So how many anons are truly happy and relieved Trump won?

So how many anons are truly happy and relieved Trump won?

Not just "oh Killery lost LOL, screw the Liberals".

Leading up to the election I was scared as hell of Hillery winning. Our country has been declining worse and worse every year. Riots in the streets, any business that does not bow to PC culture being run out of business, anyone that even mentioned wanting to vote for Trump would be beat in the street, hell in larger cities they were playing the Knock Out game for fun and a couple people died. Cops are being killed weekly by insane liberals cause of the media and our president.That's just a short list of problems we have now.

The thing that had me in fear the most was Supreme Court Judge Scalia dying.... Which is still weird as hell to me how he dies and they rush the autopsy and bury him fast as hell. The supreme court is already too damn liberal. If Hillery would have won ,she would have stacked the court so far left that IMO the country could have never recovered, since liberals already use the court to get their way with it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtsVHPUpa20
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
aspe.hhs.gov/basic-report/indicators-welfare-dependence-annual-report-congress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

why is Negan wearing a mask?

Knock-out game, like the passout challenge or some shit? If it's what I think it is, my friend in Ohio actually lost a close friend to that. Legit-- he passed out with something around his neck and HANGED HIMSELF. ON ACCIDENT. And to answer your question: i honestly don't care, bernieorbusters and notmypresident fucks annoy me.

The knockout game is where a group of black guys come walking up on a white person , then punch them in the back of the head

Sounds cowardly

Oh, wait.

I'm happy that it wasn't Hillary although I knew it would be Trump from the start that would win. The handpicked candidate believed she had it all sealed up and she may have if she wouldn't have ignored the voice of the public. When you ignore the people you expect to vote for you, you lose. Sure you can say she won the popular vote, but that is the reason we have an electoral college. We have it so that the big cities don't pick the president every time. Besides when Vigo County came back with Trump I was 100% certain that he would win. Not that I wasn't already.

Good luck to you with His Orangeness

Thank you. Much better than a woman willing to sell out her country to the highest bidder

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens to the human brain if its only source of information is Infowars and Facebook.

It'll be bliss. Thank you!

This. Don't forget Breitfart either.

Canadacuck that is legitimately happy here
how will he make animu real though?

Trumps doing that with his friends though, and they are idiots.

When the US considers hillary "left", wow you really are a comedic shit show aren't you

At least when the economy goes into the shitter - as it does traditionally under Republican control - all we have to do is look for the people with the red hats and throw them in those FEMA camps Obama had been building for the past 8 years.

eurofag here.
looking at Trump, his (sometimes weird) speeches, his (partially undignified) election campaign and the fact, that he got so many voters behind him leads me to think, the USA is in a horribly bad shape. @_@
I am dead serious on this.

Hilery wuod have ben the ferst women presidempt

Instead, Trump is.

First orange prez too.

Agreed. I'm an American and I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

soon....

Basically you voted for the R next to his name and avoided the fact that he's a used car salesman with no values.

> Fuck all you online conservatives who don't have an ounce of dignity and voted for a demagogy.

Canuckistani Libertard here and even i supported the don from day one

Than please go fuck yourself. Moderate here who wonders why you hate western civilization? I admit I disliked this sue happy politically correct bitch before he ran.

>Euros
>thinking AMERICA is in horribly bad shape

Fucking lol. Enjoy sucking the cocks of your Muslim overlords before they behead you. You will be outbred in your own countries in two generations.

I love how conservatives just keep boasting about how shamelessly retarded they are.

i did it mainly cause im sick of this SJW/PC Correctness Hugbox thats been in power since 08

also

>Donald Trump Politically correct bitch
lol wut? last time i checked its because hes anti PC that has all the SJWcucks pissed off

This

>conservative
Nigga I've Voted NDP (canada's far left) Since I Was 18 Dafuq you tripping on?

typical shillary supporter response: durr typical republican/conservative you so stupiddd

Right, the guy who sues everyone who hurts his feeling and actually tries to weaken libel law and first amendment rights cares about free speech. The man who goes to war with choir faggots and fat beauty pageants is the savior of political correctness?

