Get me laid Sup Forums

Get me laid Sup Forums
>Dubs decides

So I messaged you just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it,I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mummy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Aye yo whus good baby, you tryna fug?

Spoiler op won't deliver he's been trollin for a while now

PLS RESPOND

I was wondering if your dick is bigger than mine.

rollin

You're the whitest lookin black girl I've ever seen
I like that

le rerollerino xdxd

Rolling for this

>yfw dubs disabled

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Roll

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Fuck getting laid just send her this lol

I have autismo

Bump

i have vapid erection and looking for a cumdeus to chika chika my wong tong... babe? i just pee in my toe

Hey Sarah, are you a haunted house? Because I'm going to cry when I cum inside you.

This is taking too long

I've been having suicidal thoughts lately please respond.

it begins

Please to respond xD

Are you exausted? Because youve been running in my thoughts all day babe ;)

benis

Twathole cumbubble twot thundercunt cock bollocks wee thundercunt. Fucker poo bastard fuck cock bollix bollix turd jizz. Bollocks cunt jizz minge motherfucker dick ballbag. Twathole jizz shit twat fuck bollocks shit piss shit minge bollix. Cunt cock bugger piss twat bastard cunt fuck wee thundercunt cumbubble. Bloody frig bugger cumbubble cumbubble dick dick turd fuck bollix twot. Cock wee minge thundercunt fuck cumbubble. Cumbubble twathole fuckstick piss cumbubble dick twat jizzmopper wanker asshole jizzmopper. Bloody wanker fuck bollocks motherfucker turd wee. Piss asshole jizz dick piss minge piss twathole ballbag wee.

Shit jizz cock shit bugger dick asshole frig minge bugger. Bollix dick poo turd twathole twat fuckstick fucker. Dick thundercunt cock twathole poo thundercunt poo twot. Poo jizzmopper wanker bloody fuck jizzmopper shit fucker wanker fucker. Jizzmopper twathole twat minge dick bollocks. Bastard poo bollocks fuck bugger twathole bugger bollix. Fucker dick jizzmopper bollix bastard asshole cunt frig bollocks. Poo fucker bastard turd frig piss wee fucker. Twat bloody wanker bollix asshole bollix. Cumbubble twot turd motherfucker bloody fuck piss dick.

Wanker cock bollix dick wee poo piss. Thundercunt bugger arse shit fuck frig bollocks turd bollix bastard. Jizz dick frig twathole shit dick thundercunt twat cumbubble twathole. Minge turd thundercunt cumbubble twot twathole. Twot thundercunt cock cunt bugger cock ballbag motherfucker thundercunt jizz. Arse minge thundercunt dick jizzmopper ballbag. Shit bollocks bollix twot bugger ballbag bollocks fuck. Arse twat poo twathole wanker piss bollocks. Bollocks bugger bugger turd jizzmopper piss bollocks jizzmopper cunt fuck poo. Fucker arse piss frig wanker wanker.

respond nigger

Nigger? Faggot!

this

Suck a log of shit out of my ass

your skin is so beautiful. do you have a little white in you? no? well you're about to. *wink wiggle wiggle*

Rape

want sum dik?

OP IS A FAGG

i wanna murder you and eat the dead body.