ITT: Forgotten Cartoons

ITT: Forgotten Cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Home
google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Freakazoid.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid!&h=288&w=384&tbnid=ITptlgeziyfBOM:&vet=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=200&docid=-XJCnL_1bTRoLM&itg=1&usg=__pOYjZNsBn-Z5t2MYJgcHpxUpozk=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivxbu0n8XQAhVY1WMKHaViCyIQ_B0IejAK
youtube.com/watch?v=nYzzmXCTYkA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One more thing.

F

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Shit i first learned about this show reading one of those scholastic book magazines they used to give us.

Made me want to be a hall monitor so bad then when i became one i just got beat up every day for being a narc

Whoa they even have a wiki dedicated to lost media lostmediawiki.com/Home

lmao like highlights magazine

Clerks was drawn in front of a live studio audience

Hated the show but wanted to fuck the blonde and goth bitch so bad.

This show kicked ass

anyone remember this?

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHA FUCKING PELSWICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i member
wasn't dick cheyney retarded or something?

Nice

No Jeb was, Cheney was like the penguin.

That show sucks

Hey hey lets go

IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck i loved this show; watching it on nicktoons on a saturday morning was goat

>tfw used to crush on blue haired girl

Back when I was a weebo this was my shit

I can think of loads of old and forgotten cartoons, this being one

Is this by the same guy who did rent and stimpy

>Scott M. Gimple
Oh, the guy who showruns the Walking Dead

ruuuuuuddddeee

>goth bitch

She's punk user

Anyone watch this? Taught me so much history also the British bitch was my first waifu.

Holy shit i did not know that. Thats fucking crazy.

google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Freakazoid.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid!&h=288&w=384&tbnid=ITptlgeziyfBOM:&vet=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=200&docid=-XJCnL_1bTRoLM&itg=1&usg=__pOYjZNsBn-Z5t2MYJgcHpxUpozk=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivxbu0n8XQAhVY1WMKHaViCyIQ_B0IejAK

This was my shit as a kid always came on right when i got back from school.

The music videos they did where awesome.

Mighty Mikey? if I remember that right

BAM LOOK AT THAT BACON SIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!

no, it licked ass

This show was Hipster before Hipster was even a thing.

Recess is hardly forgotten.

Still my favorite

ginger was my waifu before i knew what a waifu was

my favorite as a young lad

Aw shit son, I watched the hell out of Jackie Chan adventures. My dude

Ozzy and drix

I just remember the characters being so ugly like even the hot ones still weren't that good looking

Anyone member this one ?
I liked it mainly because my best friend and me had a similar relationship to Andy and Danny

I remember seeing it but I sure as shit don't remember the details. Looking at the cover it must have been one crazy plot.

neds newt

cat dog

Meh, nickelodeon filler at best.

how about this

cat dog
cat dooog
oh, what would you do with a little catdog?

No idea why I remember that shit, I hated that show

something weird happened to this show...or maybe it was just my 10 year old self....

I remember the main character having a robot voice.....but than in the 2nd season they change the voice completely to like a little boy's voice...but...they seemed to have redubbed the 1st season with this kids cause it was different for the episodes I remembered.....

or maybe drugs are bad? show was stupid tho

I remember the title song but not much about the show itself. Might give it a rewatch, seems interesting enough.

Oh fuck that show, the only person who liked it was my autistic younger brother.

On The verge of posting this. What happend to it?

it looks like....selmanelafitzjerald....

taking it back now...

This abomination gave me nightmares.

It was big on Sup Forums for a while, it ran for a thousand years.

This was my shit

kappa mikey

Dang this shit was low tier
Luckily it only got 2 seasons

R8 my left overs you pathetic stupid dumb ass niggers

I loved this shit

thats the most generic looking plate of thanksgiving left overs ive ever seen. good job

They did do that. I remember that clearly. It was strange and never understood why they redubbed the show

youtube.com/watch?v=nYzzmXCTYkA

I remember that to. He had a voice like Microsoft Sam and then they changed it to some stupid kids voice.
The show was alright, it kind of seemed to try and emulate the old school house rock cartoons from the 60s with retro music and goofy characters.

Dude, I miss this show so much. Might actually look it up and have some nostalgic moments.

My guess was that they did it because it sounded too similar to the computerized voices of various text to speech features on computers.

Anyone remember a show trying my hardest to find it it was the exact same as ghost busters but animated every time they capture a monster it would turn into a purple starfish

terrible and it's still on cartoon network

You wanna come over here and try saying that to my face you small dicked turtle??

This was fucking terrible. Wasn't even that young when it was on, but I always felt fucking uncomfortable watching it.

This show was my shit.

I'm pretty sure that was only one episode and it came on before the Kids Next Door pilot episode.

I could be wrong though.

Rule 34 is pretty good, that and TDI are only used for fapping.

I wanted to fuck nurse gazelle so fucking bad.

Is his tail coming out of his asshole?

Really on Sup Forums? I'd expect them to hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg

This was such a cool show. Shame people thought it sucked

I'm convinced the only reason people were so disturbed by it was due to the fact they were puppets.

If they did the exact same things and used regular cartoon animation it wouldn't have bothered anyone.

Yep

my nigger