Leave our country if you don't think it's great and stop believing douche-bags with no moral compass. He shares more with Saddam Hussein than an American police officer.

enjoy your melting pot of shitskinned pagans and dont bother us when your country ends up looking like the rest of the middle east

18 years old being staunch supporter of a political party is a scary thought. I'm sure you brought a lot of wisdom from your years of life experiences to that voting booth.

dude what are even on about? i never said hes saving political correctness hes getting rid of it also i don't even live in your country nigga i just find it hilarious how half of it enjoys being an SJW hugbox and supports it staying that way

>Fucking lol. Enjoy sucking the cocks of your >Muslim overlords before they behead you. >You will be outbred in your own countries in >two generations.
THIS! Exactly this!
The very implicitness of dealing with serious topics in an utterly impertinent and undignified manner is exactly what appalls me on so many different layers.

So, over/under on how long it takes him to get impeached? I'd give it a year. He's already got like five different conflicts of interest and he's not even in office yet.

yeah, sure
youtube.com/watch?v=PtsVHPUpa20

I was a never Hillary person so there's some relief.

Do you only speak in memes and 3rd grade English?

Maybe he self-identifies as an orange you fruitophobe

Literally has 75 lawsuits pending.

I'll just leave this here.

Clinton:

1. Emails
2. Lies
3. Corruption
4. BENGHAZI
5. Murders?
6. Foundation
7. URANIUM

Although Trump wasn't my first choice, i am relieved he won. Hillary was just plain evil and Johnson had no idea about the global political theater. The only things I disagree with trump on are his environmental policy (exception being stop giving the UN a bunch of money to stop climate change). Although Trump wasn't my first choice, i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thats where Hillary supporters are born. Pages like Occupy Democrats and The Other 99% are literal cancers

I'm about politicians not being pieces of shit and being held accountable for things that come out of their mouth. If you know nothing about world politics, science or how the world operates than why the fuck would you run a country?

He literally said that the opera should be a 'safe space' for people. You're been sold up a creek by a guy who you could not make a single joke around without sweating. Please go fuck off with this meme that somehow Trump is anything but a little bitch when it comes to 'political correctness.'

well to be fair i voted for trudeau this time because i don't like the NDPs new direction but i dont see how its considered staunch if i voted based on what that party stands for and what the policies they were planning on implementing which seems a lot more logical than voting for a party which outright stole an election away from the better candidate ie bernie and its supporters still vote for the derelict behind it all because we need a woman president? nothing wrong with having one but making one as bankrupt as her president solely cause she'd be the first is pretty ignorant and this is coming from someone who considers bill to be one of your better presidents

Yeah, I live in the US. Half of the country (the trump-voting retards), are literal white trailer trash. meth-fiends. criminals. welfare leeches. filth.

And they howl the loudest. Thus the rest of the world (appropriately) thinks America's full of imbeciles.

The US is not only the laughing stock of the world. It's the laughing stock of half of America.

>liberals already use the court to get their way with it now.
Judges rule on the Constitutionality of the law not your Right Wing feelings.

>eat it faggot

so you seriously and unironically think hillary was the better choice? with what they pulled on bernie who would have honestly stood a better chance against trump than she did and the fact that DNC leaks pretty much justified the rhetoric of the media being liberal? face it both choices sucked but trump was the lesser of two evils and if bernie had any integrity he would have given clinton the finger and ran independent and he wouldve had my support

He lost the popular vote though, so actually a majority of America didn't want him.

The largest group on welfare in America? Whites in RED STATES (not blue states).

Literally trump's base.

Now, they're going to 1. Not see their jerbs return, 2. get kicked off of govt. assistance, and 3. lose their healthcare

I'm fine with that. They're not smart enough to understand they're going to get wrecked. I'll be enjoying their further demise.

Try using some commas.

She's slated to win by at least 4,000,000 votes

these people dont look like they're laughing all that much..

