Are there any movies you refuse to watch, Sup Forums?

Are there any movies you refuse to watch, Sup Forums?

I have a friend who absolutely refuses to watch Forrest Gump

super troopers

I fucking hate that movie too, mostly for all the bullshit critical adoration it received.

Anything with Adam Sandler
Hes dead to me

Titanic and Avatar. Don't know why, really.

Norm is that you?

Rocky. No particular reason I just have no desire to watch it or any of the sequels

Gangs of New York and Once Upon a Time in America

Don't know why these movies just always repelled me, even though I think I might like them if i eventually saw them

This. And Rambo films as well.

The Andrew Garfield Spiderman flicks.

The first movies of both of those series are excellent. You guys are really missing out.

Looks like he's dead to himself

you aren't missing anything. Just imagine what a Spiderman movie would be like if it was a completely forgettable, obvious corporation cashgrab with no vision whatsoever. Amazing Spiderman films are exactly that.

It's a really good movie though.

I'm sure it's great and I'm sure I would love it but I still don't really feel like watching it to find out

Gangs of New York is an okay film for Scorsese standards and Daniel Day Lewis is pretty good in it.

I prefer the remake

Lost in Translation

>le funnay bill murray xDDD
>scarjo
>white people in japan

Any of the Godfather movies.

I've heard the third one is skippable though

OP here, I hear you.

Garden State is another one of those movies for me.

The new mad max

The Shawshank Redemption

I hate prison movies

you will not ride eternal.

What's the point of this thread?
>DUDE I'M A PRETENTIOUS PLEB LMAO

I'm not watching game of thrones

Avatar has to be seen in all it's 3D glory, or not at all.

Enjoyed Titanic in the cinema at the time, but haven't seen it since on TV.

Rocky 1 was good. Don't bother with the rest.

WTF? Shawshank is a God-tier film.

Haven't seen any GoT, not available via our TV package. Might get the massive box set when it's all over, and have a very long binge watch.

Toy Story 3
Dumb and Dumber To
Star Wars 7
The Exorcist

I really hope this is another who can out bait who thread. If not then this board has finally succumbed to children completely

The only actual good movies in the series are 1, 2, Rocky Balboa, and apparently Creed, but I haven't seen it. 3 and 4 are enjoyable 80s cheese, and 5 is just mediocre. Not really bad, just kind of meh.

So I've heard. And yet, I can never muster the desire to watch it, there's always another movie that sounds more appealing

So you literally hate it because it's popular. Sounds about right for Sup Forums.

Any of the Harry Potter movies, any of the LotR movies, any recent Disney/Pixar movie (especially frozen).

Passion of the Christ

It has, but that was already years ago. Now threads like these are the norm

>thread is about films that people never want to watch
>all mainstream films from the last few decades
>THEY WON'T WATCH THESE CLASSICS?
>FUCKING CHILDREN

Once Upon A Time In America is literally perfect in every way. It's a must see and Leone's absolute masterpiece.

star wars and star trek are pretty gay and only faggots watch them

Schindler's list
any more war movies, full metal jacket was the last one i could handle, they are all so boring

Jurassic World

Agreed

Literally any Chinese cartoon and its movie adaptions. Weebs are the absolute worst.

I refuse to watch that shit just off principle now because I've read one too many posts here about "Dude loneliness so poignant lmao"

Loneliness and feelings of social alienation are literally just memes at this point and I'm tired of people talking about anything that deals with them as if it's some profound and erudite material.

The Exorcist

get on my level plebs

Mah nigga

oh yeah, well youre just a big retard

Why you congratulating him?

>Are there any movies you refuse to watch, Sup Forums?

But a movie, a series. Star Trek The Next Generation.

It reminds me too much of a highschool sweetheart. Whenever its on anywhere all I can think of is fucking because we'd put the episodes on in the background.

The ship deck humming gets me rock-hard though, so thats pretty rad.

Because I'm

Either The Force Awakens, I just think it's stupid to praise it because it's "better than the prequels" despite being almost as bad yet no one ever seems to fault it. Avengers can go fuck itself too.

This, and it's getting to the point that coworkers have stopped talking to me because they can't talk about game of normies.

Well, good for you, I guess :^|

Thank you my friend, have a nice day.

I read the books before they became normalfag but it's quite bad seeing how the fanbase has become, Whenever someone asks I usually just say I stick with the novels.

the dark knight
the dark knight rises

only watched the plane scene

>this is the typical baneposter

No you

>haha bro that's some nerd shit I watch the show because my friends do :^)

>retard gets cuckolded
good movie

Most, actually.

I've been watching trailers for hours looking for a 2014-2016 film, and once again, I can't even find an horror (I have very low criteria for horror) to watch.

I dislike films just as much as I like them.
There is also bunch of "a-list Hollywood" actors that make me skip any project they are involved in.

Most films are just boring, not worth the time, and too mediocre to even be entertaining.

You sound like a huge pleb with delusions of patriciandom.
Name names for a more accurate judgement

>You sound like a huge pleb with delusions of patriciandom.

Clearly projecting, since I'm not a schooler trying to prove I'm too cool for the class, and couldn't care less for this sort of nonsense of yours.

>Name names
Have you seen what is been released lately?
It's not worth to name it all.

I've seen Godzilla from this image. It's beyond mediocre and feels apellative like a credit card publicity commercial. I've wouldn't watch any others in the image along with it.

The idea of "family film" to garantee American companies huge box offices just turned most of their films into cold generic pieces.

P.S. Forgot the image.

Ghostbusters

This is the most correct answer.