I'm on hour 12 of a profound trascendental LSD experience. Dubs decides what movie I watch

I'm on hour 12 of a profound trascendental LSD experience. Dubs decides what movie I watch.

Go outside

The holy mountain

Reefer Madness

Underrated.

The Matrix

I've never had a "profound" experience on Lucy. It just makes me feel really, really good. Like weed but better and I actually have energy

I did this on acid once and as soon as I stepped out I felt like there were huge fucking spiderwebs coming down from the trees and house. Noped right back inside

lsd doesn't last 12 hours, are you just taking heaps?

THIS on acid I have fun barley any introspection at all. Its shrooms that make me always get introspective and make decisions in life. Both drugs are great just different.

Paul Blart mall cop 2

Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition

i took a walk alone on shrooms and it was alright but disconcerting as everything felt like a "set", i could totally see it all potentially being pulled away at any moment

Neither did I the first few times I did it. And then I ended up taking a couple unplanned blotters at a house party. And I had that "turned on" experience of being connected to every living thing by an almost indescribable web of energy.

Rushmore
Mortal combat
The descent
The four (2012)
Killing season John travolta and deniro

LSD fucking sucks after the first time you take it.

Shallow drug, lasts too long, nausea sucks balls, body load and I always get a sensation that feels like my throat is clogged.

Eraserhead

Under the Skin

it also (for me at least) makes water feel like i imagine drinking mercury would feel like

/thread

oh yeah, that too.

Serbian Film

Enter The Void
>classic

The only correct answer here.

The Seventh Seal

Dragon ball evolution

>Profound
Wewlad don't forget to do your algebra homework

DUDE ACID LMAO

He's been sold Bromo Dragonfly
You're going to die OP

Master & Commander, The Fall or Lawrence of Arabia.

Life by David Attenborough

natural born killers

wow thanks for planting that in my head