Hi beginner sissy here

Hi beginner sissy here

Anyway I`ve finally arrived at that point Sup Forums my gf no longer takes me serious anymore. She winks at other guys when passing them by, she thinks I don`t notice. My cock is really tiny 2 inch soft and it rarely gets hard anymore without except when seeing black cock. I`ve finally decided to bite the bullet and become a full blown sissy.

I`ve been lurking for a long time mostly looking at interracial big black cock threads. I really love it. Seeing black cocks. I think the sissy life is for me. I just hope people can accept me.

Any friendly beginner advice for a new sissy ? I`d really appreciate it.

Shave, lose a bitta weight, eat lots of soy, and uhh, well post pics.

Post pussy

Kek

Just kill yourself now. It's not too late.

>TFW some people actually call a man's asshole a pussy, with a straight face

kek

moar

Kill yourself retard

timestamp or gtfo

> my gf

i would beat the fuck out of you if i ever saw u like that in front of me, ill fuckiing kill you

you would unlock his dick and pleasure him til he cums in your mouth you lying faggot

Whatever turns you on i guess. Faggot.

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

White guy here. I'd make you suck my cock and then I'd fuck you in the ass and make you my bitch.

kill yourself

>>TFW some people actually call a man's asshole a pussy, with a straight face

No, a straight, engorged penis. Gender is a social construct and men, as they do everything else, make the best women. Sissys are delightfully submissive. Try it!

You're mentally ill and the victim of a vast internet conspiracy to make white men not breed as part of a larger plan to destroy the white race.
That being said, I'd fuck your butt.

Do you think your obsession with interracial bbc threads made you have a sissy mentality?

>Gender is a social construct
Citation needed faggot.

What is this guy's name again?
Also why did he become so chubby.

>le wikipedia meme XD
kys you piece of shit

Well if you're going to spout bullshit about gender that's obviously not true, you better at least come up with some evidence.
I'm all for buttfucking sissies but they're dudes. Faggot.

Is pic related? If so, then you look young as fuck.

>tfw
>posts nonsad face
lurk moar nigger

I'm not the guy you're replying to
but fuck off with your xkcd tier humor

this is too far. that is obviously a child who is too young for this shit.

>child
>hairy thighs

pick one

fat makes some people look younger, because the skin is tight (hasn't had the time to stretch and wrinkle yet)

tfw stands for the face when, you retard, lurk more

your mom is too young for my dick

mfw = my face when
tfw = that feel when

you are one retarded newfag, user

w/e looks like a fucking kid to me. how old are you?

don't worry, your mental illness can be cured soon