Anyone else heard of Spirit Science...

Anyone else heard of Spirit Science? I watched a few videos on it and it just all makes sense and since i've felt more open to ideas and honed with myself. Since a few months ago before i knew anything about this i was thinking to myself that if aliens were to show themselves it would be soon, it feels like we as a species are more connected with the internet and how we are more open to new things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDx1Kh2iU6o
youtu.be/WCiDfm9i9rQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If aliens exist, they have already been to our planet. The only reason we haven't had major interaction with them is because they view our planet as some "nature preservation" or some shit.

They're never going to show. We're too primitive for them.

Yeah you just start watching from the beginning? wait till it starts talking about Atlantis..

The channel is just absolute nonsense for people who are too lazy to get properly educated about things and resort to easier solutions.

How about this, watch a video - any video - which debunks the stuff Jordan (host of Spirit Science) says, but with the SAME persistence as if you were watching a Spirit Science video.

You'll see what I mean and be thankful that you didn't get sucked into the shithole that is pseudoscience. I understand that it's easier, I really do - I've been in college for 3 years now, and it takes a lot of effort to actually learn shit, but that doesn't make this type of behavior (i.e. spreading misinformation just because it's more digestible) amenable.

My second favorite part about Spirit Science is how it gets people's panties in a bunch.

Like this guy:

My first favorite part is the cute visuals. Big eyes. A lotta' kyoots

Tell me more, man? Why are my panties in a bunch? :)

OP here, i just think that most of what they talk about makes sense more than other things religion and what not has told us, along with all of the off branch of spirit science that ive seen, the whole think of what you want in life and it will become true part i dont agree with but how the magnetic fields flip and all that scientifically make sense.

Aliens message us telepathically, majority won't listen and nearly everyone else thinks it's an illness

Long time lurker here. Haven't posted in years.

Don't waste your time on people like this. You're talking to a brick wall.
You can find solace in the fact that because they accept pseudoscience crap like this, they are less likely to be successful in life, and they'll inevitably die out in the long run.

What did you study, user?

Jews are from space

Down's syndrome people are 'higher consciousness'

The greys invaded earth and failed due to an unseen Earth defense grid

The pyramids across the globe are all interlinked despite being made in different time periods and scribed with different languages

Atlantis and limeria were real, the latter being just off Rhode Island

Scientology is legit

Ancient tablets that ONE GUY somehow translated hold keys to the future of humanity. Only available in his book tho

--these are actually things these people buy into-

Go watch dopefish's vids

Hey mang. If you know what you're doing the aliens are already here

Still studying actually, finished a major in electrical engineering, now doing a dual compsci and physics, wanna get into bleeding edge technology research.

Sorry I made you break your roll haha

Spirit science propagates the New Age bullshit like no other.
And if another opinion is presented they block you. Same religious bullshit wrapped up in a different paper

So yea.. Enlightened as fuck

If Aliens exist, the first place they'd make contact would be/// THE INTERNET!

frombob.to/you

On Aliens- Online.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDx1Kh2iU6o

He's right about some things, but wrong about most things. Take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

That was a good watch but it seems like he was just making a a joke about things rather than trying to see the possibility, the whole egg thing sounds fucking stupid but how else did the moon just get into our orbit with us, this big rock that we seemingly need for our survival?

Sorry to tell you this but you seem to be retarded

Geometry teachers always say that geometry is the root of everything, and most things spirit science talks about in geometric terms makes perfect sense as to why they are the way they are

starts bullshiting or good ?

Complete garbage. Check the debunked videos cause SS is full of nonsense

Link to debunk videos?

OP here also need

The only video(s) you need

youtu.be/WCiDfm9i9rQ