20 yo

>20 yo
>Just found out that im going to be a father.

Shoul I kill myself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vri4k/you_got_a_stranger_pregnant_a_guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes.
you, the chick, and the lil nigga.

Is abortion out of the equation, or did she trap you?

do your kid a favor and kill it before you kill yourself

you think you got it bad but your kid will have it way worse without you, it will just take them a whole life time to figure out why everything is fucked up

She said she was taking pills

I don't know. do you? If you cant make your own choices in life you might as well be dead.

Where are you from OP?

Your poor decisions brought you here. Take the easy pussy way out and an hero. Or be a real fucking man and deal with it.

Who knows, maybe having a human child to take care of might make you want to do something right for once.

Sage

Why?

Brazil. But don't take it from granted that I'm a monkey or whatever. I live a pretty good life. But I can't imagine having a child

Just go on down to Hoover Town for a fetus deletus.

do you think that you can take care of the child and yourself?

Even if you weren't having a child you should still kill yourself.

Any chance of the kid being black?

well just leave them and you can live your wonderful life while the child who is made of half of you learns how to hate

Not at all. We are both white middle classes teenagers.

Well. I hope it is. Maybe I should wait to see

yes, please. Kill yourself and your child to clean up the genepool a bit.

Well. Go on welfare
Besides, just let the things go. Don't be afraid. Have you checked how do young parents like you manage the thing? You'll see many of them learn to manage the things.
t. another sudaca, not from Brazil, but another south american scum like you

Talk to the authorities to see if you can get out of paying child support. Either way, definitelt leave her. Don't stick in such an healthy relationship with someone who will do something that fucked up. And no, "staying together for the kid" won't actually be better for the kid.

Maybe he'll be the next Eminem

Well, I live with my parents and haven't even told them yet.

Its gonna be pretty bad, I think

>We are both white middle classes teenagers
Odds are that she's been blacked.

Same boat had the unwanted kid, the first 6 months will push you into full suicide mode unless you just let her do the hard bit and work to provide, then having a relationship with the kid becomes worth it.

See I developed massive trust issues, a compliment, something positive said or anything I wouldn't trust it, not a word. However, a kid has no filter and no reason to lie, so a restoration of trust and human connection is reestablished when your kid thinks and sees you as the world, loves you completely unable to be false.

Stick it out, Op. Might be worth your while. That sense of purpose you might be looking for? It's about to be shat into the world in 9 months.

You think?

a white boy who is so insecure that he tries hard to be black and edgy

i don't feel sorry for eminem, i feel sorry for marshal mathers because he was forced to grow up with a single mother in niggertown until his true identity was buried deep down from years of abuse

Britfag living in Brazil here. Where in Brazil do you live, user?

That is conforting. Thanks user. Really.

São Paulo.

Ehh, guess you're okay then.

Dude you are not getting it. Leave. Get out of this. You are letting yourself be controlled. Sticking this out is wildly unhealthy. She is not fit for a relationship or parenthood if she does such crazy things to make this happen. This is a terrible way to start anything. Get out.

Dive out the window when they ask you to cut the cord.

The interior of SP, dude. Not the capital.

it is not too late to either run away and never stop again or accidentally kick her as hard as you can

Partially agree with this user. Maintain a relationship with the kid, but ditch the cunt, she either wasn't taking the pills even though she told you otherwise, or you got cucked, either way, she's not to be trusted.

Not the kid's fault though, is it?

Kid doesn't deserve to have a shitty, hard life without a father to guide them away from the mistakes they made.

In fact, he doesn't even have to be with the chick if he doesn't want to. If she's a bitch and won't let him see the kid, take it to court and he'll get his days where he can see him/her if he chooses to.

As for having to pay for the kid, well, you're gonna need to get a job and move up in the world at some point, right? Kid might be the motivation to grow up and become a man. Could be more of a benefit

Don't know much about it, but it can't be too bad. I was going to tell you to kill yourself if you lived somewhere in the north/northeast

If you can't afford a child and aren't ready mentally, abort it.

My dad left us young. And my mom rarely had time for us because she worked all the time. I turned out pretty fucked up, I'm pretty needy and have issues socializing and trusting. And my brother is in a juvy like camp for selling drugs and breaking into homes, and he's 16 .

Abortion is best

Sticking it out in a shitty relationship is worse for the kid than having a single parent. They will likely only be single temporarily. OP, don't let this lying woman's crazy shit be an excuse to ruin your life.

if it's brown you flush it down

I'm also 20 OP, and am going to college but still

22 with an almost 3 year old. Convince her to abort. We're now states away and child support's a bitch and a half. Your family is never going to accept you no matter what you try. Convince the abortion is best for her. You done fucked up tho OP. It isn't fun and it's going to bother you every day regardless

I'm 18 and have a 2 year old daughter and she's awesome. The first months suck at night when you have to wake up every couple hours but after a while things get better.

Damn, you will never know how happy I am for not living your life, son.

Going to try that, buddy.

Like, its my fault either. Gotta be a man now i guess.

Life sucks

I'm a new dad at 40. Don't kill yourself, but it WILL suck. Take classes at the hospital

>sage
>dosnt sage.
Sage goes on all fields.

I had my first kid when I was 20 and 2nd kid at 22. I wasn't at all prepared for it and it's hard until you get the hang of it. Just plan on working yourself to exhaustion like all the time lol. but that accident of yours will be the best thing that ever happened to you

This

You guys are really helping me out.

Thank Sup Forumsros

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vri4k/you_got_a_stranger_pregnant_a_guide/

Call Dr. Deletus

get that shit aborted, people who get kids early in life usually end up being lower-class/poor. it's a fact

You're gunna be 40 and your kid will be living in his own while all your friends will be dealing with 10/15 year olds

>reddit
>r/TheRedPill

this. personally planning on having kids with GF in 2 years at 24. no way im gonna have kids in the thirties and they'll be moving out when im in my fifties.

Mainly cause the time it takes to take care of them takes away from the time you could be using to pursue a career lol. When I had first had my kid I was working at a burger joint making 350 a week and now I'm managing a kitchen making 250+ a day and it's only been 2 years. You just gotta man up and get your shit together

Abort or leave to another country

an hero

Being someone who has had two kids over the course of 2 years, you should try to work it out and be a part of that child's life. Get a DNA test too, important stuff.

Children who grow up without their fathers are fucked. They need a male figure in their life and the best one to do it is their biological father. Can't trust just anyone around a kid. Imagine if you guys were expecting a girl and some step-father came in later in her life and raped her? You would feel responsible - and to a certain extent you would be.

Having a kid isn't the end of the world. I like to look at it as my life saver. I would have been completely fucked if I didn't suck it up and raise my kids. I wouldn't trade the world for them. Of course, it's your decision.

no. man up nigga. you probably needed a reason to live anyway.

How sad is it that this is the best argument for kids I've ever heard.

Gonna print that and put on my wall

Its true user. I felt like my life had no purpose until I had a kid.

Join the army son

That's not a good reason to have a kid though, it's just a good reason not to puss out and abandon them.