>muh depression

fuck him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCg0idsPXaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>5'10"

poor little manlet never had a chance to begin with

;_;

Choosing heroin over "loving wife and children"... eminently rational.

Protect the sea turtle.

glad he's dead
>dude I'm so depressed living this wonderful life with my family and my money, let's OD on heroin
fucking spoiled douche

wha- THAT'S IT!

You can have depression regardless of any circumstance

Yeah, if you're retarded

Why can't autistic people comprehend existentialism or depression? Feels good not having a part of my brain function incorrectly. Defectives.

Underrated.

You can have normie-tier """""""""""depression""""""""""" (ie irrelevant bullshit) but not actual depression.

Your brain would be to full with dopamine, it's scientifically impossible. Study chemistry, moron.

and niggers in africa with aids living in slums party to drum music happily idk if shit works the way you think it does

Let me guess, you think Tarantino and PTA are filmmakers and enjoy Game of Thrones? Lowbrow retard. Depression correlates with intelligence. Why not ask Kierkegaard or Faulkner why they felt sad? It's an esoteric thing. I'm going to save my breath and stop wasting my time lecturing some mouth breathing neckbeard NEET who thinks BLACKED is the height of humor.

>implying

NO NO NO SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!

you dont know what you're talking about user

>"I'm a NEET on autismbux and that means I know more about this topic than neuroscientists or psychiatrists" the post

they don't realize how shit their lives are

when you have enough money to wallow and develop ennui

that's when you see it for what it really is

bill murray in lost in translation is the greatest example of this

>muh depression
>muh tortured soul
>muh "no one can truly comprehend the passion with which i act and how difficult it can be"

fuck this cunt

I'm agreeing with psychiatrists and neuroscientists who unilaterally agree that if your brain is full of dopamine you can't be depressed.

Let me guess, you pulled a bunch of assumptions out of your ass

Literally kill yourself

Because existential depression can only exist with the luxury of having no responsibilities or flat out shirking them. Hoffman was the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCg0idsPXaM

lmao

And yet he is one thousand times more memorable than you harmless gutter-mouths. It's almost like talent doesn't have anything to do with personal integrity. Funny how that works.

>"I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT DRUGS. WHY MUST I SUFFER UNDER MY VASTLY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE??"
Good riddance.

no bullshit how do you laugh like that on command? they probably did that take a few times too

You know which Oscar winner millionaire had the right to be depressed? Robin Williams.

>alimony
>recently diagnosed with neurodegenerative disease
>dead career

Autistic people don't have to worry about it either. They have welfare checks and live with their boomer bourgeoisie parents.

you do know dopamine is always present in your brain no matter how 'lavish' your lifestyle is, and you can sure as fuck be clinically depressed. robin williams? what about him

>DUDE CELEBRITY WORSHIP LMAO

>it's an user starts projecting because he lost the argument episode

Its too bad he died of autoerotic asphyxiation. Rest in piece ya horny bastard

>DUDE MEMES LMAO

Not an argument, basement dweller

>he is one thousand times more memorable

Not an argument either celebrity worshipper

>>Not an argument
>Not an argument
Not an argument

This thread sux

>>>Not an argument
>>Not an argument
>Not an argument
Not an argument

fullfilling your dreams is the worst you can get, thats like psychoanalysis 101

You idiots realize no matter how rich you are, that won't fix a chemical imbalance in your brain you dense fucks.

>>>>Not an argument
>>>Not an argument
>>Not an argument
>Not an argument
Not an argument

Only aspie here is you. The reason most people aren't consumed with dread is because they're intelligent enough to subscribe to a religion that provides a reason to live, or they accept that life is simply what you make it and they have to take care of the people they love. The retards who imagine some false dichotomy between the existence of an afterlife and purposeless mortal suffering are little more than children still crying because santa doesn't exist. Shut the fuck up and get over it.

Not an argument

Not an argument

>He fell for the chemical jew

You realize if you would just man up and deal with your problems then you wouldn't have a chemical imbalance in the first place? If my brain started telling me to kill myself I would just tell my brain to go fuck itself, I can't be beaten. Then I would continue on as normal, just because some people are weak doesn't mean we need to make a million excuses for them. Sometimes people are just to weak to go on and kill themselves, it happens. Not everything needs to be some grand divine force that made it happen.

>muh heavy bones, thyroid and condition

>autists here seriously think material goods are a substitute for deep-rooted mental health issues
babby tier intelligence right there

I know that no amount of wealth will solve my fundamental anxiety and obsessive compulsive problems

Le edge b8

tony soprano was strong and he was depressed, its well documented

>are little more than children still crying because santa doesn't exist

thats some autist shit dude

>Let me guess, you think Tarantino and PTA are filmmakers
Literally what? Of course they're filmmakers. That's their job.
>I bet you think Bob Dylan is a musician
>I bet you think Bradley Cooper is an actor
>I bet you think Obama is the president
>I bet you think Frank Lloyd Wright was an architect
>I bet you think Jane Austen wrote books

you are just a whiny pussy, just fuck some girls and party with friends

Yeah i'm surprised at the amount of retardation in this thread, even for Sup Forums. Some people's brains physically don't provide the amount of saratonin to live a functional life, even if you are rich.

anxiety is money issues. ask any psychologist. elon musk doesn't have anxiety. this is true what i say

depression and suicidal thoughts are two entire different entities

99% of the planet, besides """""doctors"""", believe that it's impossible to be sad and wealthy.

