Hai gais....what would you do if I was your roommate?

Hai gais....what would you do if I was your roommate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pVVcrHyykE&list=PLmx8qXwUiIWDqxtXHn4HgRy9t969dz3uI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll tell you after I get more pics.

Find a new room mate.

Pound your ass every day, and 69 with you.

Would you go in my room to find more pics if you suspected me?

Ok. Im trying to figure out if most guys would consider it a plus

Buy you some pants

Holy gah, okay.

Would you guys want me to walk around naked or in panties? Dont really want me to wear pants?

Why is there a hole in your foreskin?

convince you to see a doctor about whatever's wrong with that foreskin.

Kik.

Id probably respect your space mostly.
You'd have to lead with the gay shit.

It would be pretty fun fucking each other while playing games.

spread your ass cheeks and take a pic wink wink

I would. Leave my door open, leave my thongs and heels and makeup and dildo around... wear tight leggings and cuddle close to you on couch...

Omg im so lonely playing skyrim. I wish we could play together or suck you off while you play something.

hold the key to your chastity cage : ) and make you always remember youll never have another erection and that your cock is now a sissy clitty

I'd sniff your panties daily, even if you knew.

Whhhhhhaaaaaat this is my favorite fetish! Always fantasize about a guy sniffing my panties just like he would a real girls! So would you just, go right into my hamper in my room and just sniff my thongs? How would I know?

I'd make sure you knew. I'd take them right out of the bin and I'd leave them all over the place.

I would fuck myself so hard if I knew my roommate was sniffing my thongs every single day... I would start leaving them out for you obviously. Maybe even just start leaving yesterdays pair in our bathroom?

Omg I would blush so hard and be so embarrassed and confused when I came home and saw them stung all over my room. I would be like wtf user!!!

Now you get the idea. I'd jerk off with them too.

You would?! So you would sniff my little fempen and butt and actually rub yourself on them too? Um...oh my gosh...so your cum would be on them? Im literally melting

Kik: elvish_boy

im straght af but i would fuck the shit out of you when i get home drunk without fuccgal

Counsel suicide.

Yesss fuck yes thats the other thing, I would want to be the fallback booty call so even if you couldnt hook up with a bitch that night you could just come home and fuck me ,exactly :)

I would reassure you its only gay for me, because im sucking cock and getting fucked up the ass. Plus you'd be drunk, I would expect any straight guy to fuck any girly boy remotely feminine while drunk.

Not gonna lie OP, I'd probably sneak up behind you and do things to your ass.

Where are you from, hun?

Mmm not gonna lie im into it :) Especially the sneaking part.

The pacific nw :)

I want to fuck your brains out

I would bend your naughty ass over the counter and fuck the shit out of you, nut all over your ass and back and then let you clean it up

we can crossdress together! x3

Break my lease and suffer whatever financial consequences were necessary to remove myself from the company of a degenerate faggot.

I would squeal from being fucked that way. Good I need to eat it all for estrogen purposes. Yep you can just go back to whatever you were doing :)

Mmm :DD

This would be so fun! Then could we call one of our guy friends over to party?

Get drunk and fuck your brains out. Then shoot hot loads over your boobs.

I would want to make you my cute little girlfriend.
I'd want to dress you up in adorable girly outfits and make you wear sexy panties underneath at all times. I'd only get you the softest, silkiest ones so that they would always be rubbing against your little cock and making you aroused.
Once you've shown me that you were wearing panties under your clothes, I'd love to kiss you and pet you, telling you what a good little girl you've been for me, and that I'd reward you by eating out your smooth little pussy. I'd eagerly rim that sweet hole before sliding my hard leaky cock inside you and fucking you silly while you moan like a girl and beg for more until I cum deep in your ass.

Ask you to find a new roomate

I'd fail my course
>cos sex

>Ok. Im trying to figure out if most guys would consider it a plus
No definitely not most or anywhere near it. Real life is different from 4 chan user

Tell you to stop being fucking wierd.
Probably give you a 30 day notice, while implying heavily I want it in like 4 days.

What state u from? I'm in Washington hehe

This is beautiful omg thank you!! Youre so sweet I would absolutely die for this. Do you have any way to contact you?

Creampies

Lots of thick hot creampies

Im close to there. Are you in eastern washington? I need to make a friend there so I can drive to spokane and get my hash oil and its a 6 hour drive

I would beat you up

I live near Seattle): the oil here is amazing tho hahaha

Cute boys are for cuddling, not beating.

