Ok Sup Forums, I was about to cum on my friend's food, but when I came I backed down

Ok Sup Forums, I was about to cum on my friend's food, but when I came I backed down.

She's a good friend, and we tend to flirt and all. Today I went to pick up her food and take it to work.

So I took the bundle of food to the restroom and jerked off. But once I came I blew it, with cum in hand, and simply backed off.

Fuck! So Sup Forums, what shall I do? How shall I go forward with my plan.

Also, pic not related.

Quit being a little bitch
Faggot

shit like this only crosses your mind until you came and then you don't care anymore. i know this feeling,not that i've thought about cumming on other people's food

Just rape her and get it over with.

OP here... good advice

Why dont you get some professional help, u fucking weirdo?

OP here... exactly, when I cum, everything my mind had goes downhill.

Tell her what a nice user you are for backing off. Sure fire way to win her heart.

i've unloaded in a coworkers yogurt a few times before

total milf but a dedicated wife so i figured it would be the only way i'd have her swallow my seed. I will say that the erection I got while watching her eat it almost made me faint

OP here... I tried, then again the shrink didn't help.

I also do upskirts, and do hidden camera, also fuck prostitutes (the walkers kind).

OP here... kek, I deserve a fucking medal.

OP here... same here, a young milf, but she does tease me now and then.

lets see some of the creeps you took

I lol'd

thats why they say drugs / women are a waste of energy

OPs a fag and probably wont deliver but here is the milf i work with.

Pics of her please or close the thread

OP here... I may be a fag, but I deliver. This is her, failed upskirt of her.

Post her face so we know if she's hot or not you idiot

seconded....this goes for OP and the other user

If she's a good friend of yours maybe you could consider not ejaculating in her food?

not OP but this user

Am I the only one thinking this is the solution

nah i second the motion

Cum on the food not in your hand first idiot.

if you're a good looking dude and she flirts with you just make a move.
highly immoral and a horrible thing to do to her husband but you are contemplating cummming in the ladys food so....

>2016
>not cumming on your female friends' possessions

>2016
>being this degenerate & not committing the cide

Oe I could be turned on by the fact that all my hot female friends walk around in my cum without even knowing their feet are covered.

I blow loads in my girls panty drawer all the time when she at work. I told her that I does this sometimes and she didn't even seem to care.

That's kinda pathetic though

Shit I cum in my girls lip blam, face cream, skin care products, shampoo, food, hairspray, etc. nothing of hers is safe at our place.

Just edge then let it drip out, that way you stay horny.

First post with trips of truth.
OP just gtfo

there is no way they are not noticing that your ball juice is squelching between their stinky toes

you lick some off before you return them you savage fuck

so uncouth

Sure is, idk

Maybe they notice. Maybe they don't. They've never asked me

i will never be convinced you have friends never mind female friends.
stop cumming in your sisters shoes

Actually user its our sister and gf's shoes

I would totally eat that big Mac
Moar cum on food plz

>our
is there a fucking team of you cumming in girls shoes

enjoy high velocity lead for dessert please

I came on my boss' wife's sandwich. I would always go get their lunch like a beat little dog, so one day I b lined back home, jerked off, opened up her arbys sandwich and jizzed on the inside of the bun. I felt guilty, so i wiped it off. but it was obviously still there a little bit. Too late, can't go back for more food now. I popped it in the microwave to reheat a bit, rewrapped and gave it to her. Felt guilty ever since. It was the boss I hated, not his wife who was always sweet.

post her face fag

Oh lmao meant to say "your"