This is hard for me to write because I'm not usually a begger but I'm out of options

This is hard for me to write because I'm not usually a begger but I'm out of options.

I have been out of work for 3 months. I moved across my state for a job that wasn't available anymore when I got here. I can't go back home, there isn't room for me there.

I've had to send my dogs to live with my Mom, I can't afford to take care of them right now. I've applied for several jobs and registered with a staffing agency, and had a very promising interview 2 days ago. I'm hoping to be employed in the next two weeks but I don't have the funds to sustain myself until then.

So I'm begging with tears in my eyes, can a kind user send me a little cash so I can make it? I don't need a lot, just enough for food, a little gas and maybe new pants if the job requires it.
PayPal is [email protected]

>tl;dr broke as fuck user begs for money on the internet

look at this rich faggot showing off his wealth

usually when people mask/black things out, its because its valuable.

onfire.webm

I figured it was better safe then sorry. I don't really want to lose this bank account.

Damn, you have more money than me lol

how would the actions of some random strangers make you lose your bank account?

Trips checked and that's unfortunate ladde

Trips of truth. May MoneyCat bless you.

If you're that broke, get off of /b and try to make some money. You can get set up on mTurk in about an hour and easily make $7-8/hr from your computer if you're smart. Not a lot, but enough to help.

Or, you know, keep begging on the internet like a little bitch.

Pawn your computer user. Get a decent amount of money and just get it out of pawn when you get your first paycheck. You'll have 90 days to find a job before you lose the computer.

I don't know, I've never posted my account screen online before.

Never heard about mTurk, gonna give that a try as well.

I would donate if there was a way to verify your story, but I've seen too many of these kind of scams come around to send you something right now

What'll it take? I'll do pretty much anything.

Sent you $15 broheim. Hopefully you didn't just take advantage of my kind nature.

Have you tried asking family or friends? They're more likely to trust you and offer help

read the rules then fuck off you beggar piece of shit

If I was into taking advantage of people I wouldn't be in this situation. Hopefully I can return the favor some day.
I don't have the stones for it. I'm seen as the strongest and most stable in my family and I don't want them to see me weak like this. I told my mom the situation but she can't help.

how much do you think you'll need until you can support yourself?

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

150 USD tops (if I need new slacks). I'm not above paying back whatever I get once I'm back on my feet.

>ay mayne I need about tree fiddy fo gas I pay u back once I'm back on my feet god bless you mayne
said a black man wearing two coats who I'd never seen before or since

that's what you get for dealing with blacks you liberal cuck

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

If I knew you irl and knew for sure this wasn't just some blackhat scam by a lying 13 year old, I'd have helped you, sorry.

>implying I approached a panhandler
>implying I gave him money
le le le cuck XD

I get it, man. Shit's scary out there. I'm only as trustworthy as my word, and being anonymous means my word ain't shit.