Best part of wakin' up, is heroin in your veins!

Best part of wakin' up, is heroin in your veins!

Heroin addict AMA

Rules: no live stream of shooting, I just did a shot so i probably won't take a time stamp shot pic anytime
Soon, due to this crap being superb quality. And I don't want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time stamp proof

Have you ever thought about killing yourself?

Checked.

And yes a lot. I attempted a few months back but my tolerance is astronomical. I shot an entire half gram (500mg) but I woke back up about an hour later ;/

does your parents/ family members know you do heroin?

What led you to heroine?

>heroin addict here.
>I don't want to die.
Professional swimmer here, i don't wanna get wet.

what is the feeling like?

>my tolerance is astronomical.
>an entire half gram
do they sell heroine in kindergarden?

Exactly.
OP confirmed for Rocknrolla. Dying young is the plan.

do you still feel the euphoria after becoming a continuous user (with the tolerance, etc)?

You need to stop reusing the needle so much the markings wear off.

Veins really do run out. Almost all mine are gone except for tiny, hard to reach ones. The hospital needs special vein locating equipment to find my femoral just for a routine blood draw after the previous access they could still get in my feet failed.

Have spent 2 hours looking for a vein frequently.

ya'll niggers stay the fuck away from my car stereo if you know whats good for you.

Threads like this make you proud to be an alcohol

Well, I suggest you quit listening to BS media about this. Not every junkie is dumb. Some of us know chemistry very well. And actually know what we are doing. Prime example is me not doing a shot right now
I had started with oxy in high school back In 07/08 we'll they got to expensive and were reformulated to be crush resistant. While beatable still annoying and again h is way cheaper
Dad has never been around. My mom knows and p much hates me.

More harmful than heroin.

Did your dealer have any good black Friday specials?

>Well, I suggest you quit listening to BS media about this
nigga at the moment i have at least a couple of friend shooting,one in rehab and another couple in the cemetery. i know this shit, and believing that "you know what you are doing" if you routinely shoot heroin is just plain dumb.
enjoy being a pityful failure, i said goodbye to continous use of hard rugs years ago.

>Dad never around
Sons of single mothers are usually fuckups. Feel you OP.
women cannot be trusted to teach discipline, morals, toughness, resilience... because they lack all those qualities and some more.

Starting doing H when i was 18, shits hella fun. I'd do it all the time but i was an idiot and joined the army so i can only do it on leave, how much is a gram where you live?

Don't you want to make your mother happy?

fucked your mom in the ass, so there's that

you ever think you'll kick it?

also, have you ever been shorted/mugged by your dealer?

Bullshit detected

well, speaking as a junkie with an actual degree in psychobiology/neuroscience, anyone familiar with things on that level knows that a tolerant user on opiates alone would be hard-pressed to fatally OD. With any decent tolerance you just won't get fatal respiratory depression even at 10x your normal dose.

so by all means shoot up again. wish i could. stuck with the 1 bag i managed to save for my morning shot and my dude won't be around for 4 more hours

How does a heroin high feel like?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

How so?
Alcoholism is at the same level or worse than heroin addiction. Alcohol is easier to get and socially acceptable. And also extremely harmful to body and mind, as science proves, user.

Is heroin addictive?

For one it's heroin. And I'm not really sure what you are implying here. But if it's the ability to live through shooting a half g. Go study. Very possible.

Pss on my response times. Sorry for some reason I keep getting "can't connect to recaptcha over and over"

Fucking junkie. Kys

Fuck you OP.
Fuck your dealer, I hope they get shot in the dick.
This drug is worse than most of the faggotry on /b

Such another Perfect day comes up

except alcohol isn't very addictive. It isn't even fun

Heroin is much more addictive, and MUCH more fun.

Pharmikologically and in the best possible conditions?
Yes
In practice?
No. Never had to clean out an "alcohol den" before.

Not at all.

hating someone strictly because they're a junkie doesn't make any sense you fucking idiot.

God you are fucking stupid and so pathetic.

i'm actually implying that half a gram isn't that much

Read

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not.

Dirty fucking junkie..bet you stink..have you shit yourself today!.......all dirty fucking junkies should be dropped out to sea.....obviously NO FUCKING BOAT!.............'Nose Ointment!'.

>I was an idiot for doing something besides getting high all day
Scrub detected enjoy your inevitable addiction

Yes, but that's because I'm getting 85-95% pure Colombian shit. Colombia started growing poppies after their cocaine run.
Like the warmest blanket of joy encapsulates you. And gently caresses you letting you know everything will be ok

Depends on whether you want to include factors unrelated to the drug itself.

Heroin won't cause fatal long term organ damage like alcohol.
Heroin withdrawal won't kill you, alcohol withdrawal will.
Heroin isn't associated with violent behavior, alcohol is.
Heroin impairs you less than alcohol in the most common usage scenarios.
To fatally OD with heroin, you usually need to combine it with something else. With alcohol, much more likely to die from single-substance OD. Heroin has a safer therapeutic ratio (ED50 to LD50)
Heroin loses only on psychological addictiveness.

Those are all factors controlled by the drug itself. To count heroin as worse you need to take into account factors unrelated to the drug itself:
Financial cost of habit and personal cost of affording it; it's less affordable than an alcohol addiction only because of legal status.
Dangerous cuts, entirely because of legal status.
Consequences of being caught with it, entirely because of legal status

They're both right. But my main point stands. And the easier to get and socially acceptable part stands too.
Alcoholism is also more like a slippery slope or whatever thats called. Because its easy to underestimate it. You do heroin, you know youre going to get addicted. You drink and youre just being normal. Even drinking alone is normal.

