I used to take benadryl to give myself more vivid dreams...

I used to take benadryl to give myself more vivid dreams, but once I started taking 3-4 every other night or so it stopped affecting me. What do I do, B? I want to have vivid dreams and nightmares. I never remember my dreams without the pills.

>having literal dreams
become a drone like the rest of us, the void calls you

Live with it. You will ALWAYS run into the tolerance wall with antihistamines. That or kill yourself when you up the dosage too high.

take melatonin that shit makes ur dreams crazy vivid and u will remember. i take benadryl all the time to sleep but it doesnt do that to me

Shrooms

has anyone here smoked weed before

No I've never even heard of it. What is this "weed" you speak of?

this. melatonin givrd you s concentrated sleep without the next day fog of benedryl. and the dreams are insane if you manage to wake up to remember them
>do you memba? I memba

Yeas. I smoke a huge bowl of "blue dragon" hybrid. Along with two Benadryl. Will playing MGS4 "Timeline theme" before bed. It's pretty dank.

melatonin makes your body dependant on it and stop producing it naturally, once you stop youll have a very hard time to fall asleep without it.

Put a nicotine lozenge in your mouth at bedtime. Your welcome

So I've never smoked weed before. If I were to take a hit or however much it takes to feel the effects 1 time would I want more?

>benadryl
if you can get a prescription for alprazolam you will get what you are looking for

If you liked it sure? Its not like youll have fucking cravings though.

i mean like if i dont intend to start smoking

then wht would be the chances of it making me want to start

Im on Suboxone. That shit makes me have vivid ass dreams.

Get your hands on some 5-HTP.

Anti-depressants give me vivid dreams.

just take double dose of benadryl OP, it makes u dream while awake.
trust a random user, it will be awesome, i promise you

diphenhydramine's one hell of a hallucinogen. do it 1000mg. your life will never ever look like what it looked like anymore.

Holy shit, a thread where I actually have pertinent but little known information that can help OP... okay, if you want to have crazy vivid dreams, this is what you do. Buy the cheapest clear level one nicotine patches you can find. Between CVS, Costco, Walgreens etc. one store almost always will have a good sale on their own store brand. Take one nicotine patch and fold and then cut in half, then in half again. This is a decent amount of nicotine even if you smoke, so if you don't smoke you may want to cut it into sixths or eighths. Now it will be a little hard to fall asleep with a nicotine patch on because nicotine is a stimulant, so you'll want to test when to apply it in relation to when you're falling asleep, but I absolutely guarantee that if you sleep with a piece of a patch on you will have insane and vivid dreams.

drink drain cleaner and lot of it. best sleep you'll get!

Yeah, this or the lozenges.

Depends, I've beeen smoking daily for the past 2 years (It's legal we're in from) anyway, it really depends on the Peterson, etc.

mugwort.

it's an herb and it's dirt cheap. you smoke it or make it into tea. really vivid / lucid dreams guaranteed. like you won't be able to get restful sleep it's 100% dreams til you wake up

Hmm, OD possibility?

Yes user, what would u like to know

Did 750+ my first time, mistake, awesome mistake

Just throwing this out there..Ive never known a grown ass man who takes benadryl as an intoxicant. Grow up. Wisdom and knowledge doesnt come over the counter in pill form.

By the way, stop being a dick to your mom. Take the trash out every now and then.

just finish the bag you buy then quit its that easy. I just stoped smoking and ive never had any sort of craving or need to keep smoking. it also alows you to acheve lucid dreams a lot more easly

1000mg wouldnt be lethal but it pretty much makes you extremely schizophrenic

OP here. 18 year old college student living several states away from home, but good try user.

Please explane further

>18 year old
Youve pretty much made my point. Have fun dropping out of college. Tell mom I said hi.

What kind of person considers an 18 year old a fully grown man? Also, who said I wanted to take for "wisdom" and "knowledge" and all that? I just want to remember my dreams and have nightmares, which is what I said. I'm only asking for stuff to take to help that. I'm on several other different pills for problems I've had my whole life. As if it wasn't clear for whatever reason already, the whole benadryl thing is just for fun.

Also, I'm not sure why you keep using this "mom" joke. Not saying its bad, I'm just not understanding it.

bump

He's just an asshole. lol. Apparently, if you don't smoke weed for a while and don't drink that helps lucid dreaming. I recommend just not taking the benydryl for a while, and take some of the natural stuff, sleepytime tea, menthol, the stuff mentioned above. Keep a dream journal and write stuff down as soon as you wake. This will become a habit and you can recall more. But this is lucid dreaming, vivid dreams I would recommend all of the "serious" ideas said here. I myself will be trying to get some xanax, nicotine patches/lozengers, mugwort, and I will try taking a large dose of benydryl. I am beginning to realize what a drug crazed country we truly are.

Nice!

Don't forget weed!

Try mugwort as a tea or smoking, you can find it at most hippy-type grocery stores. Second melatonin as well, or look up Blue Lotus as well, should be on erowod.org