These 2 dykes are somehow the last two cumdumpsters left on Earth and you're the last man

These 2 dykes are somehow the last two cumdumpsters left on Earth and you're the last man.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yet another 12 year old gay faggot posting a random fb pic lazily asking for expert advice about how should he masterbate his ridicolously tiny flaccid saggy penis

Kill the fat one
Bang/rape the other

Why kill?

Use her as the cow she is first.

spunk

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

Use the thin one as a petite fuck two do all sorts of sick shit with her. Use the big one as breeding fodder the bigger tits will serve well to feed the young

*toy

i could stand to hear more about that sick shit

Kill my self, the Earth is forever safe.

use the fat one for fuel

repopulate earth with thin one

What the hell was that last point? It's all fat in there - not actual glands.

Skinny down the fat one, fatten up the skinny one and fuck shit out of both until we're all old and cant do it anymore.
Unless you mean I have to take them as is, it's not ideal but 'll take skinny on the right.

Anal,Fisting,face sitting,angry deep throting. Dildos and vibraters all ways inside of her things minimalist clothings

her cute feminist body would look cute when forced to engage in all that

clothing like this?

You got it backwards...

i'd teach the fat one how to do her eybrows properly
then i'd make sweet tender love to her vagina

how kill?

Tell the skinny one I voted for Trump and watch her crumple from a brain aneurysm.

So they essentially just become clones of each other?

Impregnate both, make the fat one my queen and enslave the other cunt.

I'd go reverse - make skinny my queen but enslave fatty.

they both might look cute naked and pregnant though, especially if they're naked and pregnant against their will

you dont enslave fat people
fat people are fat because they are lazy and weak willed.
enslave the young boy

>These 2 dykes are somehow the last two cumdumpsters left on Earth and you're the last man.

They look at me.

They are now lesbians.

>clones
Are we looking at the same pic? They'll look very different and frankly with a lot less blubber, the fat one could be quite fit, while the skinny one is a bit straight up and down and doesn't look like much fun to ride just yet. Obviously you want them both to be fuckable if you're stuck with them until the next generation is old enough to bang.

what does skinny bitch do as a slave then, and how is fatty dressed as queen?

Make them eat each other
not even eating as in sexual, like make them cannibalise each other and jack off on the remains. Then go find myself a proper sex doll

If you could slim down fatty while keeping her fat udders intact while giving skinny huge fat udders as well, that may not be a bad idea

I can already see fatty leashed to a treadmill or farming plow while skinny gets cake and ice cream crammed down her slender throat. Maybe induce lactation in skinny to get her tiny tits even bigger?

Do you amputate parts and cook them up for each other or just lock them together in a hole without food for 2 months?

>the joke was the skinny girl looks like a young boy

Butch her up even more, slap a strap-on her and have her rape fatty for a day

or just dress the bitch up like Tracer

Now you're talking user. I think we could have had a fun night out with a couple of unwilling, abducted young girls in an abandoned factory if we'd ever met.