youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

put me in the screenshot

9gag is that way >>

>song about getting too much pussy
>song about getting a letter from a fan
>song about not being able to go partying and fuck chicks cause you broke your leg
>song about cheating on your gf

when will the pinkerton is for losers meme end?

it's loser-core because rivers is autistic and sings about those things in the most bizarre, cringy way

What makes it so special as a loser album is exactly that. It's an album about a guy who's such a hopeless loser he can't even feel joy in such a position of massive success

sounds like a typical normie loser to me

Pinkerton makes me sad that I can't do all the shit that moany cunt is moaning about

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

where?
this
16 blue my fav

>song about girls only being attracted to you when they find out you're semi-famous but would think you're a loser otherwise
>song about obsessing over an underage girl from distant country because she is one of the only people to show interest in you as a person..
>song about not being able to talk to girls because you're autistic
>song about actually getting a relationship but ruining and realizing you're a shitty person that doesn't deserve love

Did you listen to the same album as me?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

lmao

>AND THAT'S OKAAAAAYYYYYY

really makes me think tbhfamily

oldphotoofbaldingman.jpg

Since when was 18 underaged you moralfag?