Latin@s of Sup Forums, what stereotypes about Latin@s bother you the most?

Or what kind of racially-motivated comments about Latin@s bother you the most?

Or what kind of insensitive remarks about being Latin@/your heritage/your life as a Latin@ bother you?

How do you deal with them?

that we're all brown, triggers me unironically

>inb4: Argentina memes

fuck off already, piece of shit turk
i can't check the catalog without seeing an iteration of the same piece of shit thread
go fucking die

I really hate when people call us mexicans, even if it's just shitposting, it triggers me every fucking me

turn off your computer and go outside a little, you butthurt cunt

I was surprised by how white the Colombians were. I expected it to be a full copy of Peru and Ecuador but there were a lot of European people there, I would say something like 50% European, 40% Mestizo and 10% Black.

chupame la pija, mogolico

Where did you go?

This
2bh its a very retard thing to do

Why would you care about some shitstain opinion, dumb faggot?

Bogota, Cali, Popayan, Ipiales, Eje Cafetero, Medellin, Cartagena, Santa Marta, San Andres

They seemed to be extra obsessed with Disney. Anybody else notice that?

I have a friend from Maple Grove MN (yeah stupid name for a place lol) and she really fetishizes latinos. She thinks latinos are dancing, partying, beach dwelling, lust driven brownish Enrique Iglesias sexibois. Not shitting you.
While I agree on the brown part she takes it to the extreme with the other stereotypes.

I'd make a move on her (she's pretty cute silverish blonde hair and big blue-greyish eyes) she puts me off with those fucking reggaeton songs she sends me every day.

that I see it too often, it's annoying, but I guess I shouldn't care

What's wrong with Reggaeton? I enjoy it a lot.

I dont like reggaeton it's dumb. Not all latinos like reggaeton.

It's like cringeyworthly outdated.

Only the mainstream Pop Reggaeton

I just think the beats are too repetitive.

lot of latinas threads lately.
why such obsession?

>calling yourself "latino"
I'm out

for some reason even i thought this and i have nothing to do with you people

>tfw not latino

not this faggot again

Why would you call yourself Latino if you are 100% European?

Latino is a buzzword invented by the Left to unite all South American people under one banner and create a fake sense of identity against the American imperialists. A guy from Rosario has no shared identity with someone from Potosi or the guy from Potosi with someone from Fortaleza.

i cringe when someone call an argentine latino (the yank meaning aka mexican)

Actually, it has no sense calling yourself latino if you're not atleast part european

latino pretty much means mexican so no...

Latino was created by Napolean to being used for all Latin America, Hispanic was the word who was created only for mexicans

"The term Hispanic broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain."

mira, las colonias antiguas españoles (es decir: Vos) son países hispanos. podes llamarles a los mexicanos como quieras pero la definición de "hispanic" se queda lo mismo