>No RP or ERP

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ztCA4bxNrQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX-VCGAsD8
i.imgur.com/J8OXD.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/i/s0ztCA4bxNrQ

Claiming Kurome and goodnight!

I'm not from poutine land, you realise right?
You're welcome. That being said, I don't want a cookie

no Canadian?
i thought you were :(

Poutine land is Quebec

so you are canadian but not quebecian?

Kuroneko is my waifu. so cute.

I'm Canadian, yes and not a Quebecois. Akame can help you though

so you're from the faggy part of canadia?

I think this part is the worst in the country, yes

My imouto got up to get a drink of water! Now I can sleep! Goodnight, /waifu/

Claimu

Yay, Flume releases.

Yay links.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX-VCGAsD8

Top tier

Hello.

pantzu

The same goes for Shiro.

Bretty gud.

Pantsu queen

*hug*

I forgot to say who I was

*box*

T-That's nice

Have you seen Kimi no Na wa?
I did last night ^^

Hallo.

*ceiling*

Is the watermark gone yet? Fucking hate that shit.

Nope, I'm pretty new to animu myself and since there are so many older classics I need to catch up I don't pay much attention to newer releases.
Did you like it?

Also I think I heard you play league on euw.

*feet*

*nice*

*sach*

*curme*

No, not on the torrents ;;
I saw it in the cinema so the quality was perfect

That's understandable, at least there's lots of great stuff for you to look forward to
Yeah, it was amazing, I don't think I've ever seen animation that good

Mm I do, want my summoner name?

You sure do Komine my Sachi.

ree
Lucky cunt.

*cureme*

If you're in the UK then you can see it too!

Aus, no friends, too self-conscious.

How is your day going today Shiro?
>no game no life is amazing

*ofwhat*

I also like jumping from somewhat recent to pretty old, last one I watched was Angel's Egg and before that NGNL. Both were quite good but NGNL ending was rather disappointing, they just cut the story there.

That's good to hear, since it's just a movie perhaps I should give it a go too once quality torrents hit the webs.
Altho I'm not much into romance.

Yea, we should play some time too. You don't have to post it here, I can get it from Ana if it's ok with you.

*autism*

*metoo*

*metoothanks*

Morning.

Mewrning.

(You) (You)
>Kimi no na wa
It's quite good tbh

Aw that's sad
If it's any help, I went alone too, people don't care about that kind of stuff
There is a release in Aus though, I know because I have a weeb friend there

Hi Alice, sorry I just realized I ignored you earlier
It's going great, I had a project meeting with my supervisor that thankfully went by uneventfully
Now I'm free for the day ^^

How was sleep?

I know, but doubt fucks me. Every time. I put even the literal down syndrome people above me in social standings.

Eh, doesn't really bother me
I'm glad to hear it went smoothly. What do you do for work?
>I have classes in an hour :|

Wow that is certainly a time gap ^^
There's a NGNL movie coming out which should be continuation of the story, so look out for that if you're still intrigued

Definitely go for it, I'd recommend it to anyone.
>Altho I'm not much into romance.
That's a bit surprising actually, is there a reason why? Or d'you just prefer other stuff?

It's alright, I'm not paranoid or anything, and that's extra work for you anyway
It's ilillililllilil, you'll probably have to copy-pasta that :c

*imlonely*

*forbothofus*

subtle why are u posting on two boards and cybering two different people all at the same time

magic

are u my ikaros? pls come back

No I was answering on whoever's behalf

*:(*
*letsjustbothkillourselves*

*no*

i will die w/o ikaros...

*whynot*

That's way too harsh to put them above you, you're better than that
You remind me a lot of an Australian friend with the same problems, thankfully it doesn't sound like you've tried his terrible attempt at a solution yet

It's school actually, university. Job would probably be nicer..
Looking forward to it at all? What do you study? ^^

Shh don't ruin this for me
And I wasn't cybering anyone, they were joking

Don't.

Good enough I guess.

ruin what how?

dont what why?

