What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on this?

Bland, which is good because they'll be irrelevant forever anyway

I think you're on the wrong board. But it looks very generic.

Its the new NHL vegas team... also look up the word RANDOM in the dictionary shitlips

Eh. Not flashy yet not too gay. Team will blow though just like the rest of that shitty Pacific Division

have they picked a name yet

>not bad better then my teams logo fucking ducks like the old one better

Vegas Golden Knights. AHL caliber name IMO. Also agree, that D logo is pretty stupid. Glad to see they brought back the original one w those new orange jerseys

Vegas golden Knights.

logo is alright, name is garbage

Dubs don't lie

i live in vegas and its fucking awesome, the logo and name are stupid but i like how locals bitch about it

Stupid Name, the Vegas Knights sounds better. I'm guessing they didn't want to sound inferior to the Kings.

Logo looks neat, and Vegas seems like a decent choice for a hockey team.

shit name sucks bad....at least the logo is ok. also am glad they brought it back

The team should have gone to either Seattle or Quebec City. Or both. Or all 3. Seems to me like Vegas didn't even want the team. They just did it because they could. The game shouldn't be about money. Before you know it the guys that know every linesman by name and get drunk and chirp them all game long won't be able to afford a ticket. Instead you'lol have the trendies that are there to take selfies and watch Katy Perry at half time.

name is kinda gay but logo is cool i guess.

I wonder what their jerseys are gonna look like

logo looks straight outta nhl 17 create a team

The League is gonna make a 32 team to even it all out. Seattle or Quebec is the next stop. Give it another 2 years at max. My gut says Quebec just because the Pacific is already stuffed with teams. The East might get it to even the conferences

I'm indifferent but curious/wary of who my team will lose in the expansion draft.

Carolina should move to quebec or seattle, then a new team in the other

You've got it backwards, the East already has 16. LV + Seattle would bring the West to 16 as well.

^this. I hope a Seattle team emerges. Saves me the trouble of having to drive 2 hours cross the border for a hockey game

I'm an industrial designer. I have to say I really dislike it. But I also have to say that the jersey the maple leafs have brought out for the continental classic are fucking gorgeous. Also the new panthers jerseys rock.

driving 2 hours to see the canucks play? yikes, sorry man

The kid loves it, so I don't mind the drive to much. Little bastard is picking the game up real quick

Wow you are die hard hockey bro. 2hr to see shit team

Pretty fucking silly thats Vegas has a team but not Milwaukee

The London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League have the rights to the name.

I like the logo. It's simple and clean. Anyone who doesn't like it here is a faggot.

Also, the Canadian teams will be subsidizing yet another desert team. Fuckin' Bettman.

Should just be the Vegas Knights

awesome dude, hope he keeps it up
i moved to vancouver from montreal, kinda wish i was back home now that the habs are good tho

Vegas Mandalorians

Seattle can't get their shit together and Quebec, or so they say, would have put too many teams in the east (there are 2 more on that side).

With that said, that's bullshit. QC even has a new arena. They should have a team.

I'm a 180 on you. That Leafs jersey looks like shit. But I like the Vegas logo.

Bettman getting boo'd at the presentation of the Stanley Cup every year, no matyer what city its in is my favourite annual tradition

Absolutely. He's a fucking tool and trying to whore out the game.

Oh good, another NHL team out in the desert.
That always goes over good.
/sarcasm

i hate him as much as the next guy, but he has done SOME good for the league
that said, fuck his face that money hungry jew fuck

I wish Vince McMahon took over the NHL

could be interesting

Who gives a shit. They're going to suck. No one in Vegas will care.
>Altanta Thrashers: Part 2

how the hell do they get players tho, honest question. are they all going to be draft picks or what?

Expansion draft