More floofy because there's always more

yay thread

maybe

Lurkin lurkin lurkin~

Internet shit itself again

yup, this is too late at night for thread

you really don't see a lot of moose in things, kind of strange

I approve of OP pic

Probably because they're so uncommon in most places, including on TV, and they have a funky face shape. Horses do too, but I assume there's so many of them because they're so common and relatively intelligent and are a big part of history. Maybe if we rode moose into battle for thousands of years, there'd be more of them in art

kek
>might be

maybe, but I'm pretty sure I've seen 10 times more opossums than moose and they fit all of that plus eat garbage

Maybe people just hate them for being big dumb dicks, I don't know. Around here, just about the only really dangerous animals are bears and moose, and moose only because they fuck you up when you hit them at highway speed.

Bleh, new image size limits (since the last time I stuck around for more than a few minutes)... had to reencode this crap to post it, almost not worth the effort

floofy and sugoi tails are my weakness :D aaand Sup Forums wont let me add an image wtf

;ets try again...nope how odd

yeah I hear stories about that, like hitting deer only since its fucking huge it destroys everything.

the limit is annoying, I've got quite a bit in the 2.5-3 range

ok lets try chorome

right...

Whoever did these, I love you.

Big part of the problem is how tall they are. You hit a deer, and it bounces off your front end most of the time. Hit a moose, and you just take out its legs, and then its body goes right through your windshield and ends up in your lap

This lurker like this

sorry got distracted by a cyoa thing on /d/

I could see that