindy from the brady bunch.
She regularly shows that much leg.

Even in older media, from the 50's girls show that much leg.

I imagine it's been that way as long as girls have been wearing dresses.

mods?

Yeah, what business does a 12 year old have with showing off her upper thighs? You're saying its okay for a woman that young to enter the arena of sex appeal. Look but do not touch? What a warped system of morals you have.

I'm confused as to how this is applicable to my interpretation of the image in question.

You know what they say about a heebeejeebeephile? Just a pedophile with a dictionary. Get real, pervert. And get a fucking castration, you fucking degenerate.

Leave Francesca alone, you dick.

Make me faggot, I'm a blackbelt in Jojutsu and I'll fuck you up while I'm fucking my 15 year old girlfriend. U mad? :)

So you imagine that if you went back to the 50's, you'd get away with having sex with children?

give her what she wants

Idk, this just seems innocent to me. You must be pretty sexually weak if you find something like this sexually provocative... it's a cute outfit, not really sexy. It isn't as bad as other 9 year old girls who walk around wearing short shorts and crop-tops, and doing degenerative acts such as twerking. The girl in the picture is how all girls should dress, imo.

its not wrong, YOU are the one that is wrong and fucked up

The legal system will fuck you over if they ever get their hands on you. I'm sure your internet buzzwords will have the intended impact on a jury of your equals. Good luck, pedo.

Honestly?
Probably.
That was much more of an in the family problem back then.
But that's not the point, the point is that young girls have always showed a lot of leg.

You know when the actual moment is that girls start acting hypersexual? Right after spring break of sixth grade. Used to work at schools, and it was fucking silly. All cutesy and sweet before spring, then suddenly, goddamn twitterpated.

Golden truth

You pay a lot of attention to how much "leg" children show, do you?

Different user, but do you think all persons of this disposition are molesters or something? What makes you think that user will ever be on trial? Nice of you to judge and hand down a sentence of castration to an user on the internet. People like you are such a credit to this shitty fucking species.

Because they're being taught sexual education in the womb to make space in the curriculum for liberal agendas

It's kind of hard to miss in shows like the brady bunch.
It was clearly filmed and directed by pedos.
Look at the way they dress cindy and the camera angles they use around her. They also have Mike grab her all over all the time and kiss her tons.

So you are a former teacher, who was obviously heavily invested with children's sexuality?

Could someone post some fucking gold so I can wank it

This

A teacher that pays attention to how their students are behaving? Stop the motherfucking presses.

Remember,

love is sick and wrong even if you've just fought in a world war for them

So The Brady Bunch gives you pedophillic lusts? Interesting.

The one thing he seem to have noticed is children's sexuality. Pretty odd, no?

Lust is sick and wrong if they are children.

Lol, you're a real cool dude you know that?
I'm from a time of man hating and hyper sensitivity.
It's hard to not notice things that would get your strung up with no trail for doing.

There isn't an age on love.

New user, I have been thinking about the development of my sexuality and key things in my adolescence lately and it have been quite interesting.

what if both parties enjoy the affection

I seriously doubt he fucked her right away, i'm sure he just groomed her into a good housewife and waited 5-9 years for her to fully mature.

It's rather hard not to notice that you are sexually attracted to children. In the parlance of our time, that would make you a pedophile. Just saying.

I love a good love story with a happy ending. I hope I can have mine someday.

Unless they are children, of course. Then it's pedophilia, wich is a criminal offense and a mental dissorder.

You might be a pedophile. The only known cure is chemical castation. Good luck :-)

because whores dress their children as whores. and whores get fucked young and have whore children of their own.

even if they did its totally irrelevant, because they both lived full and happy lives together. how different peoples views used to be only a few years ago about gays, thank you brainwashing corporations. remember its nothing more than a political tool right now

still wrong
it's illegal, and law determines what's right and wrong

There's nothing inappropriate in this photo.

Have fun explaining that to a jury of your equals.

The one thing I mentioned, in a thread about sexualization of children, was my observation of the silly sexuallization of middle schoolers.

In general, I noticed most shit. I kept up with their gossip and drama, because it helped to defuse nasty situations, but the situations near the end of the year were uniformly gross.

>law determines what's right and wrong
You are the definition of a sheep.

Hey hey, its ok user.
We're here for you.
Then again, you could just join the hebo master race. There's plenty of cute and sexy to go around user.

a jury of his equals would acquit because they're all pedos

You are such a generic anti that it is fucking painful. It's like you are some reply bot written by some autistic nig nog troll wannabe.

>law determines what's right and wrong