>Like the warmest blanket of joy encapsulates you. And gently caresses you letting you know everything will be ok
but deep down you know that's you're just wasting your money and life (which is probably worth less than the heroin you shoot anyway)

>2016
>still thinks trolling is cool

>that's because I'm getting 85-95% pure Colombian shit
and that's what every junkie in the world actually believes

I hope you're white.

As an ex junkie I just wanted to say that you're a price of shit. Clean it up or kill yourself... with a gun.... not trying to od. The only cool aspect of this thread is that you're displaying your slow suicide. Ha, fuck you.

Do lots more..Hopefully that will be the exit feeling....I don't grudge you a joyful way 'out'...But please stop fucking around and do the fucking job properly...'HOT SHOT' ..you dirty scum.....'Nose Ointment!'.

It's newer than you think it just rubs off from being in my pocket. At the same time they rant easy to come across where I'm at.

Yeah cause alcohol is legal you autard

Umm did I say anywhere in my post I hate the Fucking junkie? No, maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read you Fucking autist Fuck. Kys along with that junkie.

What state do you live in if you dont mind me asking? That percentage is quite high. I used to do dope but stopped awhile back (1.25 years).

Have you ever thought of using suboxone to get off the dope? It really does work.

>Like the warmest blanket of joy encapsulates you. And gently caresses you letting you know everything will be ok
Isn't that what parents are supposed to do? Oh sorry that's right your mother is a failure at parenting and your dad bailed on his faggot little son and whore of a wife

You just outed yourself as being immature.

Then one day you actually get some and nearly OD on a tiny pebble despite shooting 15 oc80's a day.

(this was long before fent analogs were a thing when i had it, plus i knew the difference in quality and length of effect)

You told him to kill himself YOU FUCK

GOD YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID. FUCK YOU

Not all of us rob ppl user. I know how to hustle without robbing ppl

Yes

Where you're at right now is the internet. Syringes aren't illegal and you can order them online from 100% legit companies, on normal www, and pay with a normal credit card

Pharmacologically*.. Did you truthfully believe it was spelled that way....? Jesus fuck....

You are an idiot

Fuck of EJ you fag

Have you ever thought of making your own dope? Its not too difficult to extract morphine from dried pods which sre easy to buy.

Now the AA to convert that is a different story but doable.

>this is how people respond when their feelz are challenged by facts and logic

Look at this faggot talking all high and mighty. Once an addict always an addict. You may have stopped using but you will never overcome your past, all those dirty drugs and sucking cocks for heroin.

Everybody knows that you have to be a complete nigger to ever do heroin in the first place

I hope you overdose as soon as possible
fuck you

Sorry, professor. Don't take off too many points.

It's fucking Sup Forums, bitch. Ain't no grammar required.

>immature
>on Sup Forums
i'm really tired of you summerfags

Fuck getting off of it..DO FUCKING MORE...get it done you filth...you must know that the whole of society, and even the shit part of society, thinks all you fucking smack heads are good for fuck all but snuffing out....get rid of all these smelly barstards....cut down on carbon emissions ...now why doesn't the government think of that...see..I knew I was a fucking genius...'Nose Ointment!'.

I love you, user. Obviously nobody else does.

Fucking junkie Fucks. KYS...oh wait your doing that already

So, in summary...it doesn't matter HOW you estimate heroin - you are fucked. So yeah opiods are great but alcohol ruins your life slower.

At least I don't use the word "summerfag".

The extraction from dried pods, as opposed to actual opium sap, would be extremely complex and have a shitty yield.

And getting your hands on a List 1 chemical is harder than you think unless you live near a legit user you can steal it from.

Fuck up you tired little cunt.....'Nose Ointment!'.

You what?

Can you actually explain your seemingly unlimited hate for all junkies? I'm really curious

Just say "kill yourself". KYS is so cringeworthy.

This millennial shit is getting old. Get some self-awareness.

How does it feel to accomplish your goal junkies?

You are an idiot

That response is pretty much of the quality I'd expect.

Shut up you idiot.

You sound idiotic and you are

Can you explain your hate for niggers?

>implying junkies have goals
stop samefagging
>mfw op eats nigger shit

Holy shit, how fucking new are you? Did you just click on a link straight from tumblr or something?

Give the 'Chick' a break....'Nose Ointment!'.

Trips or not, you just validated what the other user was saying.

Fukken saved

Kill yourself honky. Or get yourself locked up in prison for life after killing another honky for a fix.

Are you dyslexic??

sure, they're a genetically inferior, disgusting, pathetic sub species.

Now explain your seemingly irrational hate for all junkies based off of no facts or data

Millennial shit is getting ptsd from an election, getting coddling, leggos, hot cocoa and a safe place on college campuses. Being a flat out junkie has been around for decades

Ya you know a small handful of a very large crowd. Go ask them the chemical different in tar heroin and powder. Powder is diacetylmorphine. Tar is 6monoacetylmorphine morphine has a 3,6 hydroxyl group. That using anhydrous creates the pure powder. Tar is done with acetic acid an isn't string enough to fully acetylate both the 3, and 6 group.
Also ask em what's stronger. Chances are they say powder. Not true diacetylmorphine turn into 6mam on the first pass. And had a higher binding affinity to the mu(micro) opiate receptor Making it stronger
Guys I really am sorry on response time I can't control it

>
>sure, they're a genetically inferior, disgusting, pathetic sub species.

The same. Duh

>the other user