> traps only edition;
> shemales/trannies/ladyboys aren't welcome;
> crossdressers/sissies? trap-tiers only;
> oc? trap-tier only.

Other urls found in this thread:

multi-boards.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is that my dad?

i don't remember which thread i saved this from. what do you think: is she trap or female?

sue lightning. has a cute cock

sauce?

oh Anth

there's no way there's a wiener in those underwear

true, unless its my size

Guys, im into exhibitionism, got any sites to broadcast myself?
None of the omegal crap

This is a good thread, i like this

where do I get a fucking machine like that?

preferrably not too expensive

Who's that

sauce

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

whats this sluts name? Have a vid of her, but dont have the name?
>her xDDDD
yeye fuck off and just give me sauce

maybe her

no, not the same

believe me; i am almost pretty sure she's. i have seen video of this girl and i was shocked by the fact she looked too different from how she looks here. and in video she looked exactly how the girl you want to get sauce of looks like.

Hello!

any sauce for this please?

bump

Have seen this video countless times on xhamster. Just try cosplay crossdress or something?

Hello, just so you know. That webm is hot AF!

Hello also! Traps rule!

Have to admit...first time in 13 years of lurking on here did I find a trap attractive. Thank you Sup Forums.

Thanks! It was ridiculously hot to make!

are you this oldfag? wow
how much has b been changed in these 13 years?

I would do these without hesitation dude. Very long time lurker here and few dickgirls made me feel this way.

There was another named Cherryblop and the one named Kalindra. Now there are four of them.

._.

how do you do it hands free
i just cant seem to get that far :c

>pic is me

Whats this ones name again? It escapes me

thats not even a trap. its obvious that thats a boy. its just a guy wearing eye liner

The cum-on-your-own-leg-without-any-facial-expression trap.

oh shit, who is this?

You're insane.

They are almost certainly on hrt, which does weird things like make nipples super ridiculously sensitive

you like boys

Like any other real man.

Boylove is ancient.

Boys who look like girls are dope, even in ancient times traps were a thing.

any traps want to kik me and my gf later? might be going to get a bj in a well-known dogging spot

done it once by "edging" then going for the full on anal method ... It was pretty rad

would like to know as well... seen her before *shrug*

lol @ that man face

youre missing the point where I said it wasnt a trap. I like traps, but only cause they look like girls. if a boy is wearing eye make up that doesnt make him a trap

checked

I hadn't jerked off in 5 months and I edged for a while. Also I had a Nexus Revo 2 in my butt

No HRT was used in the making of those webms :)

Someone is repressing their desire to suck cum from BBC

Sauce?

ayyyy

>Partial Asian
>AKA Robot Trap

i got u famalam

That person looks like a chick. You don't need makeup to look like a chick you autist.
put all the makeup you want on Brock Lesnar, still going to look like a dude.

Wow. That guy on the right is not passable at all.

Not saying that's a bad thing. Good on him, in fact, for being open about his feelings around gender despite his masculine appearance.

That being said, ew.

>shemales/trannies/ladyboys

are really saying these can't be convincing, explain!

How do you have those little boobs then. Don't tell me they are fake

ok, you just like completely missed my point. go back and read what I said

Any traps wanna kik?

If she's a shemale, she has tits. Guys into traps aren't always into tits.

If she's trans, she identifies as female and takes hormones. That's a turn off for some guys into traps who would rather have a guy who looks like a girl but still identifies as a guy and/or achieves that look naturally.

Idk what the deal is about ladyboys. I guess the implication that they do it for the cash may bother some people.

God hearing you talk about edging for so long is so hot, I'd do so many naughty things to tease you. ;)

Who that?

It's just a bra :)

got any tips for what toy to buy?

wanna get a glass one like but idk :/

>already got this dildo

Fuck you are so hot.

I don't know if I'm a trap or not, since I don't crossdress or act like a major queen.

Anyway, I'd love for someone to fuck me and call me a fag, I'm 19, 5'4" & weigh 116lbs

from?

where you at?

Attention! New Chan open

multi-boards.pw/

I went through quite a few. Nothing compares to glass though ;)

Thanks ;)

Texas.

I see your point because of the posture. but would you say the same thing about a masculine looking trap that had a more feminine pose?

Also luna trap ftw

Nice ass

Such a smooth ass, I want to kiss and lick it. Mmmm

Need sauce on this

Sauce bro ?

I really want fuck you so bad ;)

south east texas here, I'd fuck the hell out of you.

Sexy

name?

ty c:

oh god please more

looks like partialasian

Would Sup Forums fuck me?

I would if you show that ass