Atheists claim to believe in nothing, but they can't even prove God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to believe in nothing, but they can't even prove God doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

godisimaginary.com/i17.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Religious can't even prove he exists.

These post are better than the shiteater's post, but GODDAMN this one has gone way too far too.

So we're all just a bunch of retards and agnostics are the only intelligent ones?

If God was real, he'd beg for my forgiveness.
-Scribbled on the walls of a concentration camp.

How the FUCK is this shitpost STILL alive?

Prove that atheists exists.

This cocksucker throws the same bait out every day, Every god damn fucking day. You want to know why there is no God? If there was a god he would have struck down op a long time ago.

>That escalated quick.
>Always escalates quickly.
This running joke is great.

Found some shit over here godisimaginary.com/i17.htm you gonna make a third thread cockole?

GOD DISPROVED

I'm an atheist and I believe in stale memes

I prayed for a dance party, but it didnt happen.

Because newfags come and newfags go. It's always a reply generator that makes OP's dick hard because he can't make a proper thread.

We dont try to prove he does'nt exist.

However, you theists try to prove he does, and so far you have spent 2000 years trying to do so.

Time to realize you failed?

You call yourself an atheist but you can't even define what it is, you must be retarded. But we already knew that.

You aren't a real Christian if you don't go in a crusade. DEUS VULT

op please stop

God is unfalsifiable. You can't prove/disprove God. Not until you die.

So stale, yet so salty

Not stale or salty, you lost. End of discussion.

How about you prove to me that God exists?

the majority of people believe in god
if you're going to deny that, it's your responsibility to prove them wrong

A majority of people believed the world was flat. Then the believed only earth had water. How about that time everyone thought the sun orbited the earth?