this thing makes me so sad.
the little girl is goin to be a psychopath
youtube.com/watch?v=fv2KNq4Ib0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N57C4ZM9yOw?t=7m3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_trapping
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, sure, because all girls have to be raised to be little princesses who are sheltered from quite literally anything and everything. While we're at it, we should make them dumb enough to not be capable of making their own decisions.

is this girl on drugs?
i hate hunting too its make me sad all the animals die because of the humans

If animals didn't want humans to kill them, they wouldn't taste so damn good.

kill yourself.
you are same worse like the guy in the video fuck you

i dont think see is on drugs milkdude
its just the feeling about the situation, she make her dad proud and kill an animal for the first time its like the feeling on xtc

she won't

i'm a muslim and we have sacrifiece feast. Basically every muslim family who are capable of buying a goat, sheep or cow buys one and slits its throat. Then cleans it and give the most of the meat to poors and the skin to goverment.

If our girls don't become psycho after seeing this every year this girl won't become one either.

op here
>If our girls don't become psycho after seeing this
youtu.be/N57C4ZM9yOw?t=7m3s

Oh boy, I really did spark your feelings on that one, didn't I? How about this: Take the next dead animal you see, print it out, and strap it on your wall to show how much you care.

Oh wait, you're not going to do that because you don't. You don't care in the slightest.

Shut the fuck up. You're only protecting those animals for a morality boost to use for your own benefit. If you weren't, you'd recognize that humans are much more important than animals, and that it's important for humans to go through certain events in their lives if they want to develop into proper, smart, and decent human beings. Even if it's at the cost of some fuck-all animal, it needs to be done.

Humans are SUPPOSED to kill animals, it's how we evolved, we survived because we killed and ate things.

The modern (last few thousand years) lack of animals to kill has lead us to kill each other instead, hunting is not a bad thing, it is a very natural and healthy thing.

op here
no i do this because i got 1dog 2cats 1 horse and i cant belive that people really enjoy killing animals they are intelligent and got feelings like humas

For food and Bambi tastes good!

omg she is so cute

how u can say such a thing, she is going to kill animals thats not cute

Aww she's cute :3
Hunting's easily more moral than buying animal products processed in slaughter houses, much quicker death and they they've actually led a natural life

Maybe you should've been put in the six year old's shoes. She's a hell of a lot more courageous than you will ever be.

All you care about is how many pocket puppies you posses. That's it. You don't care about their happiness nor for their well being. You use the fact that they have """intelligence""" and """feelings""" just as a shield to hold those shitty opinions. What you need to do is stop and realize for a second that in this game of evolution, us humans are the ones who got on top. We have gotten to where we are only by killing them to survive and to gain experience. Without that knowledge, you wouldn't be the pampered fuck you are right now.

Humans kill humans
Animals kill animals
Animals kill humans
No one fucking cares
Humans kill animals MONSTERS!
GTFO

love

topkek mudslimes are crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_trapping

>watch it user

omg now im in jail that was fast

holy shit the autism
dumb weebfaggot thinks he has a chance at real survival, cute

but if the little girl learn to play with the animals its much better why she have to kill all the animals?
And im still sure she is on the way to be a psycho

are you autistic?
reading comprehension is something you need to look into. go back and read that again, you fucking idiot.

>mooooom i posted it again

you proof that this is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

i dont know if the feeling is the same but i like mdma

From your autistic typing, I'm going to explain this like you're five.
Hunting animals brings mental condition up. It brings courage. It brings strength. Without it, a hard life of foolishness will lie ahead.

You don't even know what a psychopath is, nor what they look like or act like. I can understand that, since you have had absolutely no time outside your sheltered home. This is shock. It's when you go through an action that shatters a previously well-kept belief that was held with deep regard by the sub-conscious. Going psychopath can be induced through shock, but it's when you lose all morals. You do not lose any morals by killing animals. What, do you also believe that all people who own guns are idiots who will kill their newborn children? Thinking like that follows the same logic, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you did.

this makes no sense and by the way i go outside alot.
But you cant give me an answer why killing animals are ok.
We should life with them dont kill them.

And never a word about killing VEGETABLES? They live too, all plants live.

ye no.
my horse is happy if they see me and that makes me happy i dont think plants can do the same

Agreed, cute
animals are fucking predators that you say are cute, those are bloodthirsty killers, and that little girl is not cute?

i lost vs this logic
time to kill myself

the most animals are cute andnot bloodthristy

bias / ignorance / limitless, shameless self-love / througly educated

i bet u have sex with the horse and the dogs

Evolution agrees.

I have given you plenty of examples as to why we should kill them. It's your fault for not reading them.
1. We eat animals
2. We learn from killing animals
3. Without killing animals we'd be dead
4. The reason you're alive right now is because animals are killed
5. It teaches people valuable lessons

How hopeless are you that you can't read a person's text when they're explaining shit step by step for you? What, are you so angered by my opinion that you're skipping what I'm typing and rushing to get the next reply in?

to be fair vegetables and fruits can be food for humans too

all your points are from the past.
we live in 2016 so we dont need to kill animals for food.
and you can learn anything without killing animals.

it is trendy nowadays to not know where the meat comes from and you can see girls (and men it pink dress) all over the world that would rather starve to death than kill a fish and fry or cook it to e at.

STOP IT, PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE FACTS OVER FEELINGS....

>GUIS
>HEI GUIS
>DID U KNO
>DID U KNOW GUIS
>THAT
>ITS
>2016
eh, bait or not, i don't really care.

All of your arguments you got from tumblr. Spoiler alert, the human race doesn't change. No matter what year it currently is.

Also, wait, what nigger? We still kill animals for food.

>and you can learn anything without killing animals.
proof that you haven't been reading any of my replies and that you're rushing to give me a (You).

humans are omnivores. not herbivores. your sixth grade science teacher will tell you this once you get out of elementary school.

I'm aware. And I'm also disappointed.

And you cant give a valid argument.
Why we cant just stop killing animals and just stop eat meat?
There is no reason we need to do that in 2016

> (You)
>humans are omnivores. not herbivores. your sixth grade science teacher will tell you this once you get out of elementary school.
> (You)
>I'm aware. And I'm also disappointed.
That is the same person ;>>

How about not bitching about what others eat and mind your own businesses? Some eat veggies, some animals, some humans...

hunter scum should be eradicated

human can live without meat
>humans are omnivores. not herbivores. your sixth grade science teacher will tell you this once you get out of elementary school.
this argument is invalid

>he had his reply PREPARED the instant he sent his last one
>pressed post as fast as he could possibly do so in order to give me another (You)
>forgot to set the reply to my comment
nigger

even the stupidest people are right sometimes. and fuck you. if you want to live in your little own safespace, go to >>>/reddit/

Boo fucking hoo you whiny little bitch! Go find a safe space. That meat will make for many a great meal.

we can live with out but were not!

your point is invalid!

So who will start burning down mcdonalds's and burgerkings ?

you all faggots never got an animal as a child or why you all want to kill them?

If you where a animal you dont want to be killd by a human dont you?

Buying meat from stores is supporting (in most cases even more cruel) animal violence.

just kill yourself little fedora fag