Thinking about fucking a fat chick whats its like

thinking about fucking a fat chick whats its like

Amazing. So eager to please and will fuck you whenever you want, your way, every time. It's the only dick they get so they worship you.

If you fuck a fat girl right and give her the best ducking of her life the first time, she will be a permanent side chick and booty call the rest of your life. But you go in there the first time like she's Aphrodite. Be a god.

I have a harem of ham beasts. I guess for once they are the ones orbiting something.

My dick.

A wingman gets pussy from the fat friend always. Your bro only has a chance. Also free meal after.

They're great to get that sick deprived shit out for your system. But they are a little depressing too. Like this one fat fwb tumblrina who comes over every two weeks always eats my candy and chocolate. Such a shame, she's got a pretty face but those rolls man. It's like having sex with someone who is depressed and with low self esteem. Makes me feel like a piece of shit but I still fuck her throat like I don't care.

Kek, these other anons are crazy, but I'm on their wavelength. I used to fuck tons of fatties, and even though I'd never tell my friends, I loved it. Go fuck a fat bitch, OP.

I fingered a fat girls asshole when she was on top of me once, does that count?

You stopped tho? it's only your fat wife you're fucking now or what?

PLEASE POST YOUR PERSONAL FAT SLUTS

If shes not so attractive bend her over, even some big chix get sauce that way. But even good lkg chix like to bend over

this is the one thats trying to fuck

no

i dated a skinny short white girl from 18-21 we didn't really break up but we became distant. she was never really into it and was kind of a bitch,

anyways fast forward to now (i'm 27) and haven't had sex since 21. meet 10/10 18 y/o cutie. with clothes on she doesn't look chubby at all but take it off and u can see the flappy arms, thunder thighs. anyways she is so hot despite that and the head? amazing as hell. and she is so into it always she actually introduced me to roleplay and i love it. love watching her orgasm. tbh sex makes u fall in love. she's a beaner tho

Fucking a fat chick is like riding a moped,it's fun at first until your freinds think your gay

As long as they're not fucking huge, and you're not fucking tiny, it's awesome. Pic related

That's not fat, that's obese you retard.

Soft, easy, smells bad. Ultimately you'll be more entertained by a skinny one.

My friend once assumed that because she was a virgin, she'd probably be pretty tight.

He was wrong.

He told me it was like 'Punching a jar of mayonnaise'

It was the worst sex of his life. He kept grabbing fat rolls in the dark trying to play with them like tits and she knew.

I completely agree with this guy. I've fucked with the bbw I had. Round and plump and curvy black chick. She dressed very and always smelled amazing. Shaved all the time and didn't really question much and she smoked. So just treat her right. Just don't make seem like you trying to wife her ass up or you'll have an omniscient GF on ur hands.

>kept grabbing fat rolls in the dark trying to play with them like tits
Kek

You should definitely hit that

It's awesome until you cum and you realize what you've done.

>hello darkness my old friend...

fucked from obese to chubby. NOT super obese disgusting.
anyway its pretty damn good, they do every thing and sex is always there. they dont last long on top but goddamn it ffeels good to have that preasure in top of you.

They can't move, they can't bend, their limbs fall asleep in every fucking position, they cant hold themselves up, they can't hold you up, they have no stamina, there's no fucking friction, can't even get your dick in there because the fat rolls just take 3 inches off of your dick, it's awful in every conceivable way.

Don't fucking do it. You will be happier. It still fucking haunts me.

Depends on what you feel for her. if its pure lust then yeah hello darknes but otherwise its kind of ok as long as she doesn't smells.

How fat? Post a picture of another woman of an approximate size.

If we're talking chubby, then basically like normal. Tits are more fun for sure.

If we're taking fat then it makes it a bit harder to do some positions. Depending on how the fat is stored you might not be able to go balls deep.