Well I wouldn't leave my shit out in the open... but can we still cuddle if I'm also wearing tights?

those are some sexy tights right there

Unfortunately no, I live way out on the east coast, it's just nice to know that obedient little girls like you exist, make sure you rub your tiny feminine cock with your cutest panties until you cum for me!

Tell you to get circumcised and then put some pants on

Fucking kike.

Glad you are. Figured it'd make for a good system.

Yes :) What kind of things? Is this happening while im passed out perhaps?

I would take a shit on your face while you sleep

kill u

This is why we cant have nice things

Depends.

Do you like:
>smoking weed
>top shelf bourbons
>video games
>going to shows
>random conversations about nothing that last hours
>auto and large engine repair

If not, you probably wouldn't see much of me.

Tell you to get out fucking faggot

are you gay or bi?
How many men and girls have you fucked if any?

Omg omg omg everything! Literally the only ones that arent a part of my daily life are the bourbon and auto repair...and even at that I have an old jeep i love

could fuck i guess

It can. I might tongue your asshole, might shove my dick in there, depends on my mood.

Ok so Ive always just been more feminine (sat down to pee, etc) but im technically "straight" still since ive never messed around with a guy before. But my last 3 gfs have all left me for being to fem and without question thought I was bi, so ive realized I am and now exploring transitioning to guys... definitely not completely gay bc I like girls but Im not man enough for them so im pretty sure Im a femboy. Ive fucked probably 20 girls and no guys.

Well, I'm sold. Have an 06 TJ. You are wife material.

I've never been with a dude wither, but fuck i'd start with you.

Yes I want that. I smoke a ton of weed and usually take a pill to sleep. The idea of you sneaking in and doing stuff to my ass, basically molesting me is freakin hot.

I could definitely go for that cock omg :D

:D I have an 88 coupe cherokee and a 98 that i drive errday. I am flattered..please tell me you have some contact info or way to get to know each other?

I could definitely go for that ass :P

Being gay and fucking dudes is fine and all but getting into all of that feminine girlie shit will get you beaten; daily. That shit is an instant turn off. You are a male and should celebrate that. Don't get me wrong. I'm not into truckers, lumberjacks, and muscle daddies but that sissy nonsense is just that. Be a twink male, a regular male, or nothing.

Sure, got a throw away email? I'll give you my Skype there.

Yeah I could do that, especially since I'm a night owl. Truth be told though, I'd prefer to do it to you while you're awake and preoccupied with something, like doing the dishes.

play with your butt

That thing is so freaking massive it would give me the biggest anal orgasm imaginable :) Ive never smelled a penis before is it weird I want to? i want to find out what it smells and tastes like before youre ready for my butt

Ya sissygirlcasey@gmail

Ok that sounds hot, esp if you rub your naked dick all over my butt to while I was washing them. And maybe eat my pussy while I play a game?

Leave

youtube.com/watch?v=1pVVcrHyykE&list=PLmx8qXwUiIWDqxtXHn4HgRy9t969dz3uI

Top 10 Booty Shaking Leggings | Sexy Booty Shake | Hot Girls Twerking | Compilation November 2016

sexy dress

oral is the best thing created would love a blowjob

I've never been with either girl or boy.
I'm mostly straight, but I do like feminine sissy boys.

I'd sit in that chair of yours with my dick up your ass, you sitting on top of me, your back facing my chest, while I hold on to your cock.

You make skype video calls to your friends, while I'm not visible behind you.
I rub your cock while you on skype and try not to moan. You milk my dick with you asshole.

253 here!

Sent

I would love to get high with you and play games and fuck while we hang out :)

Youd have to bear with me learning how on the fly but id be sooo eager...Im sure I would innately know how to suck it...

You know it. It better be a good game though, gonna need something to watch while turning your ass into my personal onahole.

Its a turn on for me when someone doesn't know what they're doing its cute

fucking change room

I would slit your fucking throat for being a cock loving faggot. Fuck off, you trap piece of shit. MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!!!

ok edge lord.

all of you need to die

Use your ass as a fuck hole any time I got bored and horny.

Basically turn you into the sissy cum slit you wish you were.

naked, just go on four bitch

fuck your skull in with shovel, i keep a shovel in my apartment incase toilet break

Kill you for being a fucking faggot

we need a world war

Op here im still here...

can you show me your hole?

I would suck your bulge through your panties until you cum, then i would continue to suck until your panties are clean again.