I really hope you're trolling and not just too inept to realize that the SJW memes you see on the internet do not represent more than a tiny fraction of any populous.

Dec 19th OP. The EC will choose Hillary. I have this from a good source.

see
maybe you guys can donate towards the judges recount effort to stop him or join michael moore's effort for impeachment cause you know that's how politics work right?

No one will read anything you could not bother to punctuate.

Hillary was a centrist who spent half her life working for Republicans. She wasn't 'progressive' and they spent twenty years making fake scandals to destroy her independent votes. My liberal friends said they disliked her and they didn't even know why why questioned on it. I'm tired of identity politics, I'm tired of political correctness and I want western civilization to survive past next Tuesday. What has governed this election is miss information.

As an independent, I voted for Bernie who is far more the left of me because he stuck to issues. I voted for Hillary because unlike Trump she has thick skin and is a boring person who wants to get shit done. That orange faced New York bimbo only cares about himself and doesn't give two shits about bringing jobs back to rural people.

didn't even know why when questioned on it.*

>right-wing propaganda

This. Those that complain about sjws are almost identical to actual sjws. They just bitch and complain. IRL, I have yet to meet a real self-convinced SJW, but I've met plenty of Trump tards.

???

That's what Republicans have been trying to do with Obama for the past 8 years kek so ya that is how it works. You can't expect people to just accept this election (like Republicans accepted Obamas).

Difference is, there are more people who oppose Trump than they did Obama was elected, so good luck getting anything done in the white house

that user was being stupid because it's highly unlikely they'll decide to vote Hillary, but you're a fucking idiot for posting that shit meme since YOU obviously don't know how the EC works.

Cite that's not a meme?

>good luck getting anything done in the white house

Both the Senate, and the House. Picked up more state governorships, and won the white house.

Sure user, they won't possibly be able to do anything at all.

>what is a filibuster

>lrn2politics faggot

yeah and look how well that worked out since he was in there for 8 years though honestly i feel sorry for anyone who actually gives more money to the DNC or otherwise for recount/change efforts as it most likely belongs to their parents or welfare

Uh pretty sure Dems were in an almost identical situation at the beginning of Obamas presidency. Don't remember the Republicans literally shutting down the government because they couldn't do anything else??

Trumpfags complain endlessly about SJWs labeling everyone who disagrees with them racist or misogynist, then they proceed to label anyone who disagrees with them a cuck. The cognitive dissonance of trumpfags is mind boggling.

this its typical liberal denial see

libtard here, and that is the real data. Blacks make up the largest individual group on welfare, but DO NOT make up the majority of the recipients. Both sides get this shit wrong constantly.

Considering the Republicans were just obstructionist who offered nothing worthy during his 8 years, it did work out pretty well. America is still here and literally nothing the fear mongers said about Obama came true.

Don't forget, he was supposed to be the ant-christ.

Cash for clunkers
Bailout 1.0
Bailout 2.0
Solindra
OBAMACARE
..... the list goes on.....

Nope, apparently he couldn't do anything.

see

chart itself is from
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

but chart source data is compile from:
aspe.hhs.gov/basic-report/indicators-welfare-dependence-annual-report-congress
to my understanding, and among other government sources

You're the one denying the fact the Trump's presidency is gonna be muured by intense opposition, exactly like the Republicans did kek I know Trump is prez faggot, you're the one that thinks people are just gonna be chill with whatever he does though. That's denialism.

>flipping some cars
>destroying america

yeah, come back to us in 4 years if you can still breath your air and drink your water. You'll have a nice wall with Mexico, so at least you'll have that going for you.

We were fucked wither way. Both of these candidates were shit, and these elections brought out the absolute worst of people from both sides of the aisle.

TARP was written by the Bush administration retard. If Obama let GM go under (like he should have) you fucker would be bitching about muh jerbs. Cant have both.

That pic sums it up perfectly.

http
s://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2014/acs/acsbr13-13.pdf

Look at some real data chief, not some shitty table you made.