ITT: Proposals to progress factory farming of humans (incl where to start first farm, choice of feed...

ITT: Proposals to progress factory farming of humans (incl where to start first farm, choice of feed, how much space etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38064527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start with the vegans. They aren't eating flesh so they can only add to the profit.

I support this. Start with feminists, faggots, SJW's, and niggers.

i'm shaking in my boots, edgelord.

You should be.

why?
there's more then enough free rage humans

humans take far too long to mature. you don't want to eat babies, do you? there's hardly any meat on them.

it's a g-g-ghost

1) factory farming will produce more stock faster for our alien overlords
2) suffering makes meat taste better

underrated post

that's why we need to start experimenting with steroids and other muscle producing feed additives.

what's that human-farm for? slaves? i'd support human-farm for scientific purposes where doctors could experiment humans Mengele style.

a cow takes three years to go from 40kg to 300kg.

a human takes twenty years. it doesn't matter if there are seven billion humans; that's too long.

on top of that, eating human flesh is the best way to catch prionic diseases like BSE. still.. enjoy your fantasy. next time you're out and you see a withered thin 88-year-old grandfather.. imagine eating him.

have fun with that.

into the cage you go

fuck off podesta.

Guess you don't read much.

aliens don't catch human prions.

don't eat the brain and you'll be fine, silly pants.

[ disgusting tongue noise from silence of the lambs ]

fucking weirdos you lot

This already happens, didn't you see about that guy buying a 13 year old girl orphan for $10,000?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38064527

you can eat brains too. remember bake em in oven at 240 Celsius for 15 mins. works well with green beans and brown sauce!

All in favor of this should be the sole prisoners in this farm. For the irony.

The Internet, where mental disabilities are worn like badges.

Human farming would not be a good idea in my opinion, if ethics are mistreated that badly how do we know corporations that yeild profit from such an industry wouldnt soon start with us?

I'm thinking about how prison is currently being mined for cash in the USA. I dont wanna start the yurocuck vs americlaps macrowar now, but 25% of world prisoners are in jail in the USA and there is a whole industry built around prison-technic, which I dont think is a good way to handle things

And guess what, most of those people in those American prisons are WHITES. Google how whites are the majority in those prisons.

I believe we can farm humans in a good cycle, about 8 years each. It's all about getting them fattier and fattier, by the age of 8 they will have enough meat for profit, so it's a good time to bring 'em to the butcher house.
It's important to only choose the more obedient for reproduction. Once the next generations get very calm and easily manageable, we start prioritizing the meat %.
With a big enough farm, one could easily produce at least a ton per year, and that is in the first few cycles, this number could easily be increased.
It's a very profitable businness considering that it's a very unexplored market and that you can easily dominate it. Only real cost for now is security and collecting, but that cost ends up disappearing later.

I personally have nothing against gays. Let them love who they want. As long as theyre not trying to stick anything in me