The most autistic phrases known to man Sup Forums ?

The most autistic phrases known to man Sup Forums ?
Mine:

>I'm an atheist, debate me.

>"my dad says _____"
>saying youre vegan, ever
>"people who are good at sports are always assholes"

None of these are remotely autistic.

Autism is opening a thread on the food board of the anime discussion website complaining about how cookbooks won't give you precise scientific cooking times and temps for every individual ingredient, accounting for given age, size, density, porosity et cetera along with your own elevation from sea level, ambiant humidity, cooktop type and so on
And then getting indignant when people tell you to just poke the damned potato with a fork like a normal person instead

>I frequent Sup Forums

this

Now this, is autism!

>Black lives matter

>blood in a rare steak is delicious thread
food seems to be a touchy subject at times

Myoglobin isn't blood

>I could care less

my girlfriend is working with literal autists and how it is described here is utter nonsense. i really am sorry for those kids because they're just... weird, and theyll have those problems forever. cant concentrate for shit, they go apeshit over small little inconveniences and have absolutely zero empathy, but expect you to be completely compliant all of the time.
fucking little shits

>gf works with autistic kids
>gf gets autism
>gf infects OP with autism
>OP comes to Sup Forums to show Sup Forums his new autism

1000% right

Breh we're talking relatively high functioning autism here, the kind that doesn't need a tard wrangler like your squeeze

But they don't see it as a drawback, they view the world through the eyes of an autistic and always have

Autists are literally the worst and most worthless people on the planet, if the world was just we'd all be stillborn.

High functioning autism is a myth. If you call yourself high functioning you simply do not realize how retarded you really are as everyone around you, out of politeness, lies to you and acts like you're somewhat normal.

But you're not, everyone can instantly spot a "high functioning" autist and will pretend you're a person. Everyone is in on that.

>I'm over 15 and i still post on Sup Forums

>>saying you're vegan, ever
you're not my real dad
that's not real music

you're being autistic about being autistic
that's some metta shit right there

so do I, and they come to 2 flavours.
>"I'm so smart I can't even into everyday life"
and
>"what am shoe"

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>protip: you can't

>I know in my heart that god is real!

*tips fedora*

>*tips fedora*

wot

Underage b&

thats why its autism

ur autism

no you

Anything along the lines of

>"You're uneducated"
>"You're not a college grad"