What the fuck is this Sup Forumsros?

What the fuck is this Sup Forumsros?

Aids

You´re fucked bro

looks like superaids

fr, genital warts. No cure, gg.

there's a 99% chance that human papiloma.

Herpes.

Already too late for you to be worried. Just learn to live out the rest of your short life in peace

lol it looks like a tongue

looks like you stuck your dick in some really nasty poon

Looks like HPV. Genital warts are a common side effect of the disease.
On the bright side, a large portion of the population has it, so it's not too bad.
The warts should come and go occasionally.
Sorry you got an STD though.

Congraatulations, that is the sweet combo of Herpes Simplex and Genital Warts. You got a virus in your incurable infection.

Looks like a skin tag. Does it feel sore at all? A skin tag shouldn't have really any feeling at all. If it's a skin tag you can safely and painlessly remove them. There are several different ways, but I always just strerilize some good sharp nail clippers, and snip it off as close as possible--if you feel pain you went too close. They do bleed a little. I can also see why removing it yourself might kind of freak you out. You can go to your dr. and they'll do it in the office, in like five minutes. The first one I ever removed myself was at the very corner of my left eye. It took a while to work up the nerve, but there was nothing to it.

Skin tags are not harmful in any way. They can form anywhere on your body, but it tends to be in areas that get folded and crinkled a lot.

these anons are probably right op
RIP

im suddenly grateful for my 6 inch average sized penis now..

Spider eggs

Your becoming Berry boy ,I recommend watching spiderman 1 to see how to adapt to your new super hero life

what happens when you flick it?

Nah doesn't hurt at all, I've thought about just getting a sterile needle or clippers and just getting rid of it, though I think if I go that way I'd just go to a doctor anyway incase I somehow botch it

I know the answer to this, its your penis

Clearly genital warts.

It looks like space herpes

It is an STD of the incurable kind. Good Job finding fuck partners now aidsbag.

Pearly Penile Papules. Looks like a cluster of them.

Topkek

Oh no they are not.

Nope, trust me I've seen those threads too, they don't grow in clusters, the mutant crazy version just is them really long like an animal.

I have them. And herpes. Both for life. The good thing is once you have the warts frozen off they have never come back for me ever. Even though I carry it.

Herpes on the other hand. OB almost every month. It's a mother fucker.

>713007160
Real advice here : go see a doctor.

That looks worse than HPV, looks like it could be dick cancer, go to a doctor!

HPV. I'm a doctor.

Kys now

HPV GO TO YOUR DOC user

OP, are you the same faggot that posts all of these odd medical questions?

I think you must spend the weekdays scouring the web for pictures of inflamed/infected body parts.
I think you are full of shit.

If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There aint anyone here but degenerates and what kind of moron wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

Looks like a leftover skin tag from circumcision.

Medicfag here.

Probable HPV - go to see a doctor

Youre a disgustiong fucking skank and should probably hang yourself. Youre fucking nasty

I'm a doctor,this is a skin deformation(caused by fapping)

this boy is right. I've had the exact same thing - go get some cream - it'll go away in a few months.

cancer

a dick

show us pic of last bitch u fucked, so that we can figure out for you if it was worth kek

Bum deal, dude. (hot chick there)

I have it too, but I only get an OB once a year, if that. Only reason I even found out I had it was I gave blood one year, and did double reds (they run it through a machine which also depletes your white count), and because I had fewer anti-bodies, it flared up...thought I had poison ivy....it was terrible.

it's from a virus, you can tell by the way it is
that being said HPV is a good guess

This

Don't worry about it. Your dick will fall off on it's own.

those are intense blisters filled with plasma
quit jerking off and apply lotion and you should be fine

worst case its adis/hiv, 2nd is that it is someother std like herps or clamydia,
seek medical care as fast as you can user, might have a chance of stopping it from becoming uncureble

Looks like a skin tag, they're harmless and you can cut it off if you want to.
Probably should still see a doctor though, this is just a guess.