Obese. My advice is don't. I did and I regret it. Can't go balls deep. Smells fucking awful. Did her from behind and the rancid smell of unwashed pussy and poor bathroom hygiene was too much to handle. I faked an an orgasm just so I could get her clothes back on to get further away from the stench.

That's what you get for fucking morbidly obese people. She prolly died from a stroke by now, good job faggot.

Holy god I forgot about the fucking smell!

ARGH grease fire. Why do they always smell like they're hiding cheese sandwiches everywhere.

Fucking good. I hope so.

bomb as fuck if you got a good size dick 5 and over you'll have a great time big as nips and titties to suck on and you can just grab every inch and squeeze the best

gf is 280 something and 5"5' - 5"6'

Nah bro. Don't really smell. Just the ones you fucking

>Fucking.
Nope. One and Done. I owed her a favor.

Never again. Sticking to under 90lbs for the rest of my natural fucking life.

this ass pic is necessary if fat can be moved balls deep and ultimate existence can be achieved like a skinny bitch could never do

do you like to fuck a pile of ham? jesus christ 280 at 5"5'? 46.6 BMI lmfao boy you are attracted to subhuman hamplanets

Like fucking a water bed. Fat chicks are disgusting and deserve nothing but scorn.

280 at 5"5? You're fucking the moon

That's true but my cat really seems to like when I bring chubbies over. Guess for the water bed reason.

they can still be attractive it's all about self care and maintenance if they take care of themselves sans weight then they can be 10/10 for bbw lovers

Especially when they sit on you face and almost all squirt

You must look like fucking egor irl

thoughts on fucking 220lbs at 5'8"?

that's not a human being, that's a lard of fat

THIS

not really posted in rate threads here and usually get 7 - 9 have a solid non neck beard all gf's before were skinny c cup and at least 7/10 real standard

I just love me some fat fuckin pussy son

Is it mom's spaghetti?

Like thrusting into a garbage bag full of marshmellow fluff.

I've dated/fucked a few chubbies in my time, but nothing comes close to my first encounter with an obese girl. We had known each other as friends for a few months before we fucked. I was visiting her house in the country town she grew up in. We had some beers, watched tv, ended up back in her bed with my arm draped over her. It was weird, I was used to being able to lie next to a girl and wrap my arm all the way around her, but it just didn't feel right with this girl. My arm couldn't get around her stomach. It was like trying to hug a beach ball. Anyway, we were lying face to face with my arm half around her when I went for the kiss. Her kisses were so shallow, I felt her tongue rapidly shoot out and touch mine, then dart back in. Kind of like how a lizard catching flies. I had never experienced anything like it. She kept it up for a few minutes before I told her to just relax and go with it. She must have took that as permission to throat fuck me with her tongue because she went from weird, light flicks of the tongue to trying to shove her tongue piercing down my throat. Her mouth was gaping wide - I couldn't open mine wide enough to match it. I continued on anyway. I worked my way down her body, fondling her foobs, skipping over the stomach (did not enjoy touching it), then lifted up her shirt to get at the button on her jeans. In the process, I caught sight of her hideously stretch-marked stomach. This seemed crazy to me - like half-inch wide, 6-12 inch long scars all over her belly. I put it all out of my mind and focused on the thought of just getting my dick wet. I pushed her overhanging gut up away from her jeans with one hand and undid the button with the other. I undid her fly, then reached in for an over-underwear feel of her pussy. As I slid my hand over her underwear, I felt these tiny prickles on my fingers - it was her pubes she must have shaved a week or so beforehand. It felt like the stubble on a man's face poking though.

