Ripped girls thread

Ripped girls thread.

I tell ya I've been working out for about two years now. I would never date anybody with a stomach like that. Men are supposed to be hard. Women are supposed to be squishy. It's just how it is.

I agree. Which is why this is so hot.

Bump

bump

bump

has anone ever fucked a woman like this? How is it?
>I'm so green.

Like sticking your dick in a rock

those are some short legs

Tightest girl I've ever had. More aggressive than usual, or at least didn't just lay there like a dead fish. Smelled nicer too, self discipline has a lot of nice perks. Other than that, no real difference.

Mostly not good. They tend to be too narcissistic and less into pleasing you. But beyond that, a normal soft - not blubbery - woman is much more pleasing to the touch.

Normal man-loving girl is best.

contrary to the popular belief, I have a ton of respect for ripped girls. Unlike skinny fat drama queens with a fake princess syndrome basic bitches, ripped girls fucking work hard to sculpture their body and take care of their healthy.

fucking feminists ruining my board

Nasty. She used to be hot too.

This is basically the opposite of my experience. A fit girl will be more aware of her own body and more eager to make use of it. It's the chubby narcissists that think they're a gift from god then lay there and put no effort into it that you have to watch out for.

disgusting

Sandra Prikker is so Fuckin hot

You just cant handle girl with more mussel than you

Can we all agree that at least 50% of women are shit and lazy in bed, whatever their weight or size ?

i luv dis shit

gorgeous

all I want is a fit gf

lowtest cuck detected

i want to cum in her so hard

never though i'd say some stupid shit like this, but i'm getting tired of this cunt and her hoop

kek

>Go home, hoop girl !

> Sup Forums dweller judging beauty

kek

dating one, we've been together for 2 years so. AMA i guess

Sue Lasmar...Totally ripped, and incredibly fucking sexy!

legs

I'm not extremely built, but I have some strength. I'm undersized than a lot of them but pretty sure I could still successfully rape any of these women.

nom nom nom

>I've been married for a little over 2 years now. When I met my wife she was really fit, but I made the mistake of making a baby and now she has the smallest little muffin top we call it. She could get fit or ripped again, but that means I'd have to take care of the runt while she works out.

ha!

go team !

disgusting

luv dis gurl

Is it because you'll never have sex with her?

I entered Sup Forums today in an orderly fashionabla with a boner looking for a nice mbate session.
However, these post just ruined it..
Im not into sissys bit srsly, id rather watch sissys than this filth.

debump.

Dat forearm hair

underrated post

when your slav hormons kick in

Someone posted her nudes once.