If a dog tried to bite me and i pulled a king kong on it would it die immediately or afterwards?

If a dog tried to bite me and i pulled a king kong on it would it die immediately or afterwards?
My neighbor adopted one of those veteran german shepards and almost took a chunk out of my wifes leg.

Lol try it post pics of your hands after

well you should prevent your wife trying to fuck that dog.

probably not, it's jaw would be flopping around

German shepherds bite force is roughly 230lb, so if you can pull against that then it's a start

I grew up breeding Rottweilers so a german shepard isnt shit.

Figured as much. Would probably have to snap its neck to put it out of its misery.

>If i pull a king Kong
Yeah, I'm sure that'll work. Pushing each of your hands into a set of teeth with enough force to crack a jaw, I'm sure the jaw will break before your skin does. You'll be fine.

Idk adrenaline is some crazy shit.
You could be able to do it.

Pushing your fingers into crazy shepherd jaws
>what could possibly go wrong

Even if you could, you think the dog would conveniently hold still will you force your fingers between his teeth in the perfect angle?

>230lb
yes, but it's a different deal when it's wide open, they can't pull that force when the muscles are over stretched.

It would only be a matter of seconds and its reasonable considering rhe dog is coming at you. Just be ready. You dont even have to go inside its mouth just squeeze both halfs of the snout and pull.

use mittens

You crazy niggers. You only want OP to lose his fingers and so he can create OC gore thread.

Yeah and the dog needs miliseconds to twist his head arround and gore you, not even talking about the very real problem of your hands slipping on a foaming dog's mouth.

You'd be off so much better just stabbing it somewhere...why are we even discussing your superheroe moves?

You're better off wearing a thick long sleeve jacket and shoving your fist as far down it's throat as you can, then breaking its neck/windpipe from the inside by twisting your wrist & forearm about.

I really and truly hope you try this and the dog mauls your face to the point you are unrecognizable.

A dog is easy to manipulate once you grab a hold of its head. Especially a german shepard which is light. Also slober isnt baby oil you wont just slide off. If anything id rather go hand to jaw than waste time by going for my knife and opening it when its rushing towards you.

I know that trick works for bears too.

Well good luck with that then.

an autistic wish like that (blah blah blah! animul crulty iz bad n i hope u get bit by a doggo) deserves an equally beautiful retort.
eat shit and die you autistic faggot

Just shoot or poison it, its jusy a dog anyway.

You couldnt pull stupid shit like that off.

Try bear mace

Eh, I'd be more cautious trying it on a bear, since they can probably sever your hand in one bite.

The dubs of truth.

Right now I'm only concerned with this fucking dog!

The amount of edge here is too much. I bet all of you wear flame shirts and wear sunglasses all the time.

Just report to animal control if it really is that dangerous, you retarded manchild.

go back to sucking cock you stupid nigger

Ok usually I don't condone violence against Doggos.... BUT if it's attacking you or a loved one then all bets off.

While I don't think it's possible to do a king kong in a bigger dog you may be able to if you're /fit/ if not then you should be able to atleast hold him down and snap his neck quickly and painlessly.

Hopefully it never has to come to that as you could probably call animal control and thell put the dog down for you but good luck OP with whatever you do

Then try the forearm down it's throat trick. That one is easy to defend if the owners try to sue you since you literally killed the dog while it was trying to bite your arm off.

Aww did i trigger you? Little edgy faggot

Woah you're the most hardcore of the hardcore you must get all the ladies and have tons of friends. Do you wear sunglasses all the time?

go back to Sup Forums and fantasize about fucking retarded women with giant eyes and cat ears you autistic samefag

heh, I bet you're American. Gay and nigger jokes? Nice try, you hillbilly. It's so sad that you didn't get raised properly.

I guess people can be retarded AND autistic at the same time.

Oh man got sure got me. I knew I couldn't mess with you. You're such a bad ass

This guy 100% wears flame shirts and dollar store sunglasses. Probably owns like 3 katanas too

No 14 year olds allowed.

abandon thread

Where did you go?! Or are you adjusting pant chains?

how did you write text in an image tho