Eternal /got/ general

FEAT. LUIGI, KING OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST TOADS, LORD OF THE SEVEN MUSHROOM KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM

R+L=L TONIGHT IT WILL BE CONFIRMED BELIEVE ME LUIGI BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff35SjsN7g0
youtube.com/watch?v=6sJCQ_BUksM
youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8
watchersonthewall.com/jonathan-pryce-hints-high-sparrows-future-storyline-polish-interview/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/(
youtube.com/watch?v=ELJpwNHA8a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

King Azor Jon

People who won't be in the finale:
>Euron
>Brienne
>Arya
>The Hound/BwB
>Sam

kys

dumb thread

nth for Roachfu

Just started the ep. Tower of Joy is pre-credits, r+l=j confirmed.

Anyone wanna live stream season 6?
Please....I'm poorfag.

LEAKED EPISODE 10 FINAL SCENE DETAILS

>Dany and co are on the shores of Meereen, looking at Euron's recently arrived 1000 ship fleet
>Yara says they just have to burn the ship Euron is on and they can win
>"But Euron isn't on any of those ships"
>They all turn, it was Daario who said it
>He breaks the pommel of his dagger
>It was a glamor, he's Euron
>Kills Greyworm, grabs Dany
>She says her dragons will burn him alive
>"No, they won't"
>A deep horn is heard from the fleet, all 3 dragons take off in unison towards it
>"Those dragons belong to me now, and so do you"
>Cut to black
>The Winds of Winter will available in bookstores worldwide on September 1, 2016

dat boi

Koopa bowl isn't happening is it?

What's the cause of Lyanna's death?

good one senpai good one

Azor "Jaime" Ahai

Memes.

Bran best boyfu.

can we stop this meme? no more books are coming out.

fuck off

Compare the production values in Season 6 to Season 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ff35SjsN7g0

On the note of the size of dragons, Balerion was the biggest known, and was around 200 years old when he died, if you think dragons continue growing in relation to space and time until they die then Balerion was massive, consider that Danaerys' dragons at this point are like 3 years old or something like that, the growth will obviously slow as they get older, but they grow until death.

Post theme songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=6sJCQ_BUksM

Azor Puppyfu

>Fuck you Tyrion, you will never have Casterly Rock!
>But you can marry Sansa which will make you virtually Lord of Winterfell, a seat even more important than Casterly Rock

I dont get Tywin thought process

She lost the will to live

Didn't the previous episode leak around this time from HBO in Scandinavia? I can't see any torrent online yet

>tfw no more /got/ after tonight

Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure shitposting with you

youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8

branfu tonight finally!

How can one user be so correct?

azor dany

Dude why do you think they brought Bowser jr back.

>Chivalry, the dominant political ideal of the ruling class, left as great a gap between ideal and practice as religion. The ideal was a vision of order maintained by the warrior class and formulated in the image of the Round Table, nature's perfect shape. King Arthur's knights adventured for the right against dragons, enchanters, and wicked men, establishing order in a wild world. So their living counterparts were supposed, in theory, to serve as defenders of the Faith, upholders of justice, champions of the oppressed. In practice, they were themselves the oppressors, and by the 14th century the violence and lawlessness of men of the sword had become a major agency of disorder. When the gap between ideal and real becomes too wide, the system breaks down. Legend and story have always reflected this; in the Arthurian romances the Round Table is shattered from within. The sword is returned to the lake; the effort begins anew. Violent, destructive, greedy, fallible as he may be, man retains his vision of order and resumes his search.

Tywyn didn't want the ancestral seat of House Lannister be changed to a den of degeneracy, as he thought Tyrion would do
He didn't care about that happening to Winterfell, which was in ruins anyway at that time

He knew Tyrion wouldn't able to hold it. The northman despise lannisters, and the thought of a dwarf lannister ruling winterfell would send them into a frothing rage.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

Sources:

watchersonthewall.com/jonathan-pryce-hints-high-sparrows-future-storyline-polish-interview/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/ - confirmed by truede
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/( for the Dany and Sam parts specifically, Maester & The Winds of Winter)

She really can't act for shit. It's sad she become famous off of this

>tfw Jaime bends the knee to Rhaegar's son

>tfw Sansafags are having a denial meltdown

So excited!

>used to be a plastic surgeon in Spain
>had a mental breakdown due to all the stress
>he now writes for television shows and collects anime dolls

Damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELJpwNHA8a8

He would never acknowledge Tyrion as an heir and attempted multiple times to have him killed 'accidentally'. But since he was a Lannister and always tried to please Tywin, he'd be useful enough in the North. Who knows, the northmen might murder Tyrion up there!

>am i your brother, now and always?
>now and always.

BORING

Azor Jaime

hes just so fucking based

Why are all Georges such hacks?

