Fuck, Marry, Kill and the reason why?

Fuck, Marry, Kill and the reason why?

Other urls found in this thread:

4913c.skroc.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck - she looks like a naughty fucker, go anal
marry - to slay the pussy every day
kill - sorry sweetheart. the other slots was used on hotter women.

marry (shes the youngest), fuck, kill (fatty)

3We have all what u need to fap! 4913c.skroc.pl

Same thing, which? why?

Marry left she seems nice
Kill right shes fat
Fuck middle she knows her way around a cock

Kill, Kill, and... Kill.

Why?
I'm a fucking psychopath. that's why

Kill left, nosejob
Kill middle, crosseyes
Fuck right but no marry, coalburner

really, dont see the cross eyedness

Marry left so I can fuck her everyday. Fuck mid cus she looks at me like she really wants a piece of my cock kill right because I'm pretty sure she's looking at the wall behind me

marry- shes just hotter
fuck- I bet she could blow a young dude into oblivion
kill- just cause

Left got ass as well

Fuck left because more attractiveish, kill middle because she looks too old, marry right because she looks like she knows shit

Fair enough, I'd fuck her but no marry, as she is a coalburner

Actually she's a racist fuck hates khafers

Kill - bitches like this, in my experience, fuck like a tranquilized mattress. They know their hot and never worked for it.
Fuck - her time has mostly passed. Now she doesn't give a fuck and wants a good time. She would be worth getting a weekend away with.
Marry - quite easy on the eyes. Bet she has child birthing hips. Unlike kill, will work for it. Golf ball through a yard of hose type of I've ever seen em.

She is only racist now because she burned the coal and paid the toll. Trust me on this one.

Damn. Like her a lot more now

Which and why

fuck kill marry, middle is just even close to as cute as the others

Marry left, perfect fucking body. Fuck
Kill middle, weird face
Fuck right if it is legal

Left to Right
Marry because she looks the youngest and i want healthy offspring (she would be kept pregnant no stop till she's fertile)

fuck because i want to fuck her face, and i also want to fuck the rest of her body but look that beautiful face while she orgasms.

Kill because she cannot even play in the same ballpark of the other 2. It it was a possibility i would rape her with no problem, but, in this case, she would be terminated.

Left to Right
marry because she's the tallest and my babies should be all tall.

fuck because of her angelic face.

kill because she's shit, she tries to show her useless breast to the camera, but she's just a rotting piece of fuck meat that nobody wants.
ALSO: fuck, marry, kill, rape

trust me considering we live next door to each other and have since i was 5. Bearing in mind we live in a country where the racism is strongest towards white people.

Yes it does help.

Kill, old
Marry, obviously
Rape, would be awesome to rape a hot older lady until she started to enjoy it. Probably become my fuck toy after
Fuck for like 34 seconds, cum and leave without saying a word

Well there a pic of your wife and her sister

South Africa? If so I believe you.

You ever get to fuck her or just lifetime friendzone?

FUCKING MORE
i could ejaculate my fertilizer inside every single one of them once a day.
And then i would still be able to masturbate to their ebony goddess sisters and cum.

Zimbabwe actually. Worse than friendzone my friend so much worse, family/brother zone

Oof right in the feels. Sorry for your plight amigo, life is suffering.

I want to jerk off in front of them, shoot my sperm in the air and see who is the quicker to collect it and shovel it, with her hand, inside her cunt to get pregnant.

>Fuck for like 34 seconds, cum and leave without saying a word
Cum where?

though the one on the left Katie I have hooked up with a few times.

Deep inside of her vagina of course. And if she has the kid I will flee the country rather than take care of it.

>nosejob
how do you recognize that?

i din't say nose job??

Would you not stay a few months to be able to fuck her pregnant body?
I would fuck her belly for real knowing that she has inside the baby of someone else.

Fuck, because "if I fucked her once than I can fuck her twice" she looks like a good side bitch

Marry,because she knows her way around social circles and would be a good asset to making an impression on potential business partners/ clients

Kill, because she's the only one left

No I really hate kids and wouldn't want to give her the false hope I would stay. That's just cruel. Tell her to contact me, I'll knock her up and then you can swoop in to be emotional support and take care of my kid and her.

Marry, Kill, Fuck
Dem cocksuckin lips and the right looks like she does anal

Don't you worry, i would take care of your babies, especially if it was a baby-daughter.

Fuck, Marry, Rape and reason?

Marry the tallest one, she has the physique to take a lifelong beating....

Rape the center one, she looks like the most thin, the perfect one to break in half and tear apart. I would have no pity for her body and her soul.

Fuck the last one. Possibly when i'm still covered in the blood, and the shit, and the piss of the one i just raped.

Hot descriptions, thanks user

Do you have more of my future wife?

About to leave so here's one of her legs

Marry, kill, fuck

She's the hottest.
She's old.
She's more fuckable than the granny.

Log legs, so much meat to fuck and lick. Thanks so much! I'm looking forward for when her cunt will be mine to fertilize.