Man, I think you got raped.

it's like fucking a sexy cuddly teddy bear that is a dick sucking expert, and eager to get l wild and kinky. if you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up.

dooo wop wop
ch.. chika chika

I slid my fingers further down her crotch towards her pussy. It was really plump and squishy. I felt the vertical fold in her fat that her pussy was hiding in and ran my middle finger along it. Her underwear was soaked through. She was definitely keen. This got me a little excited - enough to overcome my repulsion anyway. I slid my finger back up, then back down with my entire hand over her pussy. That's when I felt her damp, spiky, slightly greasy skin. I realised I had found a gaping hole in her underwear. Her underwear literally couldn't contain her fat. She laughed awkwardly and explained she needed to buy new underwear and I just smirked and continued on. I found the elastic her underwear had split from and pulled it to one side and slid my fingers into her underwear from the side. It was so spiky, it kind of hurt my hand, but I pressed on. I used my index and ring finger to spread apart her massive pussy lips (or fat rolls), and slid my finger into her pussy.

that lingerie is not that flattering on her. let's see the pig naked.

my anaconda don't want none, unless I roll dubs, son.

I'm hungry for pork roast now

Regret, a lot of regret, soon as you bust you'll feel it. It will be the worst nut of your life.

Bad dude. But I'm pretty superficial. I have high standards but tried to push that aside for girl that I clicked with really well with her only issue being big. Couldn't do it. I was repusled. So I guess it comes down to what you like? I've always been an athlete and I work out a lot and want my women to do the same. If you are more lenient, they certainly know that they have a lot to prove to keep a guy around

they do anything

Now I've lost my appetite again

lick this up. after one lick you will be starving for more.

You're one sick fuck. You find these hambeasts on tinder or something?

Like fucking a normal chick, but she's fat.

I can't really remember much after this. I was a little drunk and it was quite a few years ago. However, I do remember some other details.

II remember asking her to go down on me. She refused at first, saying she didn't enjoy it. I said she had a tongue piercing and I wanted to see if it made any difference. She eventually caved in after a few minutes of convincing. I don't remember much about the blowjob. I remember enjoying it more than the sex simply because I wasn't face to face with the largest girl I'd ever seen naked. It was the only time during the whole ordeal that I could actually enjoy the sex and not feel any shame.

The next thing I remember is her riding me. Oh my god, I still cringe when I think about it. She was kneeling, facing me and went to lift her leg over me to climb on. As she climbed on, her cellulite rubbed over my cock. I looked up at the ceiling to distract myself because seeing it and feeling it at the same time was bound to kill my boner. She got her leg over me, and I directed my cock into her. She sat down onto my cock, forcing it deep inside her. However, all I could feel was her gigantic ass cheeks on my thighs. I had never experienced this before. I'm 6'3 with quite long legs. All the girls I'd fucked previously, their asses had NEVER touched my knees while I was underneath them. It freaked me out quite a lot, I was feeling my boner start to die. I had to do something other than just lie under her. I started trying to thrust and I grabbed her by the waist and moved her in a way so her spiky pubes weren't cutting into my skin. Nothing worked though.

Moar

please stop, I just dry heaved

lol

I've had a FFB for 10 years. Every time i need a BJ or an Ass to FK or just something to Kick or Slap... I just call the number.

Plus she is a food expert. So i get great food, free smokes and alcohol while i am there.

going further, there's more pressure around your dick because you have to push past a layer of fat, but it's tough if it isn't your bag

it's like there's a turd coming out of her ass

you guys need to learn the art of fuckbuddy selection.

the fattest ones are the easiest to get, but that doens't mean they're the ones you should go for.

Learn a bit of social knowledge, how to create attraction, how to read people, etc. You don't need to become some guru, just learn the fundamental principles and learn to have a shred of confidence so you can talk to things under 200lbs without spilling spaghetti everywhere

the best (and easiest) women to find for fucking are girls that are slightly below acceptable standards for some reason
-they might be a slight bit chubbier
-"alternative lifestyle", not lesbos/gays, think more like goths/punks/etc. They're used to being outcasts, so warm up real easy.
-former fatties that lost weight and thus have loose skin/saggy tits
-have kids, ESPECIALLY if they've been single for a year or longer*
-have some form of physical defect, can be very minor**
-mental/personality disorder ***
-family issues ***

*warning the single parent ones are more than likely hunting for bf material, play your cards carefully and dont lead them on.

