Why does marc maron hates kumail?

man, Marc straight up HATE kumail nanjiani

youtube.com/watch?v=gyAJcIzViVo

Marc is a bitter old fuck but that's just bantz.

i enjoyed this

This is funny they're ribbing each other

Almost like the are Freends? Is that how you say that.

Damn, Marc Maron is racist.

No, it's something more. This has happened on other podcasts as well

marc is insane and anyone who engages him immediately drops to his level of lunacy.

You haven't seen him on Norm Macdonald Live

Marc is pissed off that a young indian with a funny accent is having more success in comedy than he ever did.

this

he's a bitter cunt who was never as successful at comedy as he wanted.

that one episode where he talks about the depths of his cocaine binge and he started seeing connections everywhere and still thinks there was sense to his hallucinations?

Marc is REALLY fucking petty and hates people for stupid reasons. He always would shit talk Joe Rogan for some reason and Joe said it was because Marc desperately wanted a sitcom in the 90s, like every comedian wanted, but reality shows in the early 2000s kind of killed off the sitcom. And since Joe was on Fear Factor, Marc blames him for never getting a sitcom deal from a major network.

But Norm doesn't drop to his level

Louis CK is exactly what Marc wishes he was

>It's a washed up comedian who has a dramedy tv show on a second rate cable network episode

George Lopez has one. Dice has one. Who is watching all of these Louie ripoffs?

Joe even had a successful sitcom career prior to that.

He still gets like 20k a month from that shit

He was the one gavin was talking about being a super creep/predator right?

>Every comedian's solo show is literally Louie 2.0

but why

more like 0.5
literally none of them come close to louie

That would be a sweet life. Get a supporting role in a big sitcom in your 20s and just take in the syndication cash while chilling on a beach.

>norm telling him he's better without an audience
>that hurt in marc's eyes

damn

funny how only the hollywood-bubble jewish comedians like Maron.

Actual comedians with talent all hate him and think he's a sore loser crybaby.

I've heard he is basically a rapist

He doesn't hate him, Marc's thing is resenting people for not having the same intense self hatred that he has. I love Marc, probably wouldn't want to be good friends with him.

I personally find Kumail annoying because his political opinions differ wildly from my own but he's a fine comedic actor I guess

>his political opinions differ wildly from my own

its more about how he does that millennial thing where they are really sensitive about race stuff, and when they hear something thats even mildly racial, they do that passive aggressive fake half smile and chuckle and say "WOW! Thats SUPER racist dude! hehe"

I've never seen a photo of Rogan with hair until now, it took me second to realize which one he was

I like this because I hate them all

>podcast by a """comedian"""
>it's a comedy podcast

I straight up hate both of them

yeah unless your Foley then all that money just goes straight to your ex-wife

what did marc mirin do this time?

How young are you?