All haill

all haill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXDw73rToPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lul he got irrelevent 7 years ago

who is this?

dem keeds

An Iraqi vet gold star who preached about several different conspiracy theories. Faded out of popularity a long time ago.

bump

Best paladin in the world

Washed up youtube has-been gone jingus

what do you mean

youtube.com/watch?v=SXDw73rToPE

Drake sux fag

isnt this vsauce michael?

read the power of now one time now he thinks he can ch he world

saved 2 mill kidz do

wow what a mudskin

getting world into deeper shit. what about overpopulation

u sirious?

lol triggggered?

Is this the new hijack?

He's Athene. He used to be a troll as the "best Paladin in the world" and used his French friend for clickbait on YouTube. Once WoW went to shit, he turned to Hearthstone but turns out, he sucked at it so he became irrelevant.

He then started a donation program and started doing questionable charity work but once drama surrounded that, he fled his problems from there too.

Now he's doing some kind of "revolution" AKA: starting a cult. I've tried to watch his videos of wtf ever he's doing and none of them make any sense. He's calling it "click" logic.

Is this some scientology bullshit?

this guy is jesus v2.0 he will be in history books they see him rollin they hatin like wtf did u do in ur life worth mentioning yeah i thought so nerd

twitch tv/destiny/v/102481268?t=01h50m11s

scchhhff around the corner

no hes not even making money he has poker savings he made big bucks from it

questionable charity? like full transparency with multiple proofs including CEO of save the children thanking him? fucking retard

Go to bed Athene.

He's a fucking scumbag. Who would honestly white knight him?

SUP SCRUBS! LOGIC IS DA NEW META, YOU GOTTO LIKE MAKE LOGIC YOUR CORE VALUE, THEN MAYBE YOU WILL SUCK LESS AT GAMES, JOIN MY CULT HOSPITAL AND WE WILL BRAINWASH YOU WITH ATHIENISM TILL YOU FEEL RELIGIOUS JUST FROM LOGIC, JUST LIKE THAT YOU WILL STOP BEING A SCRUBBY LITTLE BITCH AND START OWNING SOME GAMEZ!

HE SAVE THEM KIDZ WITH DA NEW META, PSSSH PSSSH AROUND DA CORNA

Together to the top!
SHHHH AROUND THE CORNER TO LOGIC

YOU GOTTO FIND ALL YOUR SAFETY FROM LOGIC, THEN YOU WILL OWN SCRUBS AND WIN!

I'm pretty sure he banging all the girls in that hospital