No matter what """"""scientists""""" think, know that the mass majority of the world thinks that depression is retarded. Good luck being taken seriously.

What if he realized it's all a joke and couldn't take it? A man who has everything looks on it and realizes none of it fills the pit he feels and blows his brain away on heroin.

Not that much Of a stretch

So if someone was raped and beaten as a kid, they can just "man the fuck up", right?

only faggots get raped, right Sup Forums redditor? I love your capeshit image! What a great, non forced meme

>I know that no amount of wealth will solve my fundamental anxiety and obsessive compulsive problems
but they can afford the drugs and professionals who treat such...biggest problem is that they often surround themselves with yesmen who allow them to live in denial

>epic normie "indulgent hedonism to shield myself from bitter self-hatred" meme
Fuck off from Sup Forums, faggot.

>anime

post discarded, kill yourself neckbeard

Clinical depression isn't just being sad. It's a chemical imbalance that makes it nearly impossible to see the good in things.

>everyone but me is right, im so contrarian

Nice way of thinking there pal. I'm sure so many people do it because it's WRONG.

As a Sup Forums tard you're not intelligent enough to understand the problems that your intellectual superiors experience. Ignorance is bliss.

le epic face xD

When you have everything sorted regular-life-wise, you start focusing on deeper issues. For you see, you'll never run out of problems in your life, so it's better to be worried about being broke and not having food, than realizing life is meaningless.

ohh im soorrrry i forgot we are on the deep philosophical, snowflake reddit site

Everybody does it to stop existential dread from creeping in, like I said. Fuck off.

>So if someone was raped and beaten as a kid, they can just "man the fuck up", right?
No, you see that is actually a problem. Not muh rich white male with millions and a happy family killing himself. But yes, they can get over it eventually too. Its 5 bad minutes of your life, people dealt with much worse in wars and came back and manned up.
>only faggots get raped
Only faggots whine about it for the rest of their lives and never try to move forward
Didn't fucking stop him, now did it?

>So if someone was raped and beaten as a kid, they can just "man the fuck up", right?
actually they can...depends a lot on the individual and depends on how they're taught to think about sexuality, but honestly, we make far too big of a deal out of sexual transgressions and our socialized hyperresponses to them are dangerous in general.

Let's be real, rape is thought of far worse than murder. Let that sink in for a bit.

>for you see

Kill yourself

ITT: Doctors, psicologist, neurologist, and much more.

Reaction images are an integral part of Sup Forums culture, you fucking newfag.

>ohh
>sorrrry
>ironic use of "deeply philosophical, snowflake" because no proper rebuttal
Sad little man.

>psicologist

depression is basically losing the power to give life meaning, i guess.

i wonder why he typed that what the fuck was he thinking

There was a suspicious lack of introspective nihilist faggotry among vikings, mongolian nomads and african tribes. Maybe they were too concerned with actually going outside.

>it's a "retards don't understand clinical depression" episode

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
>muh I'm only depressed because I'm too smart!! meme

My brain is more powerful than yours, and thus could fight its way out of depression. I'm sorry you give up the second some intellectual thoughts start creeping in. I see the problems with the world and face them head on, you cry about it and cut yourself.

Life is shit, depression can be crippling, so he did drugs to kill the pain like the rest of us.
He just chose the wrong drug it seems. A mistake, or salvation, depending on how you look at it.

I agree that sexuality is taken way too seriously nowadays, but i think there's a difference between killing someone outright and keeping them alive for "torture". I guess it's better to not die but i'm not surprised by a longer punishment for something so actively intrusive.

This.
But this bunch of faggots think is because muh brain and shit.

>My brain is more powerful than yours, and thus could fight its way out of depression.

Hilarious delusion. I hope you die screaming.

>its a person with a perfect life kills himself and autists act like he had no choice episode

Plenty of people with much worse lives suffer from depression and stick it out for their family or other reasons

Epic, he was a hopeless drug addict. He wasn't treating his symptoms spiritually, he experienced a mental blank spot, picked up the first drink, then it was off to the races. Happened to me many times. I'm lucky to be alive, unfortunate that he couldn't make it back to rehab. R.I.P. my brother, i'll carry on for you.

Those three groups you listed didn't live in a post-industrial society where every single need is met and plenty of time is available for pansy introspection.

fuck you op

>It's a "everyone but you and maybe 1% of the population thinks depression is bullshit, so go ahead and present scientific """research""" that's paid off by pharma corporations but the basic logic of reality will cause everyone to think you're full of shit and pity you" episode

>it's a "retard who believes everyone's values and perspectives are the same" episode

literal autism

Sup Forums fag please kill yourself.

>millionaire
>oscar winner
>loving wife and children
>muh cancer

fuck him.

>ironic epic
>serious normie
>"my site, my rules"
I can do this too

>cancer is the same as "muh feelings"

Millenials should be shot.

>no one could possibly deal with the pain that goes on in my first world white male brain!!!!

Fucking pathetic. I hope you die alone on a noose, and my odds are pretty good on that front :)

me too that guy is a massive fag. zionist jews do have too much power over the u.s. though just sayin

Most people are religious too.

Reminder, this thread is moving fast so no one will read this, but if you do:

Depression is just a nice scientific way of saying "self-pity." Stop feeling bad for yourself and help someone. Do what you're meant to be here for.

>people itt thinking people with money can't have depression
fuck all of you tbqh

this has already been posted you dumb faggot

Great antiargument, fedora.

Religion also happens to be the right thing to do, because so many others do it.