She is literally perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvQHk6I1hEY
youtube.com/watch?v=uQUqCRkioG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That nasal ring says otherwise.

trying too hard to look artsy just like grimes and björk

who is grims?

Grimes is so awful at appearing "artsy" though...

>Squirrel Girl vs. Helga from Hey Arnold!
What a tough choice.

squirrel girl has crazy thighs

More like FAS Twigs (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

I always found her quite attractive.

Grimes is a munted bitch.

nicey

Look again

It's literally perfect

Both perfect

Same with FKA though.

twigs.

bold statement

This

Patrician detected ~

my sides

septums are sexy af I dont know what you're thinking.

dis bitch still fucking that vampire dude from the gay movies?

yea but how do you pick your nose?

Stop it. Why did you need to compare Twigs to Grimes? Mayeb because you're really aware that Grimes is superior?

Wrong. Grimes is quirky irl, she doesn't even have to try.

should be
>grimes
>kate bush
>fka
>bork

prefer fka twigs over grimes.
used to like grimes a lot but i feel like her attempt at doing everything makes her releases feel like compilations of different genres that don't excel at anything

>quirky is good
lmao

being quirky just means you have a lack of self-control so you do retarded shit

it means personal insecurity, so you lack self-control and do retarded shit

(You)

You're stupid. Being quirky it means you're in control of your persona. It means having balls to be yourself, something you're clearly missing.

Grimes's main genre is synthpop and she excels at it. Those different other genres makes her music even more interesting. Twigs is just washed out R&B, one trick pony. It gets boring really fast.

what r&b sounds like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQHk6I1hEY

anyway opposite for me grimes got boring even tho visions used 2 be my fav. its synthpop but once i explored deeper into the genre found myself liking the dark style of depeche mode and trst.

I was already familiar with DM and TR/ST when I found out about Grimes. She's amazingly great, I'm saying that as a synthpop fan.

>what r&b sounds like this?
I have no idea because I don't like this genre. FKA Twigs' music just gets boring really fast, she lacks any decent variety and she's using the same kind of vocals and lyrics on every track. Just an empty shell, style over substance. You'll get tired of her music, I'm pretty sure of that.

well it makes sense now. you don't get r&b which is fine. 'been listenin to twigs and grimes since 2012 and still aren't bored of twigs yet.
her next release with opn is going to be really great i bet.
grimes could use some modern help on her next release but doubt she will take it.
wish she made more songs like this youtube.com/watch?v=uQUqCRkioG4

To each his own. Grimes is way more interesting than Twigs IMO. BTW do you like R&B more than synthpop?

far as singles yes but albums i fine synthpop superior

Grimes is more beautiful and I like her personality more, but twigs makes objectively better music

>wish she made more songs like this
user, that's what she's been doing lately.

what song on AA besides maybe scream
sounds like that

>objectively better
user, 'better' is an inherently subjective term. You can find one thing to be better than another since taste is subjective, but trying to claim objectivity in art appreciation is a contradiction in terms.

>I have no idea
In which case, your opinion of Twigs' music means nothing, since you are self-admittedly ignorant of the entire genre in which her music primarily exists. This is no different from someone saying that 'Grimes' music sux!!!' when it's actually that they just don't like/know very little about the entire synth-pop genre.

'Doing lately' as in post-Art Angels.