Babies are fucking disgusting

Babies are fucking disgusting.

Yeah idk why people have kids. Unless they are accidents. Or you're rich and can afford one

At least you'll never have one.

yeah, but at least the sex is good

with babies right?

This

With your mom of course

Outlaw babies, let's move beyond sexual reproduction

No doubt dude, vile little vagina ruiners.

that combo of dubz

4 dubs in a row

Я просто действительно не могу понять зачем они нужны . Про беременность,когда женщина не в особо хорошем расположении духа,я молчу,про мучительные роды (ну у кого как конечно) я тоже промолчу. А вот потом начинается самое веселье:крики,оры по ночам ,эта новая жизнь хочет есть ,пить,какать ,сикать,ему может холодно или жарко и вообще он спать не хочет,а сам не знает ,что ему захотеть ....вообщем первые года вы не высыпаетесь и вообще не в духе .Да конечно,эти милые улыбки,щечки и всякие кривляки вызывают умиление,но....едем дальше дет.сад,школа ....школа самое опасное место ,там может щемить начнут (ну а может и не начнут конечно) но проблемы до его (ребенка то бишь ) совершеннолетия вам обеспечены.Далее-либо институт либо армия (с девочками либо институт либо работа) и опять всё не слава богу ,вы его и так и сяк пытаетесь пристроить.....уф,что то так лень дальше писать стало ))))) Вы скажите ,что нужны для продолжения рода и помощи в старости. А вы уверенны,что она будет эта помощь?

Heh

W......t.....f.....

hivemind

>Babies are fucking disgusting.

Especially the ones posting in this faggot ass thread.

/thread
oh shit

Respect the dubz

We need each other. Go away, young friend.

I just really can not understand why they are needed. About pregnancy, when a woman is not in a particularly good mood, I say nothing, about the painful childbirth (well, someone like of course) I too silent. But then comes the fun: screaming, Orae at night, this new life wants to eat, drink, defecate, urinate, it can hot or cold and, in general, he does not want to sleep, and he does not know what he want in general .... first year, you do not get enough sleep and do not in the spirit of .Da course, these cute smile, cheeks and all poseur cause tenderness, but .... go further det.sad, school .... school is the most dangerous place, there may schemit start (well, maybe not begin of course) but the problem before it (baby I mean) age you obespecheny.Dalee any institution or army (girls or institute or work), and again not all glory to God, you have it this way and that trying to attach ..... phew, that's more because it became too lazy to write))))) tell you that we need to continue the race and support in old age. And you are sure that it will this help?

Thanx google translate.