>There's a NGNL movie coming out which should be continuation of the story, so look out for that if you're still intrigued
I definitely am, I really like when the main characters feel "on top of the game" right from the start of the show and blank did that perfectly. I need to know how this story wraps up.

I'm not sure but I also believe there's OVAs, are those any good?

>not much into romance, is there a reason why?
Honestly I don't know, I'm a pretty lame person myself so it would make sense that I enjoy it.
I just didn't try any before and I know that my love usually goes to the more pretentious shows, Angel's Egg being a good example.

>I'm not paranoid or anything, and that's extra work for you
It wouldn't be extra work at all but I guess it's faster like this. Do you happen to use that name somewhere else? I'm pretty sure there was a guy in a random WoW pserver wandering around with it.

Alright, same.
Now I'm getting amazed at crappy KC drops that I didn't get in this account yet.
>Yuubari get

Explain? I don't think I'll ever try a solution, failure is not an option, and therefore trying is not either.

don't die because.

maybe i cant help it plus im already like 1/3 done anyway i wouldnt be missing out on that much rly

Oh.

I remember spilling a hot chocolate when I was like 6 and remembering it even now makes me want to cry. I don't get it.

I'm allowed to post here right?

The movie could be really good, especially if they don't cut any corners on the quality and keep it as good as the series

Yeah, there are, 6 x 3-minute episodes, but I haven't seen them :x
You've only got 18 minutes to lose ^^

Have you watched Haruhi Suzumiya? It's a great story, and a little romance. I'd recommend that series/movie to anyone, too.

Nope I don't use that anywhere else, it's just something I did for my smurf and now I lost my main account I play on it full-time.
The barcode thing is something people started in StarCraft, like i.imgur.com/J8OXD.jpg

im sorry that happened to u... we can split the tears and lighten the burden, okay?

i dont see why not

I'd rather carry it, I'll take anything to stroke my frail ego.

Self-awareness joke haha.

i miss her so much

I do too.

His solution is to get near black-out drunk every time he has to go out

when she comes back i need to propose so she doesnt leave again

Oh yeah? What are you taking?
>looking forward to it
I kind of am, it's half and half, since I have to deal with autistic meme kids
I study computer electronics. It's cool, but done of it I don't like much

I got obliterated at my best friends 18th. I'd gladly still be friensd but the feeling may not be mutual.
Let's just hope I don't trip up, then.

>Took a borderline nap for 20 minutes
I hate these kinds because I always wake up as if something was about to murder me. Heart beating really fast, deep breathing, and slight shaking.

You ok though? That sounds abnormal.

Hopefully the animation in the movie will be further improved from the series, that's how it should work. I really liked the unusual bright colours they used in it.

Just 18 minutes in total? I think I'm not even gonna bother downloading them and just stream or something.

Nope, nevevr watched Haruhi but from what I've seen of her I also believe I will enjoy it.

kek, I wasn't aware of the barcode trend, can I know what happened to your main account?

Comp. Sci, so a bit more programming and slightly easier than yours suppose? The physical electronics stuff was always difficult.
lol what sort of things do they do?
I can't wait to be finished with mine honestly..

How long has it been?
If you can message them I would just to make sure things are good between you two

Ya. It only happens every now and then, when I'm REALLY tired. I end up in that kind of half sleep, half awake state. Then the slightest of noises wakes me up and that's the result. It's really odd, but doesn't happen as long as I keep up on sleep.

subtle i have something important to ask u...

I see that as selfish and attention seeking, even though I logically know it isn't even close. My brain falls into loops of emotions to the point where posting anything not laced with insincerity, even anonymously on Sup Forums, is a challenge. Even right now, I just can't. I'll stop bitching now. Thanks for dealing with me.

I sometimes get jerked out of sleep violently via a falling sensation, is it like this?

It's probably not a good thing that there's barely any information on it, like in the MAL page..
Did you like the music as well? Those OP/ED songs are still amazing to me.

Haruhi is great but Yuki is really my favourite from that series, something tells me you'll like her too. And it's one of the classics you have to watch ^^

I'll tell you that.. when you ask in private ><

I'm ready