Will this be the only memorable rock albums of the 10s?

Will this be the only memorable rock albums of the 10s?

>But muh Swans
They're only circlejerked on here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk
youtu.be/s2PjdldHnko
youtube.com/watch?v=mnJqexf4IkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grateful dead with ableton live
>rock
get outta here poser

yeah man post that Live/Dead youtube link like you do in every fucking thread about Tame Impala. Fuck you, nigger.

nobody likes that shit

stop trying to stick out, you need to blend in

trust me, drop this fucking act now

this album is so underrated

go listen to limousine machine, blank check, and into the flames

have no clue what you are talking about
but heres something better than tame impala
youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk

eh

>flaming lips are timeless. Wayne coyne is a genius & virtuoso. The soft bulletin, clouds taste metallic, yoshimi, and the terror are all masterpieces
>YOU LIKE TAME IMPALA!!? Lmao Gchord with mxr delay pedal turned to 20!!! XD

>The G chord and an mxr delay pedal turned to 30

Kevin parker makes offensively boring music

>They're only circlejerked on here
and by literally every music critic with any sort of reputability.
also, king gizzard is better in every way.

lmao

>you need to blend in
%90 of this board are p4k drones and they love unimaginative psychedelic music with effects-laden gimmickry so not liking it would be a way to stick out and lemme tell you, you want to have different opinions in this shitty pleb board

Music to walk home by is super unimaginative i bet you could write something so much better

youtu.be/s2PjdldHnko

If you really think that is better than a majority of Tame Impala you might be a pleb

how often do you leave the house?
be honest.

the beginning is nice
the rest of the song is pretty bland, the lame keyboard gimmickry and the boring lifeless vocals don't help
sounds just like every other lame impala song

>The fact that so many blogs still name Tame Impala as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" psych-rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. Tame Impala sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Kevin did anything worthy of being saved.

>lame
>boring
>lifeless
Nice adjectives there bud

look lively vocals sound like this youtube.com/watch?v=mnJqexf4IkQ

but when your vocalist sounds like he's slowly getting fucked in the ass all the time lifeless is a pretty appropriate adjective to use

Lmao nice dadrock

rip lee moses

No because this piece of second rate Black Keys normie trash is already being heralded as the GOAT '10s album.

This is objectively the best rock album of the 2010s and there's nothing you hipsters can do or say to change that.

this is more memorable than that trash

Nobody even remembers they released this lol

it has 400M PLAYS ON YOUTUBE
400M PPL HAVE REMEMBERED THIS

not how that work

It has 400m views not remembered forever by 400m different people. A large percentage of those are AM fans that already think they're great

this is soul not rock you don't even know what you're talking about
also
>listens to dadrock ripoff music with keyboards thrown in it
>makes fun of dadrock

so what you're saying 400m am fans will not remember AM

Got em!
>sick starter pack bro

Uh, Blackstar?

I'm saying they're aren't even that many AM fans in the first place

I'm glad this piece of shit exists, it's bad, but less offensive than the borefest that's Tame Impala.

AM = for normies
Tame Impala = for non-virgins

perfect description

not true btw

It's like I'm arguing with a middle schooler here

I love Tame Impala and I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin

>no currents
So you agree

I love being alt-normie

i agree that there's zero difference between am and lonerism

Good shout although it has more of a radio friendly sound than they usually put out.

>Tame Impala

Literally Le Wrong Generation: The Band

They're another dull derivative Indie group that disguise the fact that there is nothing interesting or original about their music with epic super cool effects.

Give it another couple of years and no-one will give a shit about them, like what has happened with Jake Bugg, another artist who relies on gimmicky retro 60s sounds.

Total Life Forever and Holy Fire by Foals will be remembered, if not for the fact that every crap Indie band coming out of the UK tries to copy their sound now.

would love to knock out a tame impala fan

same
unfortunately every tame impala fan I know is a girl

lol how. Flying microtonal banana was literally Gimmicks: the album. Every song:
>fast upbeat generic drum beat
>One melody line that is doubled in a guitar and vocals
>The other guitars are just palm muting eighth notes
>bass is either copying the melody or doing something fucking boring

I love King Gizzard's old stuff but what they've been putting out recently doesn't hold a candle to ANYTHING Tame Impala has put out

ITT: people who have only heard "Be Above It"

gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it gota be above it v

so? did society's arbitrary, imposed '''''''''rules''''''' cuck you?

why is rock so stale right now?

How did this happen?