I bought these for 64USD. It's my first time trying E/MDMA. Gonna pop one during a festival in Jakarta

I bought these for 64USD. It's my first time trying E/MDMA. Gonna pop one during a festival in Jakarta.

>how do I smuggle it through the airport?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares about your boring life.

Bump

ass. hide it in the ass

First of all unless that heroin or coke in the foil you got ripped off. Secondly id say put it underneath the sole in your shoe

put it in ur butt

>Ive smuggled weed from The Netherlands to Sweden in my butt multiple times never got caught

just act natural

you got scammed
thats worth 20-30$ tops

its usually 10$ for mdma
and 5-10$ for E

not worth smuggling in an airport
taking mdma during a festival is fun

not a huge fan of E

damn in my city m is up there in the price range of coke they sell a g for around $80

I hope that's pure mdma in the foil, because that pill is meth and pseudo.

My dealer said it was MDMA. It's basically the same. Under the foil, it's the same pill.

>drugs
>jakarta
Good one OP

I myself hail from the land of Malaysia. It's illegal to have ANY drugs. Weed is punishable by death. I'm even a weed dealer in Malaysia.

I'm not used to chemicals. It's my first time taking E/MDMA. Much less, Jakarta.

Thats fucking expensive. Where are you from

Nothing to know about E and mdma
just drink lots of water and chew on gum when the clenching starts

ever come close to getting caught?

canada in saskatchewan

Thanks. I just wanted to know if I got cheated or is E different from MDMA. Because I've seen my girl take MDMA before and hers was a capsule.

In Malaysia? Nope. Hong Kong? Nope.It's easy dealing there. Hong Kong is expensive as heck though, same as Singapore.

I didnt know molly was so expensive up there. I can get a g of 80% pure for 10$

Not that guy but basically mdma is the pure chemical while e refers to the pressed pills that are usually laced with meth, caffeine, mda, or other cheap drugs

So you paid $32 per bomb? Unless it's .5g of pure MDMA you got ripped off big time. My friend had some white superman's .2g of just MDMA for $15 each. I never buy bombs because you never know what's in it. $60 a g for good legit Molly. Most I paid was $80 but that's shit was out of this world

Oh crap. That doesn't too good for me now does it..... How does MDMA actually LOOK like?

I'm not American, but I'm 90% sure $64 is way too much for what you've got there

I think you got cheated and both pills are E

iv never seen mdma as a pressed pill
its usually in a capsule
either in powder or with small crystals
white or brownish color

im in canada montreal and you can get a capsule of mdma for 10$ usually 1 is enough per person

Hong Kong standards bro. Drugs in this small ass country/state/city is difficult to obtain.

Don't they have ways to detect drugs even if it's in ur butthole
Jakarta aka Indonesia is cancer they will give you the death penalty if they find it

What in

Basically like tan/sandish coloured crystals. Theres a possibility your pills could be legit. How much do you trust your dealer

I can contact my dealer and ask him if he can change it. But it's just, I never knew that E was worse than MDMA.

Sixty-Four US DORRA?

Holy fuck this has to be a troll

those things are worth $5 AT MOST if they actually have ANY MDMA in them lmao
they are actually more likely to be Ket

>ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=620

First time. My good weed friend recommended him. Might change it soon.

Legit, I'm saying it again, Hong Kong. It's like trying to get MDMA in Singapore. Literally one of the most expensive drug traffics since the death penalty is close to us. Not in Singapore or Hong Kong, but close.

yeah E is shit man
it gives you a bad trip sometimes giving you stomach ache

mdma is always good to take

Well you already bought it so you might as well try it. Id say break it in half take the first half then take the second half about 30-45 mins later. Mdma was one of the most beautiful things ive experienced. Happy rolling friend

A condom
(you)

your butt

I contacted the dealer, the buddy said he'll change it for me. He mistakenly heard that I wanted pills instead of capsules.

whats ket? Ketamine?

Honestly theres an equal chance of it being laced either way

I don't think you have MDMA friendo

and yes, more than likely shit E/ketamine

get yourself a reagent kit

E and MDMA are exactly the same compound, just an FYI

you got ripped off, Milwaukee its 15-20$ a pill, hope that tinfoil is empty..

MDMA si the scientific name

pill form is usually referred to as E, powder as molly, both as commonly cut with other shit, but E has a habit of being highly cut with shit, or sometimes ket is sold as E, as i think OP has.