**example: there was a really cute girl in highschool that had a silent rule set on her as "off limits" as gf status because she had the tip of her index finger cut off on one hand, right at the first knuckle. In all of highschool she had ONE boyfriend- a fat guy that I don't think ever had another girlfriend during all of HS

***this can be dangerous as fuck as they're unpredictable for reactions to ...anything. could turn psycho on you if they decide they want relationship and you decline. On the other hand these are normally the ones that will do -anything- to please you. Family issue girls tend to make -amazing- girlfriends, but if the relationship sours they'll essentially kill you without remorse as soon as they find a new option.

fat chicks ass looks terrible and their vagoo needs a scrubdown. that stank

I gave up on the idea of cowgirl and swapped back to missionary. From here, I could stare up at the wall in front of me and not have to look at her body. I could let my mind wander to other places - places where I was having sex with an attractive girl. Not having to look at her helped a lot. I felt less shame and repulsion. I actually began to edge. It had only been around 10 minutes at this time, but I had definitely seen, heard and felt enough. I asked her if she was on birth control, to which she replied yes. Without any further warning, I just began fucking her like crazy. The whole bed was shaking, banging against the wall. It was so fucking loud. She was moaning and carrying on while I held my breath and just pumped away. Finally I felt I was about to cum. I closed my eyes and with one final thrust, came inside her. It felt quite good. However, literally 2 seconds after I'd shot the last of my load, this dark cloud descended onto my mind. I felt immeasurable guilt and shame for what I had just been through. I wanted to get out of there, I wanted to never speak of it again. I pulled out, sat up and grabbed my underwear. Through all my clothes on while she still lay there. I couldn't turn around to look at her as I got dressed - it was too disturbing. I got dressed and said I really needed to take a piss. Left the room, went to the bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror for a solid 10-15 minutes. "What the fuck did I do that for? That was NOT worth it. What am I doing here? "

I returned to the room and she had changed into her pyjamas and was waiting for me. She suggested we cuddle.. I said I can't sleep in a bed with someone else - I have to drive back the next day and I'll sleep badly. She let me go sleep on the couch. The next morning we had an awkward goodbye and that's the last I ever saw of her. She messaged me on Facebook regularly, but I never responded. She soon disappeared out of my thoughts.. until today of course.

This is a good list for someone who is 40 lol. I stay far far away from single moms and chicks with baby rabies tho

user speaks the truth. I have a fat side chick and she does all the unspeakable things my wife won't do. Be nice to her, and you'll have no problemos. Don't get her hopes up, otherwise you'll have a stalker on your hands 8/10 times.

100$ days she'll lie there and expect you to do all
the work.

it'll feel great, might bust it sooner than you want,
but you wont want to look at her if you want to
keep it hard.

regardless it wont be satisfying, an easy fuck,
not something to brag to your friends about.
hope your phone has an ez block function
because she wont leave you the fuck alone after.

>thinking about fucking a fat chick whats its like

Like trying to wrestle a waterbed during an earthquake. Fun, but challenging. Don't attempt if you're fat. too, though.

I'm 30, I had to start coping with "they have children" around 20, though I admit it's become a bigger issue during this last stint of being single (~24)

i'm not a fan of dealing with women that have children cause I'm well aware of the various dangers that can come from it, but if you're single, you -will- start having to deal with this to some degree, and as time goes on the % gets larger.

Well I'm 27 but I get the most lucky with ~22yr olds. I'm also a boytoy for a couple 25yr olds but they know I'll never settle with them, so I'm just a in between snack for them really. They love the honesty tho, I don't lead people on. And I genuinely hope they'll find a nice beta provider one day, just won't be me.

haha it seems like your the expert, Mark!

Riding a fat chick is like riding a unicycle: It's fun, but embarrassing as hell if your friends find out.