Post your kill!

Post your kill!

>I like to wait in a bush for several hours wearing clothes than were too gay even for Prince just so I can nail a buck with not my bear hands but a machine that does it for me.

Not impressed. Using a gun for hunting is as faggy and limp wristed as it gets.

Nice dubs but...0/10

deer with .50bmg. always fun.

whoops

10/10* sorry bout the typo

poor shot. poor sportsmanship.

fam you are a shit shot

Shirt says "ew"

Appropriate.

Great buck

>shooting with any gun at an animal
>sportsmanship

girls hunting and shooting guns turns me on

Whats the best way to grind up deer antlers

Can you send me the deer antlers in powder form I'll buy it from you

Nice gun, it will never compensate for you being a bad fucking shot. With such a long range bullet you'd think you'd be a little more spot-on.

at what distance i shot it?

why do you want that?

She looks a lot better in this pic

successful huntress

nice kill Sup Forumsrother

What type of call did you use? Looking at the entry I would say tree stand shot?

Confirmed city dweller

Way to kill a doe faggot

I don't think that's your pic anymore. Not with that broken-ass English.

its much better to stick animals with poorly shot arrows and chase them around the woods for days. this way the animal truly suffers and knows its dead

What a waste of meat you dumb fuck

Gut shot...shit can that...go back to the city fag

Killing animals when you're a kid
>psychopathic trait

Killing animals when you're and adult
>hobby

Exactly, shooting the heart/lungs is the worst way to die. When will these so called hunters start bashing animals heads in with rocks like a true hunter?

First one.

being a sheltered faggot throughout your entire life and never gaining a perspective on reality.
>faggot

Would strip her naked and dress her in deer skin then fuck her hard and wild like an animal.

where does she live?
those deer look big, deer here are not that big

Ive never been hunting but really want to go. My dads from Western PA and did it all the time. For some reason he never wanted to take me and my bros

My question is how bad is gutting the sucker, and can i get the gutted guy butchered by a pro?

Guns arent an issue i got an old 32 special winchester im a crack shot with.

cleaning a dear is no problem, nor is quartering one.

the inner and outer tenderloins are pretty well good to go after you cut them off. just let the meat soak on ice for a couple days and prepare like any other wild game.

i like to have my hams and shoulders ground into burger and summer sausage by a local butcher.

Nice

How is gutting done? I had a friend once say you start from its asshole up is that true or is he a dumbass?

Yeah, some kikes don't go down easy.

Venison is so good. Now im getting hungry.

Make me a pie aunt Sup Forums and show me ur puss

I like to hang them by the back legs, start skinning at the thighs, work down to the asshole and groin, then down the gut, pull the guts loose, upwards and outwards, then cut them free. the rest is just finishing skinning and then quartering. after doing it a couple times, it becomes old hat very quickly.

watch a couple youtube videos if you are not sure how to do it.

caught this fucker stealing the nuts out of he bird feeder