He's all:
>House Lannister = serious business, muh family legacy
>everything else = lol they're all tools i'm such a mastermind

cute!

how long till the episode starts? eurofag here

I was wondering how Dany holds on to Drogon's scales while it flies at incredible speeds. Then I remembered...

Non vidya faggot thread

Because casterly Rock matters to tywin, and winterfel doesnt

WHERE

ARE

THE

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKS

Hopefully Euron isn't in it because they would just kill him off. I want to see him do something more than kill Balon and then gloat a lot.

4 hours

>He wondered if Rhaegar had frequented brothels; somehow he thought not.

>The knight gave her a curious look. “You are your brother’s sister, in truth.”
>“Viserys?” She did not understand.
>“No,” he answered. “Rhaegar.”

>“Prince Rhaegar led free men into battle, not slaves. Whitebeard said he dubbed his squires himself, and made many other knights as well.”
>“There was no higher honor than to receive your knighthood from the Prince of Dragonstone.”

>“One day. One day you must tell me all. The good and the bad. There is some good to be said of my father, surely?”
>“There is, Your Grace. Of him, and those who came before him. Your grandfather Jaehaerys and his brother, their father Aegon, your mother... and Rhaegar. Him most of all.”

Reminder that the wrong man came back from the Trident.

Too bad he'll die a virgin.

you dont need to act when you look that good

I don't get the file name.

>You will never squire for Jaime and then let him murder you in order to fail to escape

Just

Real thread guys...

>Daario

Isnt this dude supposed to be the leader of the Sons of the Harpies or whatever the fuck

He took what looks like a katana into battle against a known hammer wielder. He deserved what he got.

>*puts wine just out of Tyrion's reach*
>do tihs u little shit
>why I thought u hate me
>ur Lannister
>ill kill any whores u talk to

My nigga

DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED THE ARGUABLY MOST IMPORTANT DEATH YET

Sansafags after tonight:
>"JON WILL NEVER BECOME KING IN THE BOOKS, THIS IS JUST MISOGYNIST FANSERVICE, IT CONFLICTS WITH MY PET THEORY"

screencap this and compare it to westeros.org comments

my god season 1 was absolute kino
tears in my eyes, i swear

who was the dumbest character in the show?

I've managed to narrow it down to:
tywin
roose bolton
robb stark
robert baratheon
ned stark
catelyn stark

DELETE THIS

Stealing Lyanna away without leaving any explanation was just about the dumbest decision in Westeros history

Probably Ned

To be fair "prophecy baby" probably wouldn't have gone over well.

>Thread wars
Great you fucking moron. This is exactly why /got/ will be banned tomorrow.

sums up modern television quite well doesn't it? I wish we would get another The Wire, where sex is present regularly, but not thrown into our face at every opportunity but woven into the drama

why would I waste my time for such nonsense?

>implying she's not gonna sit the Iron Throne

We are in here

Abandon this cancerous video game garbage thread

Robert Baratheon literally never did anything that wasn't drinking, whoring, or fighting. If we're looking for the lowest IQ, there it is.

definitely sansa

sansafags ignoring sansa has no claim either way because bran is still alive

literally

retarded

No one is in there. Stop fucking perpetuation the cancer, faggot. Wait till this thread is over, then we'll go to your faggy Jonsa thread, spergo.

Rhaegar and Catelyn probably take the crown

>b-but my thread is better

I fucking hate Sansa. But that KOTN scene for Jon looks fucking ridiculous looks like the guys shouting WINTERFELL!!! in that ToJ video

>tfw Jaime learns how to use his left hand and slaugters DnD
I would be content with this

this thread is already +80 posts, so just shut the fuck up and be faster next time. who cares about OP pic anyway?

But I mean targs had in the past practiced polyamory. Dissolving the engagement with Robert for the crown prince would have been an ok move to secure house Stark's future. No real reason for Rickard to say no.

Elizabeth 1:
Did not start a ruling dynasty, but rather ended it
Did not marry anyone, while Sansa has already married twice
Witnessed how her sister ceded power to her husband and adjusted, while Sansa has observed no such situation

Really Sansa is more likely to be a Jane Grey or Elizabeth of York than an Elizabeth I. Or maybe judging by her vengeful streak she'll be a Mary I.

Most likely though that she never rules in her own right.

FUCKING IDIOTS

RETARDED SHIT LIKE "GUYS MINE'S THE REAL THREAD" IS WHY /GOT/ WAS BANNED LAST YEAR

JUST KEEP IT UP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS AND WE'LL BE GONE BY THE END OF THIS WEEK

He's remained kissless for three seasons with two other human beings. If he hasn't gotten any by now, he never will.

Sounds like a life well spent.

Probably Lysa Arryn.

Fuck off, shit like this is why /got/ was canned last year.

>posting in a the nintendo video game thread
Yeah, kid. You know what you're talking about.

OP SHOULD KICKED IN THE BALLS FOR PICKING A NON RELATED IMAGE